It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unite the Right 2018

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Violence was 100% instigated by UTR. The events of Friday evening were largely ignored by the MSM but make no mistake that is where the tone for the weekend was set.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Everyone has a right to freely assemble and protest.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Everyone has a right to freely assemble and protest.

YES THEY DO!

Everyone even the people we hate have those first and 14th amendment RIGHTS.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Violence was 100% instigated by UTR. The events of Friday evening were largely ignored by the MSM but make no mistake that is where the tone for the weekend was set.

Hmmm, yeah, that's not how I saw it at all. Like I said, it's interesting how we can apparently see the same thing, yet leave with entirely different viewpoints.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Including the counter-protesters.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Protest, yes, instigate violence, no.

link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Yes or No.
Do you support ANTIFA and their tactics?

link   

I did say everyone.

You might have missed that.

I'll get a definition if you're having problems. . . .

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I'm going to go with the people I know that were there. UTR surrounded a small group of students and staff that were counter-protesting and proceeded to assault them.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The false narratives that are told about this event are hilarious.

I support the right for ANY group to hold a rally.

If leftists can't control themselves from getting violent then they should reap all the consequences coming to them.

edit on 10-8-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

So you support driving a car into a group of people?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

That's fine, I don't blame you. You believe the people you trust, but to be fair, are they biased?? That sort of thing really does have an effect on what people believe they saw.

I'll go with the conclusion I came to by seeing all the information presented before me. I may not have been there, but I read many different articles about it from both sides of the spectrum, and watched many videos from both sides as well. I also take into consideration all the things that happened before that, such as the girl having her hair lit on fire, the violent bike lock professor, and even the man attacking a woman at a pro-women rally with feminists defending him. It's events like that which made those people bring tools to defend themselves at their rally, and defend themselves they did.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What if you gave a protest rally and nobody came?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
ATS has become like stormfront.
Cya all not supporting a site like this anymore.
edit on 10-8-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

link   
You need ALL the facts before you start pointing fingers.

To prevent the rise of a "Second Order," FBI undercover agents would become it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Starting in April 1991, three FBI agents posed as members of an invented racist militia group called the Veterans Aryan Movement. According to their cover story, VAM members robbed armored cars, using the proceeds to buy weapons and support racist extremism. The lead agent was a Vietnam veteran with a background in narcotics, using the alias Dave Rossi.

Code-named PATCON, for "Patriot-conspiracy," the investigation would last more than two years, crossing state and organizational lines in search of intelligence on the so-called Patriot movement, the label applied to a wildly diverse collection of racist, ultra-libertarian, right-wing and/or pro-gun activists and extremists who, over the years, have found common cause in their suspicion and fear of the federal government.

Most undercover operations remain secret, especially if they do not result in prosecutions. PATCON stayed under wraps for nearly 15 years, until it was discovered in Freedom of Information Act requests by the author. The account that follows is based on thousands of pages of FBI records on PATCON and the groups it targeted, as well as interviews with FBI agents who worked on the case, former FBI informants, and members of the targeted groups. The documents and interviews reveal important lessons for the modern use of undercover agents and informants.

FBI Admits Federal Informants Linked to Deadly Charlottesville Riots; Unlikely To Face Charges

The FBI has Intel assets implanted in several white supremacy sects, as well as the radical ANTIFA group, according to federal law enforcement sources who spoke to True Pundit.

The FBI sources said it is unlikely an asset would be charged for stoking violence in Virginia if for instance that asset had or was providing valuable information on another domestic terrorism case.

“We wouldn’t do a solid informant for this,” one FBI insider said.

The word “do” here pertains to indict.

Be careful who you blame.

edit on 10-8-2018 by eisegesis because: PROPAGANDA

link   

If you read the UTR Discord it's pretty evident they didn't go to prepared to defend themselves. They went prepared to commit violence. They even talked about using a car as a weapon.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm sure we'll see plenty of wonderful behavior from both sides during Douche Fest 2018.

Certainly, I'm sure it will bleed into ATS with people taking sides as if either of them are a side worth taking.

Another ill attempt at a WWII reenactment of Nazis vs Commies (soon to be a Call Of Duty game).

If only this had the excuse of the civil war reenactment of South Park which was fueled by Smores Schnapps.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

a reply to: SKEPTEK

So you support driving a car into a group of people?

Not at all but the violence from the right is a drop in a bucket compared to the violence from the left at least since 2015.

Maybe the left should take ownership of their own actions and things in their direct control if they don't want things such as Charlottesville to occur. But that is the thing, the left wants these things to occurs so they can use their propaganda arm, the MSM, to push forward false narratives on who is the source of this violence.

edit on 10-8-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

maybe you might happen to know this....
there was an employee of the college that was with the group that was there that night. he ended up with a neck injury which later may have caused a stroke. Every time a discussion comes up about chralottesville's unite to right rally, I think about his guy and wonder...
did he fully recover from this stroke???

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Certainly, I'm sure it will bleed into ATS with people taking sides as if either of them are a side worth taking.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Space Force will nuke them form orbit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join