It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Beautiful song and beautiful video .👍🏼

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What add on do people here use for emoji's? All I see most of the time, are squares.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
What add on do people here use for emoji's? All I see most of the time, are squares.

I don’t have any add ons.. I post from a phone and the emoji ‘s come with the keyboard.😜🤪😉😁
edit on 14-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
They are working on the issue. I'll see you guys later for now.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Finspiracy

I've always been of the opinion that no-one has the right to judge except a) a Judge and, should it exist b) God.

The statue of justice is a blindfolded woman holding a set of scales. Just the facts Ma'am.

Does that include not judging liars and thieves ? We all have to make character judgements when deciding if someone can be considered a friend.

LOL! I typed that already and decided to delete it from my post because it didn't seem to fit. Short answer: No, when convicted.

Longer answer:
There are a few groups I will not tolerate in my life. Thieves, liars, continuously negative people. They don't usually reveal themselves immediately, sometimes fairly quickly. As soon as I see that, you're out the door with no chance to get back. It's not judgement, it's self-preservation.

My point about justice being blind was more about the way things should be. If you did it, own it. If guilty, the evidence should be able to prove it. The court of law in this case being what you know because you witnessed someone else doing something. Dishonesty may get you far but it won't get you friends. But hey, I try being nice and nobody likes me either. Maybe my theory is wrong. To be clear, I hate dishonesty among associates. Unless you're about to pull off the biggest bank job in history, then I will applaud loudly. I'd even help if needed.

I needed to go buy coffee today and discovered that biking to the subway/metro/tube was easier for my foot than walking. Like 97% better! They have ramps for wheelchairs and escalators and lifts and everything! (Outside of peak hours you can take the bike in the subway/metro/tube. I'd never tried to take a bike on the subway/metro/tube with a half-broken foot but I didn't let that stop me.) I apologised to a young lady behind me but she didn't hear me because she had earbuds in and was looking the other way. Those escalators can be deceiving... I was thankful, I was almost on top of her with the bike on top of me. That was before I reached the shop, just to be clear.

I should mention I'm not that good on a bike. And I live in a country where everyone has a bike, since they were very young. The Dutch scare me on their bikes. They need no hands! Laughing and talking and breathing normally...
edit on 14/8/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

There are a few groups I will not tolerate in my life. Thieves, liars, continuously negative people. They don't usually reveal themselves immediately, sometimes fairly quickly. As soon as I see that, you're out the door with no chance to get back. It's not judgement, it's self-preservation.

I feel the same way , though I try to give people a chance. I call it discernment, and have cut off many from my “ friendship” list due to backstabbing and lies. I don’t regret cutting them out of my life. They were users and abusers. I have a small handful of friends that I have had since highschool.. this is my small tribe for real.. and they will be the ones to help me out in real life situations.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You have my trust until you give me a reason not to.

What are we going to do?

A Give everyone a downer
B Get a room
C Play some music

edit on 14/8/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typos!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

You have my trust until you give me a reason not to.

What are we going to do?

A Give everyone a downer
B Get a room
C Play some music

No to giving everyone a downer.. 😆... no to getting a room 😆... playing some music sounds like the best idea ! 🍻

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Don't feel bad, I asked the same question here and got the same answer. The "Duh...!" moment. LOL It's what all the young hipsters use, apparently. A mobile.
edit on 14/8/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Absolutely gorgeous and added to playlist, thank you. I like the sound of all instruments voice harmony. Electronic or the analogue kind. That track is a hard one to top. So I won't even try.

"Barman...a drink for the lady and I wouldn't mind one mineself either. One for two you! I mean one for you too...! aherm..."

ETA

edit on 14/8/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Thanks for the drink Light 🍻... * takes a dainty sip* 😏

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Looks left, looks right, looks up, looks down. No ads or gaps between posts. Looks like they fixed things. Hope I didn't jinx myself here. LOL

That was maddening! I had to take off for a while.

Gordi, I will wait on you to post before posting in the story. Tom finally posted! LOL Thank God!
If I feel like writing, I can just add a side story to go along with our regular one.

Busy, but I'll be checking in.

Someone keep an eye on Light, he's mentioning getting a room and buying drinks for Sheye. Bahaha!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
To hell with this. Ads and gaps. See ya!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star.

We don’t own this site , Night. I feel your frustration, but it’s a privilege to be on a site that doesn’t charge fees.

Their site, their rules... and that’s just the way it is.
They don’t NEED us... new members will always come along.. but we do NEED them, if we want to remain a part of the Shed, and especially you who wants to keep it alive and well.

You’ll get over your frustration, and put up with the adds, in time 😉.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'm just glad it isn't facebook, they can harvest your data while you sleep.

If you need PC help Night, install Teamviewer (or some other random remote control software) and I will help you. But first, some sleep, it's 2:15am.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Someone keep an eye on Light, he's mentioning getting a room and buying drinks for Sheye. Bahaha!

He does have that dry wit humour going for him. I thought it was funny 😆.. in the very sarcastic way he delivered it.
( I don’t think he was specifically referring to me though )

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yeah, Pentatonix one of my favorite evangelical bands. I haven't heard this one so thanks.
So you were a one legged biker today, that is very unique. Go Light.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It is "different" and definitely annoying, causing my PC to over heat and glitch. It doesn't like it poor old thing. But they seem to disappear after a while and then return after a post. Very odd.

I am curious to see an explanation from the powers that be.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Cough. Hack, darn it I got something in the wrong throat
, it is funny how things that look clear can be so toxic. You never really know what is in the air unless you are very astute. Must practice and must now go figure out how to detox with out infecting every one else.
Coughs violently.
One obviously can't tell others something is toxic if they can't "see" it, if it is disguised, bugger, coughs again. It's just a shame you have to wait until the whole structure collapses and then say "I told you so"

Don't get me wrong, I like trolls, but some trolls emit a very distinct odor that first smell like frankincense but you can detect the decay underneath.
edit on 14-8-2018 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The shear hypocrisy,
I will go hide in my pumpkin so I don't cause further disturbance, although I really would like to give a proper argument a shot.

On the bright side. I received some peppers today that the kind giver assured me were "Not Hot" The blithering trusting idiot I am, I cut a good portion up with out testing them. Now mind you I like hot, the more the merrier, on my pallet, NOT on my face or in my eyes.

Sweating in the kitchen, 100 plus, I whipped my face with my left hand that wasn't holding the knife, but holding the peppers as they were chopped. Oh Lord. So I wash my hands and much to my discomfort I latter scratch my eye just to experience "blinding" pain. Every thing is burning.
I blame my self for not testing. I really like hot, hot, hot. And the food was great. This was the bright side. This is "fluff" what happened to true engagement?
edit on 14-8-2018 by WalkInSilence because: pooh again

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join