It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A drug called 'monkey dust' which causes people to eat faces and jump from buildings is spreading

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Does it come from Chinese labs? I swear it is Chinese underhand warfare, they are behind killing us off with synthetic drugs easier than invading

Yes most possible. After all did not we pickle them all with opium back in the day ?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hello I'm Ivan dobsky the meatsafe murderer only I never done it, I only said I did it so they'd give me my fingernails back

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The simple solution is to legalize the lot, thus introduce quality control, taxation, and removal of the criminal element that surrounds the purchase of drugs. Then use the proceeds of said taxation to help the people who abuse the substances and develop problems.

Never happen through with the likes of the Tories at the helm of our nation because it would make far to much sense nevermind upset the bastards responsible for the importation and distribution of the illicit substances to our shores aka the Police, Customs, and Politicians.

edit on 10-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree. Lets not hold our breath though.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

By now the population should know the dangers of synthetic drugs and drugs in general. Parents should repeatedly remind their young and teenage children about the dangers of taking drugs. Anyone who is clean and considers taking street drugs or abuses prescription drugs should immediately get counseling. Those who are addicted to drugs should receive intervention or come to grips with their addiction and receive help. If they refuse help and fail to recognize the dangers of taking drugs and abusing them, than they need to face the reality their chances of shortening their life increases dramatically. It's sad they don't take into considerations the people who love and care for them.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I can't but help that sometimes, PTSD can be a bitch.

Seriously though it can be.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Even if a government does legalize most drugs, all that will happen is that they will be so heavily taxed that people will still smuggle the stuff in anyway.

When was the last time you paid the duty on cigarettes and booze when there was an alternative source available?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I agree. That's the kicker though isn't it? some people are just messed up, either because there is something wrong with their heads or because something happens to them.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Throw apples at the elephants and guess what they do? Throw Marlboro's and a bottle of whiskey at Keith and guess what he'll do? They are pushers......... Pure and simple

So you're a bunch of weak marys who cannot control themselves?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

There will always be black and grey markets just down to the economy and the fact that well use monies.

That being said a lot of people simply refuse to buy fake or illegally imported Tobacco products just down to the quality of some of the stuff involved.

As to booze or where it comes from, I'm Scottish, ile drink anything.
LoL

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Mate if Ecky's curred PTSD i would not have the problem.

Then again im all grown up now and don't do anything like that anymore because I'm a father/husband but also because real MDMA is rather few and far between, 90% of what passes for MDMA is really AMT(alpha-Methyltryptamine).

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Mate if Ecky's curred PTSD i would not have the problem.

Then again im all grown up now and don't do anything like that anymore because I'm a father/husband but also because real MDMA is rather few and far between, 90% of what passes for MDMA is really AMT(alpha-Methyltryptamine).

Haha, I love hearing the Scottish slang for things. R/Scottishpeopletwitter is a riot.

That said, that was more of an old approach, later in the article it eluded to the newer approaches using psychedelics. I wasn't suggesting anything, just an interesting read.

BigPharma has been sketchy at best the past few decades. They aim to treat rather than cure. I like to read into the more homeopathic approaches, I don't buy them all and read with a grain of salt. But I do see merit in nature being able to provide answers to many of our health problems.
edit on 10-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Turns out it is what the US was dealing with under the name "Bath Salts".

I noticed the bath salt stories dried up on ATS so, how did you Americans deal with it? Jus banned the stuff? Or something else?

We didn't (well not really), and it still exists. I think the biggest factor in curtailing it was there were more stories about the bad coming out of using them than the stories of a great 'high'.

Regulators determined very early on that the 'bath salts' craze was quite simply impossible to regulate. This is probably the biggest reason it dropped from the news, because nothing can be done about it. The minute they regulate one form of the drug, someone makes a slightly different chemical form of the same thing. They tried, it happened and they failed.

Bath salts make people crazy because, among other things, the body is literally panicking due to overheating or 'hyper-thermia'. The body is in extreme survival mode and in a crazed state as a result. I can't imagine that being an experience someone wants to repeat a 2nd time (or more).

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

The drug, known as "monkey dust," is sweeping across the northern UK, and is said to make users feel as though they have incredible strength akin to the Hulk, and can make them act dangerously — scaling buildings and jumping from great heights.

A drug called 'monkey dust' which causes people to eat faces and jump from buildings is spreading in the UK — here's what it is

Saw this on Sky news just now so I had a look online to see what it was.

I first thought it was going to be PCP due to the reports of people behaving like they had super strength and felt no pain.

Turns out it is what the US was dealing with under the name "Bath Salts".

I noticed the bath salt stories dried up on ATS so, how did you Americans deal with it? Jus banned the stuff? Or something else?

HAHAHA Now this odd name for a drug is going to be in my head all day. Maybe I will go start a cult and use this stuff for mind control. I can be very persuasive in person.

Or maybe I should speak to a professional about that very thought......IDK

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Bath salts are straight up scary as HELL!!!

*Man comes in ER with his face singed because he has put his face in the oven trying to find the gnome he hears

*It takes 10 grown men and a mattress to bring one man to the ground after he has been medicated because he has such superhuman strength.

*Last week they had one come in he pulled a mounted Sharps Box off of the wall and threw it across the room like it was nothing

These are true stories. I'm sorry you have to take my word for it. You cannot list the stories with examples it is against the law. But I promise you it's here and it's worse than you ever thought it was.

Why is it against the law?
edit on 10-8-2018 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I can do all of that without drugs. Some people just have to cheat. I myself would like to keep the sport of eating faces and jumping off of buildings clean of performance enhancing substances.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan

originally posted by: Martin75

Bath salts are straight up scary as HELL!!!

*Man comes in ER with his face singed because he has put his face in the oven trying to find the gnome he hears

*It takes 10 grown men and a mattress to bring one man to the ground after he has been medicated because he has such superhuman strength.

*Last week they had one come in he pulled a mounted Sharps Box off of the wall and threw it across the room like it was nothing

These are true stories. I'm sorry you have to take my word for it. You cannot list the stories with examples it is against the law. But I promise you it's here and it's worse than you ever thought it was.

Why is it against the law?

WHAT??? Well it depends on the labeling and ingestion process. Technically mushrooms are not illegal and can be eaten in a legal manner. Most do not know about these loopholes. If you label the salts as anything else it then becomes illegal. Why someone would ever even think of putting that crap in your body escapes me.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

HIPPA

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I'm hip to the 'weeding out part' but the issue I have is the media keeps labeling this as "synthetic marijuana" so the natural, non-toxic Cannabis gets lumped into the discussion, this is very important because the newscast I saw this was a Fox™ (yeah, I KNOW Fox™ is listed as an "entertainment vs. "news"...) but I'm in Flori-Duh where the State is dragging it's feet on the Cannabis trade and well, uh....er.... These same folks are under the impression "ReeferMadness" was/IS 'real' so while the Flori-Duh politicians™ line up the cannabis trade to enrich their own Selves, they continue to argue whether it is 'legal' to actually 'smoke it'..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join