It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Compound Destroyed. . . . . What Are They Hiding

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: face23785

Speculative;

The site was sanitized.

What's speculative? Your link says the owner brought in a reporter and let him film. They found tunnels, evidence and documents that the government didn't take. If the site was sanitized, they did a lousy job.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

FIRST - Get me a non-wacko news report or link confirming this.

SECOND - There has been an active search for Bodies at the compound. Heavy earth moving equipment would likely be involved.

Edit to add: The reporter tweeted about the Compound being "partially bulldozed" on the 15th.

They reported the body found there on the 16th.

They were digging.
edit on 17-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
It could also be that this guys dad, the imam in New York that was accused of doing the wtc bombing, is perhaps an intel agency asset, and so they are protecting his son

Didn't the Bin Laden family get flown out during the WTC attacks?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

It could also be that this guys dad, the imam in New York that was accused of doing the wtc bombing, is perhaps an intel agency asset, and so they are protecting his son

No, that's a myth.

I'll expand. Some bin Laden family members did fly out of the US about a week after the attacks. However, usually the conspiracy theory you hear is that they were flown out while national airspace was still closed. That's false. They also weren't flown out by the US government.
edit on 17 8 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

FIRST - Get me a non-wacko news report or link confirming this.

SECOND - There has been an active search for Bodies at the compound. Heavy earth moving equipment would likely be involved.

Edit to add: The reporter tweeted about the Compound being "partially bulldozed" on the 15th.

They reported the body found there on the 16th.

They were digging.

This is a conspiracy website.

We discuss conspiracies because we don't readily believe the narritive told to us by the MSM or government.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I don't think you search for bodies "at first" with "Heavy earth moving equipment"

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This whole thing smells like CIA...perhaps preparing for false flag event? Or just another CIA-sponsored terror attack right here on our own soil. One boy dead from supposed exorcism? Why isn't the media crying bloody murder---are they complicit? 10 years ago I would've said no way, but now I believe the media actively participates with black hats on a daily basis.

edit on 17-8-2018 by Zoyd23 because: left out word

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
This whole thing smells like CIA...perhaps preparing for false flag event? Or just another CIA-sponsored terror attack right here on our own soil. One boy dead from supposed exorcism? Why isn't the media crying bloody murder---are they complicit? 10 years ago I would've said no way, but now I believe the media actively participates with black hats on a daily basis.

Or a DoJ mess. This whole thing smells like a bag of dead kittens left at the beach. No matter who is behind it, it's opened the door of learning that many more of these places exist and that some people in the Federal Government knows about then but doesn't care much to do anything about them. Just like Obama's War of Terror that created ISIL by funding them, this situation was a badly done clean up attempt by sloppy Feds to hide their true purpose of these camps.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

One boy dead from supposed exorcism? Why isn't the media crying bloody murder---are they complicit?

No, most likely they are waiting for their masters to come up with some way to blame this on Trump.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
If you ever doubted that the government stages mass shootings to push their agenda, this should be enough to settle your doubts. Because a cover-up is the only credible explanation for this.
I have to agree.

There are radical "sanctioned" elements within our ranks whose job is to do the dirty work.

You think America is America because we all smile, pay our bills and got to work 9-5?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1
The FBI had it on their radar but did nothing about it.
The State of New Mexico received a note stating the people there were out of water and food. It was raided by in a joint effort led by the Taos, New Mexico police.

www.npr.org...://www.npr.org/2018/08/0 6/635919768/police-raid-compound-in-new-mexico-rescue-11-emaciated-children-living-in-squalo

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: rollanotherone

No, that's a myth.

I'll expand. Some bin Laden family members did fly out of the US about a week after the attacks. However, usually the conspiracy theory you hear is that they were flown out while national airspace was still closed. That's false. They also weren't flown out by the US government.

Yeah, I was sourcing Michael Moore so the credibility is minimal

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
What organization ordered the compound bulldozed?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Nex Mexico, Waco, Sandy Hook all had what in common?
Destruction of evidence and prior involvement by the FBI.
Adam Lanza was on the FBI radar after hacking in to a government website in 2008.

They bulldozed an encampment in Tuscon not too long ago, after finding skulls.. If people only knew... Sponsored evil.. Its their religion...

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Are you kidding me??? Where is the justice?

But when did it become okay to destroy a crime scene before the trial even takes place? Has the case been solved?

This is fowl play and illegal. Who ever is doing this or pulling the strings backstage is hiding something BIG. And they are out on bail ?? Seriously?

Man this stinks of corruption.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
How are the suspects out on bail?
This Is a prime example that American judges have been taken over by the liberal left.

They are weak on crime when it comes to muslims and illegal aliens.

So sad to see , the enemy has been attacking America for awhile now. They knew they couldn't attack with traditional weapons so they attack from the inside out.
And having these judges is a huge tool for the enemy

The president of the u.s. wants a travel ban and the people of the country.
Nope a liberal judge says it stands.

The president wants to end DACA the America people want an end. Nope liberal judge says it stays.

These liberals are insnae

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

This follows earlier local reports of the feds clearing the compound, only to have the property owner discover tunnels, weapons and ammunition overlooked by the FBI

But they can without effort pull Russians out of their ................'hats'.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Just one more feather in the head dress of the false flag war bonnet. Nice find DB!! When the general public somehow finds out that deep state orchestrated these school shootings to ban the second amendment S@*t will hit the fan. S&F my friend.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Exactly, it must've been an old government initiative, now defunct under trump.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
But when did it become okay to destroy a crime scene before the trial even takes place? Has the case been solved?

No prob. Just call...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join