It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Compound Destroyed. . . . . What Are They Hiding

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Nex Mexico, Waco, Sandy Hook all had what in common?
Destruction of evidence and prior involvement by the FBI.
Adam Lanza was on the FBI radar after hacking in to a government website in 2008.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Waco
World Trade Center
Sandy Hook school/Lanza residence
This location

...how many others?

TPTB must either really think average people are stupid, either that or they count on enough "PC-backlash" from those indoctrinated against critical thinking.
edit on 8/17/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Adam Lanza was on the FBI radar after hacking in to a government website in 2008.

One of the FBI Special Agents filled out a 302 stating neighbors alleged Lanza had some type of on-going contact with them as well. Oddly enough, a silhouette target was even found in Lanza's residence labeled "For FBI use only"

....makes you wonder. I personally find the fact that all the perpetrators of these crimes were known to the security services troubling. Either it shows some type of criminal complicity or highlights an absolute state of impotent incompetence within the same
edit on 8/17/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

On Monday, prosecutors detailed horrifying allegations against five adults who were found with 11 starving children in a makeshift compound in Taos County, New Mexico — but the judge said they weren't backed by enough evidence to keep the defendants behind bars as they await their trial

So actual starving children isn’t enough evidence for child neglect? At the very least they should be held for this!

"The state alleges that there was a big plan afoot," state District Judge Sarah Backus said in court. "But the state hasn't shown to my satisfaction, in clear and convincing evidence, what that plan was."

So, starving children, children’s testimony of being trained to kill innocent people, an actual dead child on the premises, guns and ammo, targets and presumably literature isn’t enough evidence of some sort of sinister plan?

And this is what evidence the public knows about! Obviously the prosecutor and detectives know and have shown the judge a lot more! This isn’t enough to hold them until the State can get to the bottom of it? This is ludicrous!

NBC NEWS

I wonder if this may be part of the motive for razing the site. The feds didn't want to take them down with simple child endangerment/abuse charges, they wanted to get them on terrorism-related charges. Since that was going to take them longer, they were willing to let those kids continue to be held in abhorrent conditions long enough to gather more evidence for a future terrorism case. They destroyed the site so the media can't get in there and show what awful conditions they left these kids to wallow in.

Does that make sense? Obviously it's just speculation.

ETA: Also, it's crazy how silent the anti-gun crowd is on this.
edit on 17 8 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Lightdhype

This just doesn't make sense.

It will make sense when these people eventually disappear.

My only question is why they're holding that one lady. Because for sure, the rest of them are going to vanish.

Well, no. I also wonder how many of those 11 kids are really the children of those adults. Because, even granting they were big enough monsters to train kids to be mass shooters, do you really think they do that to their own kids?

Yes. People do all kinds of evil stuff to their own kids. They even kill them.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

One of the FBI Special Agents filled out a 302 stating neighbors alleged Lanza had some type of on-going contact with them as well. Oddly enough, a silhouette target was even found in Lanza's residence labeled "For FBI use only"

....makes you wonder. I personally find the fact that all the perpetrators of these crimes were known to the security services troubling. Either it shows some type of criminal complicity or highlights an absolute state of impotent incompetence within the same

The government does sell surplus to the public at times. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold old targets at one point or another. Would be a hell of a coincidence if Lanza wound up with some though.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Also If they aren't destroying physical evidence an event like the Boston Bombing ends up with dead witnesses and FBI agents that tragically fall out of helicopters. They are no longer a crime fighting division but a criminal enterprise.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I'm sure this was just standard protocol....

Off-topic reply to JBurns

Oddly enough, a silhouette target was even found in Lanza's residence labeled "For FBI use only"

Now THAT is interesting!!!!!!
edit on 17-8-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Terrible! Has anyone searched Google Earth to see if a network of the "camps" can be established in the area. Or similar low population center's. Most Black sites (which this seems to be) are blacked out but, maybe they missed a few. Also, if they had been doing surveillance on it for months, can we get a estimated time of death on the 3 year old. I hope they didn't observe that and do nothing. It all stinks really really bad

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Waco
World Trade Center
Sandy Hook school/Lanza residence
This location

...how many others?

They'd bulldoze The Mandalay Bay if they thought they could get away with it.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Doesn't it occur to anyone that this whole thing could very well be a holdout issue from Obama's "Fast and Furious" weapons program.

It's in a boarder state
It's away from population centers
It was "over looked" as a center for terrorists
It was linked to other sites that are not being discussed
and lastly elements within the Federal Government wants to keep this place shut out of the media.

If we look at it as what it was; a training ground for school shootings and human trafficing. We must also ask ourselves how long has it been there and who has been turning a blind eye to this place (and places) this whole time. I'm willing to bet that what will discover if we do that is members of Federal Government that are following orders established during the Obama years.

edit on 17-8-2018 by Guyfriday because: doctorerns isn't a word, but some how autocorrects as one. Stupid computers they're out for me, and they'll be coming for you soon too.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree with your questioning this entire affair. None of it has played out in a manner I would consider "normal." Plowing it under so soon, has to be to keep nosey folks from poking around, but why, if theres no evidence left to tamper with?

I cant shake the notion of assets mentioned above, but wouldnt they be somewhat funded? They had no food or water, yet they had money for guns and practice ammo?

Surely they had to have cleaning tools for their weapons...where did they acquire that gear, really want to know.

Maybe another human hybrid nest like Jeffrey Alan Lash, a wealthy Woman delivered a garbage bag daily to his door in a Mercedes with some "special food" she said he would die without. They never did tell us what was in those bags. Maybe they had no "human" food!
He had guns and more guns. All legal it seems.

Los Angeles police found more than 1,200 guns, nearly 7 tons of ammunition, bows and arrows, knives, machetes and $230,000 in cash inside Lash's home last Friday. They also discovered a Toyota SUV designed to drive underwater among the 14 vehicles registered in his name.

www.nydailynews.com...

Can't find anything about that anymore
"She would drop off large green trash bags on their stairs and then leave,” the neighbor said. The resident said he never spoke to the woman ." just this pay for view place.
www.palipost.com...
edit on 17-8-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Has anyone searched Google Earth to see if a network of the "camps" can be established in the area. Or similar low population center's. Most Black sites (which this seems to be) are blacked out

You bring up a great question!

The site was in Amalia, New Mexico and based on those first few photos that were in the news, I'm hoping to be able to establish a few potential sites based on landmarks/landscape but I'm no expert at this, so not exactly optimistic

The photo here is one example of a decent layout of the landscape that MIGHT be helpful, depending on when Google Map photos were snapped and seasonal changes (Google Map says satellite photos are from 2018 at least)

edit on 17-8-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
UPDATE

CTH: The story of the jihadist training compound in New Mexico takes yet another weird turn today, as federal authorities removed the partially buried trailer, bulldozed a portion of the compound in the process, and yet left key evidence including: ammunition, a bullet proof vest, birth certificates and notebooks, laying around.

This happens on the same day when the child’s corpse discovered within one of the terrorist tunnels was positively identified as the partially decomposed remains of 3-year-old Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, the son of Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, who is alleged to have kidnapped the boy from Georgia in December.

The property owner and even local media covering the story are perplexed by the sketchy and haphazard investigative activity of federal authorities charged with investigating the events. This follows earlier local reports of the feds clearing the compound, only to have the property owner discover tunnels, weapons and ammunition overlooked by the FBI.

What the heck is going on in New Mexico?

iotwreport.com...

What in the heck is going on in New Mexico, indeed!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

A few things about that Pic.

-Do the Black tires radiate enough heat to generate a type of heat wave effect to blur Sat Imagery.

-Not familiar with the terrain, but it seems their are mounds of sand/dirt on either side(underground area?)

-Bottom center below tires their seems to be a pipe/tube coming out of the ground

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sounds like maybe the ammo and vest's we're planted after the "raid"

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

At this point, anything is possible.

This is being handled so weirdly, I don't have a clue!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

UPDATE

CTH: The story of the jihadist training compound in New Mexico takes yet another weird turn today, as federal authorities removed the partially buried trailer, bulldozed a portion of the compound in the process, and yet left key evidence including: ammunition, a bullet proof vest, birth certificates and notebooks, laying around.

This happens on the same day when the child’s corpse discovered within one of the terrorist tunnels was positively identified as the partially decomposed remains of 3-year-old Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, the son of Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, who is alleged to have kidnapped the boy from Georgia in December.

The property owner and even local media covering the story are perplexed by the sketchy and haphazard investigative activity of federal authorities charged with investigating the events. This follows earlier local reports of the feds clearing the compound, only to have the property owner discover tunnels, weapons and ammunition overlooked by the FBI.

iotwreport.com...

Seems weird, if it was a black site, to leave it unguarded once it was exposed and to let the land owner bring a reporter on site. Kinda derails my theory too.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Speculative;

The site was sanitized.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

UPDATE

iotwreport.com...

Seems weird, if it was a black site, to leave it unguarded once it was exposed and to let the land owner bring a reporter on site. Kinda derails my theory too.

But not mine. If one element within the US Government is trying to cover this up due to being part of the last administration's "Fast and Furious" mess, then then the other part of the US Government might very well be trying to expose it. As any Electrician knows;
"a couple of crossed wires may show signs of a short, but usually after a fire has been set"
I think a focus should be set on this group in Georgia that the group in NM was asking for assistance from, and the Imam n Boston as well.

edit on 17-8-2018 by Guyfriday because: Removed a wierd typo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join