It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Night was deeply comforted by her dear friend's embrace, relieved to finally be by his side. Sir Gordi of the Shed lands had proven his battle skills and bravery many times over and she was proud to call him 'friend'. She heard what Pudge had whispered to him and made them halt as Marcon continued ahead. "The numbers and letters upside down spells lies and the orb showed an image of Marcon. He is of the Elvan order of highly trained and skilled warriors of Helaya. Suddenly, her senses increased. I fear Marcon, an Elvan warrior supposedly of high honor, has turned to the other side. He is a disgrace to my people!"

Marcon turned to his companions and saw them lagging behind. Once they caught up he cocked an eyebrow. "I do believe there is a quicker way to the cave which you seek. If you will follow me..." He sensed their doubts of him and seized the moment. Grabbing ahold of Night's arm he jerked her to his side. " I do believe we have a dilemma here." He spoke calmly and tried asserting his power over them, but Night was too quick for him and took her power back. No sooner had he spoken, she had her blade against his throat, his anger apparent in his blazing eyes.

In an equally calm voice Night Star spoke. "The only dilemma I see here is deciding what to do with you. You have turned to he dark side and thought you could fool us, but you thought wrong." She handed him over to Gordi with a smirk.

The skies darkened with a swirling purple mist as the winds blew fierce around them. Lightening streaked across the skies threatening and magnificent at the same time. A display of nature's artistry.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Oh wow, perfect!!!!! Love this!!!!! Thank you!

Magical and powerful! Just the way I like it!

edit on 13-8-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

This cracked me up! LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

This cracked me up! LOL

It is funny 😆.. NB’s secret portal into the Shed 20. He is the creative type.😉

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I'd fetch it for you but my foot still hurts. It's behind the mop and bucket in the corner. Don't tell anyone!

Pffft, you can't keep secrets from this Elf. Ummm...I'm afraid I emptied the last bottle.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
I'm hanging onto Night's apron strings as I forge my way through The Shed. Hoping others can help me through the many realms and forests to new enlightenment. I need some fantasy and light. Hello to all Shedders.

Thrilled to have you here! You can let go of my apron strings now. LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank You to our most gracious hostess, yes that is you Night Star, for yet again carrying on the Shed tradition, that goes way back before my own Shed birth.

Your patience, tolerance and perseverance has made this a sanctuary for so many seeking souls.

Thank You.

edit on 13-8-2018 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank YOU for being a wonderful part of it all! Hugs!

Hope your commute here was an easy one. Did you choose a magical ship, portal or what?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

THAT was wonderful, inspiring and heart warming. Where have you been "Warrior of Words"? Hail to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

….. I believe you were expecting me?
I'll be on my rocking chair, by the fire in the kitchens of the grand hall... there was maybe talk of a wee welcome dram?
Well I expected you, huffing and puffing about your tremendous effort to move. The grand hall it is mate, relax in that old rocking chair that will hide the creaking of your bones and have a "Wee Dram" with us who may be so inclined. Let's weave a tale and rock the boat.

Why the kitchen? Is it because that is where the best morsels fall and the juiciest gossip is? You rascal.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The warrior drifted into the shed as the words stirred from his breast. A small poem, words of welcome, meant to comfort and inspire. The words, meant for another, pulled him from his waking restfulness into the magical place known as the shed. Of course, as usual, his entry back into this world was rough. He wasn't falling from the sky, this time, but he did appear to be well underneath a large body of water.

He drifted peacefully for a time, then stirred as he heard the voice of the WISter speaking to him.

"Thank you, WIS, glad you found it praiseworthy! I've been here, and there, you know, still trying to piece my life together, haha. I'm here, now, as you've noticed, and hope to stay in this realm a while before getting pulled away,"

Said the man of tides, as he began swimming for the surface. He could feel giant things stir in the water about and below him, barely perceptible shifts in the water made by the passage of a mountainous form. A soft pulse shot from the man as he silently recited his creed, a wave of energy not so much magic as it was his signature, containing the full element of his wish for peace, and mercy.

The beasts quieted, momentarily at least, he rushed for he surface, knowing the fragile peace would not long last. Breaking the surface, he called into the wind, before swimming for shore. Ere too long past, the wind stirred with the gentle tidings of faeries passage. A group of them, this time, drawn as they always were to his creative mind. A bit of magic, and he was floating in their midst, held aloft by their whispered wishes. Onwards to the shed!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

My, you are such a gracious pixie. I do enjoy all the witty and kind remarks here at the Shed. But, do have questions. What does the Shed look like and where is it?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Thank YOU for being a wonderful part of it all!
If grumpy and cynical is wonderful, thank you.

Hope your commute here was an easy one. Did you choose a magical ship, portal or what?

Thank you yes, I took the "Shiprigde" this time
it has various advantages. It gets you to where you wish to go at the time you wish to be there and at the same time brings you all the places you would like to visit. It has excellent cabins. Each one is an accommodation of your desire. I slept on a ledge of a hermitage on a remote Tibetan mountain, bathed in pristine waters of a Hawaiian waterfall, had breakfast in the Mediterranean and took my morning exercise on horse back with coastal dessert tribes.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Oh...my...God, that was amazing!!!!! Lucid, you have brought me much joy this day by returning home, in sharing your story and yourself. I can only hold onto the hope that you will decide to stay. And if you stray... promise you won't stray too far away.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

My, you are such a gracious pixie. I do enjoy all the witty and kind remarks here at the Shed. But, do have questions. What does the Shed look like and where is it?

Well, the Shed looks like whatever you imagine it to look like. That can even change from day to day if you want. It is quite a mix of people's imaginings. It resides in a magical realm.

PS: I am an Elf. Notice the ears in my avatar.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

If grumpy and cynical is wonderful, thank you.

Ah, there are many facets of the Wister, the wise woman, the compassionate, loving and kind Wis, the humorous Wis, the vulnerable Wis etc.

Your ship is just enchanting. Perhaps some day we can travel together to far away lands.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wish I could make a wonderful garden salad out of Joe’s homegrown veggies.

Shout out to Joe... hope the garden has been feeding you nicely .. and you have plenty for preserving, if you are into that.
Miss your creative hugs , friend.. hopefully will see you post soon.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I miss Joe too and many others.

Maybe they will follow the donut trail or the glitter one. Maybe they will take a portal or magical ship or find some other way to come home.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Well I can't promise, lol. Not when I don't know what he future will bring. I'll always return, though

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join