It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Compound Destroyed. . . . . What Are They Hiding

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

NEW DEVELOPMENT: Authorities have partially bulldozed the #NMCompound - trailer that was the main dwelling on the property has been dragged out and seized. ammo/bulletproof vest/paperwork remain. @NBCNews

twitter.com...

So a suspected compound for training jihadist school-shooters with a dead body buried nearby is bull-dozed. The suspects are actually out on bail.

Just saw note of this tweet on another site here.

iotwreport.com...

Now I'm no lawyer, or judge, or legal expert. Let's make that clear from the start.

But when did it become okay to destroy a crime scene before the trial even takes place? Has the case been solved?

No!

So uh, why? Why the cover-up? What are the authorities hiding? Why set such a low bail for the suspects and bury potential evidence?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nothing to see here?

2nd line

Wasn't this dudes father a terrorist? Perhaps he knows something? You did put this in the conspiracy forum right?
Certainly something to pay attentions to.

edit on 16-8-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

(post by truthnlies removed for political trolling and baiting)
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Nothing to see here?

2nd line

Wasn't this dudes father a terrorist? Perhaps he knows something? You did put this in the conspiracy forum right?
Certainly something to pay attentions to.

His father was one of the people responsible for the first World Trade Center bombing that failed.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
And the suspects are out on very low bail, this should all work
out great for the terrorist networks that were involved.

Very strange, maybe one or more of the crew were assets?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well, I'm just [not in the least] shocked.

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

This is not the first time a crime scene was bulldozed without an investigation. Waco was the same thing. They dozed the place to prevent their part in the whole thing becoming evident. Maybe the same thing here? It is no big stretch if the imagination to think that with enough school shootings the second amendment is on thin ice with the easily manipulated. Is this a means to an end for the liberal gun grabbers? I wouldn't put it past them...

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
And the suspects are out on very low bail, this should all work
out great for the terrorist networks that were involved.

Very strange, maybe one or more of the crew were assets?

Last I heard the judges ruling is being challenged and they haven't all been released. Hopefully sanity will rule over PC.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is as shady as shady gets..

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Who raided the compound to begin with? feds or locals?

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I hope so, these men were torturing several children,
at least one was found dead.

abc7.com...

I can't even imagine a reason they would be granted bail even at 1mil.

edit on 16-8-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Feds from what I have read. It was the Feds who said they were training the children to shoot up schools. The judge said they didn't provide enough evidence.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Feds from what I have read. It was the Feds who said they were training the children to shoot up schools. The judge said they didn't provide enough evidence.

So the feds expose it then destroy it? HMMMMMM

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Not sure.

Looks local, a "sheriff" made the arrest after a month-long investigation.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 16-8-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not sure.

You could be right. I thought it was the Feds, but then again my memory is about as bad as my vision.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is a somewhat local story for myself which I have been attempting to follow since it first broke. I am very glad to finally see a credible member make a thread about it not in the damn mud pit for some reason because this is sketchy and needs to be talked about mpre here.

Local news reported that the feds have been aware of and 'surveilling' the compound for months. Local news also reported that is was the local New Mexican county sheriff's office that initiated the raid. It was reported that the sheriffs department recieved a 911 phone call from a child claiming they were wtarving and bring trained for school shootings over this 911 call itself?.

After this, is when the sheriff waa moved to respond and raid the compound despite protests from the feds.
THAT is how is has been reported locally.

I also read that in court the father claimed they were not radicalized yada yada, and that he was aware of and told his child to make the call to police. Also read that the bond was some type of special bail that they wouldnt have to actually pay upfront to post.

This whole thing, including the reporting of it so far, reeks. To me the obvious answer is obvious.

This was the case of an 'fbi informant' whom was being groomed and aided to carry out an attack, either meant to be carried out succesfully; or not and thus 'prevented' by the FBI. Could go either way depending on how one feels about the FBI and rouge elements specific agenda, personally I believe it as fluid at this point.
edit on 16-8-2018 by Lightdhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not sure.

www.foxnews.com...

That makes a little more sense if the feds are covering something big up..

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Does anyone remember how they were shipping out the steel debris that didn't get turned into dust, from the Twin Towers site within a day,headed off to China on barges? Crime scene evidence trucked off, perpetrators let off...
Somethings gotta give. What can we do, though?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Looking past the alleged accusations that training for school shootings was supposedly taking place, I can see how that must be looked past by a judge until proven in court; despite the above, the fact remains those adults either indirectly or directly killed a child.

They found the sons body, the which makes the above also true. So they let people whom should eventually at least be charged with homicide in some degree out on 20k bail. 2k needed to post with a bondsman, if anything at all.

That coupled with the main guys father being the infamous radical Islamic cleric in New York and it all stinks big time.

(post by NthOther removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join