It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Compound Destroyed. . . . . What Are They Hiding

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

New Mexico Compound Destroyed. . . . . What Are They Hiding

A Russian troll farm.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightdhype

I've wondered about the child they found dead on the property. It was one of the mothers' sons, who had reported him missing months earlier, right? Have you seen anything reported about that? Because it seems fishy to report your kid missing and then have him turn up dead on the compound you are staying on....

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thinking out loud here

What if this isn’t the only compound or maybe it’s not the first compound

What would happen to the blue wave if this or a similar compound was tied into Parkland/Sandyhoik /Aurora or so on. Any of the shootings that got wall to wall coverage. All of the shoooting the were used to push for gun grabbing.,,,

If those shootings were tied to a Muslium compound that’s would be bad the dems, if the MSM knew about it, oh the fake news claims would hit a new high. Finally how about if there was a US governement presence at one(or more of the comps). What would be the reaction if FBI/deep state was at every compound

My thinking out loud explains the bulldozers very very well

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

My thought would be if that's the case, every single person involved in the act, or the cover up should be arrested and public hangings should be re instated for treason in the highest.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well. If they bulldozed the area can we / someone go in an excavate it? If it's a crime scene and they destroyed it... not us / anyone
edit on 17-8-2018 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If you ever doubted that the government stages mass shootings to push their agenda, this should be enough to settle your doubts. Because a cover-up is the only credible explanation for this.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
makes absolutely no sense, there's no way to logically explain it

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I've wondered about the child they found dead on the property. It was one of the mothers' sons, who had reported him missing months earlier, right? Have you seen anything reported about that? Because it seems fishy to report your kid missing and then have him turn up dead on the compound you are staying on....

That's because one (some) of them killed the child then buried him to get rid of the body, and played the mom like they didn't know what happened to him so she assumed he went missing.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to hold everyone until we could find out who was responsible? I mean instead of letting them out on little to zero bail so that they could hurry and leave the country and evade prosecution for the murder of a child?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

If they'd been caught with pot instead of firearms, and a dead body, they would not have gotten bail.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

NEW DEVELOPMENT: Authorities have partially bulldozed the #NMCompound - trailer that was the main dwelling on the property has been dragged out and seized. ammo/bulletproof vest/paperwork remain. @NBCNews

twitter.com...

So a suspected compound for training jihadist school-shooters with a dead body buried nearby is bull-dozed. The suspects are actually out on bail.

Just saw note of this tweet on another site here.

iotwreport.com...

Now I'm no lawyer, or judge, or legal expert. Let's make that clear from the start.

But when did it become okay to destroy a crime scene before the trial even takes place? Has the case been solved?

No!

So uh, why? Why the cover-up? What are the authorities hiding? Why set such a low bail for the suspects and bury potential evidence?

This is bizare
It appears a cover up is going on
With the known terrorist connections this looks even more shady

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

My guess also.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

More Replying to @GadiNBC @NBCNews These 2 men & 3 women walked out of court per liberal judge, but Paul Manafort worked on campaign for 51 days is 23 hours a day in solitary confinement from taxes 15 years ago? This is unreal !!

They gotta point.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I would love to see David Hogg and his Parkland group go to New Mexico and protest the school shooting angle to this fiasco. I wonder how long that would last??

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

This just doesn't make sense.

It will make sense when these people eventually disappear.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You bring up a very interesting theory. I was going along the lines of these kids (school shooters) being triggered by the video games they've been playing. But your idea, it would be interesting to see if there had been any internet contact to spread the teaching of this compound or any other compounds like this that could be around.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

I would love to see David Hogg and his Parkland group go to New Mexico and protest the school shooting angle to this fiasco. I wonder how long that would last??

I'd be willing to volunteer Hogg for it.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Nothing to see here?

2nd line

Wasn't this dudes father a terrorist? Perhaps he knows something? You did put this in the conspiracy forum right?
Certainly something to pay attentions to.

His father was one of the people responsible for the first World Trade Center bombing that failed.

Follow the money. Who knows where the money trail for that bombing leads. Or basically all terrorist acts. The trails may lead to unexpected places.
edit on 17-8-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Thinking out loud here

What if this isn’t the only compound or maybe it’s not the first compound

What would happen to the blue wave if this or a similar compound was tied into Parkland/Sandyhoik /Aurora or so on. Any of the shootings that got wall to wall coverage. All of the shoooting the were used to push for gun grabbing.,,,

If those shootings were tied to a Muslium compound that’s would be bad the dems, if the MSM knew about it, oh the fake news claims would hit a new high. Finally how about if there was a US governement presence at one(or more of the comps). What would be the reaction if FBI/deep state was at every compound

My thinking out loud explains the bulldozers very very well

They probably are indirectly. The Deep State has been allowed way too much control. The CFR runs the government even when a guy trying to drain the swamp gets in office. We saw that with Reagan and here we are again.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This just doesn't make sense.

It will make sense when these people eventually disappear.

My only question is why they're holding that one lady. Because for sure, the rest of them are going to vanish.

Well, no. I also wonder how many of those 11 kids are really the children of those adults. Because, even granting they were big enough monsters to train kids to be mass shooters, do you really think they do that to their own kids?
edit on 17-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: Clarified wording.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
The kid was abducted from Jonesboro, Georgia by his father. The mother reported the kid missing to local police back in December.

Link to local news article

www.11alive.com... ntentId=85-584895851

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join