It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A drug called 'monkey dust' which causes people to eat faces and jump from buildings is spreading

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Does it come from Chinese labs? I swear it is Chinese underhand warfare, they are behind killing us off with synthetic drugs easier than invading

Can't say the UK didn't deserve it after what we did.......maybe we can give them Liverpool for 100 years to stop

Maybe just Goodison Park?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's Classi with an i and a little dick that hangs off the C that bends around and #s the L out of the A S S.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
You ever see those old movies about the Chinese trying to take over the world? I think they had Christopher Lee as some sort of Fu Man Chu character in some. It's like that, complete with tunnels through the Earth and everything .

He's Bruce's brother, right?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's Classi with an i and a little dick that hangs off the C that bends around and #s the L out of the A S S.

I'm glad I'm not the only one referencing South Park today.

It's almost like we're having a lighthearted Friday on here....

Except we never truly have a lighthearted day on any of them that end in A Y.
edit on 10-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Any discussion can be made better with a South Park quote.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe, though I don't think anyone ever saw them together...Makes ya think, huh?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Is there Maw not Gypsy Rose Lee?

If so, she kept that one quiet. LoL

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Oh yeah sweet revenge

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Knew a lad called Richard Lee once, went off to be a redcap.
Anyway, someone asked one day why we called him Bruce, when we explained she said "He doesn't even look Chinese"

Oh for the innocence of childhood.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Seriously loads of the synthetic drugs are coming in from China. Those Chinese aren't doing it for the fun of it like the 60's Californian hippies were or at least I guess it's that way

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Seriously loads of the synthetic drugs are coming in from China. Those Chinese aren't doing it for the fun of it like the 60's Californian hippies were or at least I guess it's that way

So? No one makes you take any of them.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Chinese Fentanyl is creating a new era of drug kingpins.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So? No one makes you take any of them.

You're right, as usually I tripped and fell into a puddle of it. Had to drink my way to survival.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Throw apples at the elephants and guess what they do? Throw Marlboro's and a bottle of whiskey at Keith and guess what he'll do? They are pushers......... Pure and simple

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Ever watch the Netflix series Narcos? Your statement here made me think of the first episode where they talk about running down hippies in sandals and then that escalates to Columbians on motorcycles with machine guns.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

They are pushers......... Pure and simple

They are great as espionage and stealing of information.

They probably got all the know how from spies/hacks of the CIA.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

Does it come from Chinese labs? I swear it is Chinese underhand warfare, they are behind killing us off with synthetic drugs easier than invading

Can't say the UK didn't deserve it after what we did.......maybe we can give them Liverpool for 100 years to stop

The question is would the Chinese want it?
Then again they'd have a massive drugs market handed to them to supply. Aren't Liverpudlians meant to be a hybrid anyway between Irish women and Chinese male sailors? There was some program on TV about the making of the scouser

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Now that stuff is indeed one hell of a drug and becoming more and more prevalent as a substitute for Heroin on and in our towns and streets.

Another one that's dropping them like flies is the fake Valium doing the rounds(Phenazepam and the like), got to have been at least 100 people in Scotland alone that have died as a direct result of taking these bathtubs concocted pills in the last 2 years alone.

edit on 10-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
"A drug called monkey dust which causes people to eat faces and jump from buildings is spreading"

Sounds a lot like some drug in a TV ad, where some dude mutters, as fast as possible, the face eating and building jumping hazards, or in the tiny, tiny print you'd need a theater screen to dope-out, a drug that treats acne, as well as causing convulsions and sudden death from liver failure, in some people. Except the drug name would be something like Monkatude.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Unfortunately that's one of the ramifications of having an illegal drug market.

Switzerland opened up synthetic heroin clinics to give to addicts. It has greatly reduced crime and death.

The main reason this idea enrages people is because they think making it more accessible will increase the rates of use. Silly idea rather. Straight A's Suzy isn't going to go down to the clinic and "give it a shot" just because it's there.

Those who will do it are going to whether or not it is legal. Way it always has been, way it always will be.

Funny the opiate epidemic for the western world comes after the crops flourishing in Afghanistan though (90% of world production). The last epidemic was when Vietnam was the number one producer. Unrelated and irreverent, just crossed my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join