It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A drug called 'monkey dust' which causes people to eat faces and jump from buildings is spreading

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Tell your friend to pair it with a good meal.

I suggest a nice vintage Chilean Carménère and filet of homeless man's face tar tar.

Frankly I'd gnaw certain people's faces off without issue but it'd be cool to blame it on 'drugs'.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The zombie apocalypse is nigh!

Quick lock, and load!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Quick lock, and load!

Not England we won't!

We will just go down the local pub and wait for the whole thing to blow over

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke
Not England we won't!

I saw that documentary.

link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

originally posted by: neo96

Quick lock, and load!

Not England we won't!

Great reference.

link   
Hmmm...i know someone that needs help with their golf swing. Should add 2-300 yards ya think?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Monday does that to me never mind the bath salts.

Thank Crunchie it's Friday.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Why do people do the extreme stuff??

Not to promote anything, but, there are much more "no face eating" ways to have a good chill time.

I don't get it.

Well with the krokdil epidemic it comes down to junkies being so desperate and broke but are unable to afford drugs like heroin. But that is a thing plaguing cities in third world countries. I'm more thinking this UK issue is a case of the media pretending that a one or two isolated cases is a huge problem as they are prone to do.

link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Yeah, it's the drugs fault, not the idiots who take it

I have to agree. If you willingly take something like this, your brains are already mush.

Why people take such things is a whole other argument. I could never understand intravenous drug users, but then again, maybe their lives were already so awful it didn't seem such a bad deal in return for forgetting their own misery for a while?

I don't know, but I am sure that cheap rubbish like this isn't good for society as a whole.

link   
a reply to: DieGloke

MY Bad.

It's Shaun of the Dead!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not much to lock and load over here Neo, so we will have to fight off the bath salts brigade with our teeth im afraid.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Does it come from Chinese labs? I swear it is Chinese underhand warfare, they are behind killing us off with synthetic drugs easier than invading

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why do people do the extreme stuff??

Not to promote anything, but, there are much more "no face eating" ways to have a good chill time.

I don't get it.

Well with the krokdil epidemic it comes down to junkies being so desperate and broke but are unable to afford drugs like heroin. But that is a thing plaguing cities in third world countries. I'm more thinking this UK issue is a case of the media pretending that a one or two isolated cases is a huge problem as they are prone to do.

Classy people take oxycodene

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Does it come from Chinese labs? I swear it is Chinese underhand warfare, they are behind killing us off with synthetic drugs easier than invading

Right? I'm sure there's a Chinese person spooning this stuff into people's mouths against their will too.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Be Radox in the tap water next.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Can't say the UK didn't deserve it after what we did.......maybe we can give them Liverpool for 100 years to stop

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

That would be an ironic and late response to the opium war.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Right? I'm sure there's a Chinese person spooning this stuff into people's mouths against their will too.

You ever see those old movies about the Chinese trying to take over the world? I think they had Christopher Lee as some sort of Fu Man Chu character in some. It's like that, complete with tunnels through the Earth and everything

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

If memory serves, Classy takes more than just oxycodone.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Dam I miss Christopher Lee

Think I need some drugs to cheer up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join