It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI and White Supremacy

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

In 1990, the FBI began picking up on rumors about an effort to reconstitute a notorious terrorist-criminal gang known as The Order.

The group’s name was taken from the infamous racist 1978 novel The Turner Diaries, which told the story of a fictional cabal carrying out acts of terrorism and eventually overthrowing the U.S. government in a bloody, nihilistic racial purge.

The book was an inspiration to a generation of white nationalists, including Timothy McVeigh, whose path to radicalization climaxed in the Oklahoma City bombing 17 years ago Thursday.

Source

More: The Order

During the 80s, a bunch of degenerate losers began robbing banks, armored cars, stealing and counterfeiting millions of dollars, while using some of that money to promote racist causes.

Jewish talk radio host Alan Berg in 1984, was assassinated by members of The Order. Most of them were arrested and the leader was killed in a standoff. Less than 10% of the money stolen was recovered, which led investigators to believe that the rest would be used to fund future terrorism.

So, with everything at the FBI’s disposal, they decide…

To prevent the rise of a "Second Order," FBI undercover agents would become it.

Read this next part very carefully:

Starting in April 1991, three FBI agents posed as members of an invented racist militia group called the Veterans Aryan Movement. According to their cover story, VAM members robbed armored cars, using the proceeds to buy weapons and support racist extremism. The lead agent was a Vietnam veteran with a background in narcotics, using the alias Dave Rossi.

Code-named PATCON, for "Patriot-conspiracy," the investigation would last more than two years, crossing state and organizational lines in search of intelligence on the so-called Patriot movement, the label applied to a wildly diverse collection of racist, ultra-libertarian, right-wing and/or pro-gun activists and extremists who, over the years, have found common cause in their suspicion and fear of the federal government.

The undercover agents came in contact with some of the most infamous members of the movement, but their work (for whatever reason), never lead to a single arrest. The article states: “When McVeigh walked through the middle of the investigation in 1993, he went unnoticed.”

The next paragraph is going to start by telling you that PATCON is no longer “in effect.” Most of the FBI's "handy work" remained a secret until an FOIA request brought it to light 15 years later. I wonder if the FBI’s method would prove useful at a later date for a different purpose?

PATCON is history, but it holds lessons for today. Since the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, a series of arrests for homegrown terrorism has put a spotlight on the secretive world of government infiltration, especially in the Muslim community. Some critics have charged that these investigations, in which suspected jihadists are provided with the means and encouragement to carry out terrorist attacks before being arrested, constitute entrapment and set plots in motion that would never have emerged on their own. But these controversial tactics were around long before the FBI was restructured to prioritize terrorism. And Muslims aren’t the only targets.

Most undercover operations remain secret, especially if they do not result in prosecutions. PATCON stayed under wraps for nearly 15 years, until it was discovered in Freedom of Information Act requests by the author. The account that follows is based on thousands of pages of FBI records on PATCON and the groups it targeted, as well as interviews with FBI agents who worked on the case, former FBI informants, and members of the targeted groups. The documents and interviews reveal important lessons for the modern use of undercover agents and informants.

The rest of the article attempts to summarize the ordeal and is worth reading. I hope you learned something and please don’t be scared to speculate and develop alternative theories about what may have happened that day. I always encourage free thinking in my threads.

You may have a good reason to think twice...

edit on 23-8-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hidden Loopholes Allow FBI Agents to Infiltrate Political and Religious Groups

Using loopholes it has kept secret for years, the FBI can in certain circumstances bypass its own rules in order to send undercover agents or informants into political and religious organizations, as well as schools, clubs, and businesses.

If the FBI had its way, the infiltration loopholes would still be secret. They are detailed in a mammoth document obtained by The Intercept, an uncensored version of the bureau’s governing rulebook, the Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide, or DIOG.

The 2011 edition of the book, which covers everything from wiretapping to how to read Miranda rights, was made public in redacted form thanks to a lawsuit brought by civil liberties groups. Beneath the FBI’s redaction marks were exceptions to rules on “undisclosed participation” that could be easy to exploit.

Paying people to incite violence and unrest at Trump rallies

"I mean honestly, it is not hard to get some of these ass holes to pop off, it’s a matter of showing up, to want to get into the rally, in a Planned Parenthood t-shirt. Or, Trump is a Nazi, you know? You can message to draw them out, and draw them to punch you."

Confirmed: FBI provocateurs were on scene during deadly Charlottesville riots

The FBI had multiple informants in both groups during the deadly Charlottesville riots who may have played an active part in facilitating the violence that led to an Ohio man driving his car through a crowd of protesters, killing one and injuring many others.

According to multiple sources, backed up by the historical truth of widespread FBI infiltration of white supremacist and hard-left groups, the FBI “absolutely” had assets on the ground throughout the day.

The question remains what exactly the informants and or active agents were specifically doing which has led to fears that this may be yet another example of the FBI using “agent provocateurs”, this time for political reasons.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Admits Federal Informants Linked to Deadly Charlottesville Riots; Unlikely To Face Charges

FBI insiders said it is unlikely leaders of the radical groups that clashed in demonstrations turned deadly in Charlottesville, VA will face prosecution.

Why?

FBI said they have already identified several federal informants who participated in the mob-like riots over the weekend in Virginia. The FBI is also now working those sources to piece together the events from Charlottesville, sources said.

Gohmert on Charlottesville: ‘We Need a DOJ Investigation into Kessler’

Podesta Email ID: 40193 (below)

Dave Barry’s list of tips for winning any argument on any topic. (The last point is still used copiously by Germany’s Ur-Infantile Left. Multicultural Extremism flourishes in the shadow of Hitler.) Use snappy and irrelevant comebacks. You need an arsenal of all-purpose irrelevant phrases to fire back at your opponents when they make valid points.

The best are:

You’re begging the question.

You’re being defensive.

Don’t compare apples to oranges.

What are your parameters?

This last one is especially valuable. Nobody (other than engineers and policy wonks) has the vaguest idea what “parameters” means.

Don’t forget the classic: YOU’RE SO LINEAR.

Compare your opponent to Adolf Hitler.

This is your heavy artillery, for when your opponent is obviously right, and you are spectacularly wrong. Bring Hitler up subtly. Say, “That sounds suspiciously like something Adolf Hitler might say,” or “You certainly do remind me of Adolf Hitler.”

I’ll end with my favorite:

WikiLeaks Emails Show Clinton Insiders “Conspired to Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry”

In this particular exchange, Bill Ivey — Chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts under President Bill Clinton — wrote to Podesta in apprehension Hillary Clinton “is not an entertainer” and thus won’t be able to compete with bombastic reality star Donald Trump.

Ivey queries Podesta how they could “offset” this unexpected flaw in Clinton not being a “celebrity in the Trump, Kardashian mold.”

But what Ivey states next in this lamentation characteristic of 2016’s surreality has become the subject of hushed debate — because if his words are to be taken literally, they portend a possible methodological collusion to keep Americans docile and submissive — perhaps in the vein of panem et circenses.

Ivey wrote on March 13, 2016:

I’m certain the poll-directed insiders are sure things will default to policy as soon as the conventions are over, but I think not. And as I’ve mentioned, we’ve all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly.

Take the above with a grain of salt and keep your eyes peeled. There are hidden forces at work and your perceived "threat of choice" may not actually be who you think they are.

Have a nice day.

edit on 23-8-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
FBI runs the KKK. If those KKK were real they would have opened fire once the antifa whatever turned violent.

I live in the south smack dab in the middle of redneck country. There is no KKK. Blacks and whites get along fine. Blacks in my hood are great people and we talk all the time. The large majority of them had trump signs in their yard.

What you see on the news and reality are two totally different thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Good thread. I would like to add the DNC's attempts to disrupt the Trump rallies. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence to connect the DNC to the FBI.

Two Democratic Opperatives Lose Jobs After O'Keefe sting

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Good thread. I would like to add the DNC's attempts to disrupt the Trump rallies. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence to connect the DNC to the FBI.

Two Democratic Opperatives Lose Jobs After O'Keefe sting

I think those 2 guys lost their jobs because they got caught, not because what they were doing.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Federal-Bee Eye also heavy handed the Civil Rights movement of the 60,s, Black Panthers, anti Vietnam war demonstrators, etc.

Turner Diaries blueprinted a plan to take down the US gubment, guerrilla warfare style. That was more scary to the Fed than any racist overtones.

The armored car robberies were putting the plan in action...

Unrelated,Timothy McVeigh blew up the Oklahoma building because it was headquarters for ATF office that burned the people in WACO. That had very little to do with racism.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It´s always the same, at least in the western nations.
If you go down the rabbit hole, you will meet.... "our protectors"!
Those that tell us they would protect us. Those that need terror to have a reason to exist.
The FBI and terror plots:
Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.

Why Does the FBI Have to Manufacture its Own Plots if Terrorism and ISIS Are Such Grave Threats?

How the FBI Creates It’s Own Terror Plots

Government agents 'directly involved' in most high-profile US terror plots

Think of NATO Gladio/Stay Behind

Operation Gladio

Bologna massacre

Operation Gladio: CIA Network of “Stay Behind” Secret Armies

They, "our protectors", don´t care for any side, they act as both sides, left and right. It´s just another part of the game to divide the people via this left/right insanity.

In germany, we have the Celler Loch/Celle Hole
Allegedly left terror.

Then we have the Oktoberfest bombing
Allegedly right terror.

Or the german masterpiece of the deep state, the NSU case.
Allegedly right terrorism.

And, for sure, let´s not forget all the muslim terror acts, since 9/11.
Every single one of them could only happen because of "flops, failures and fumbles" of "our protectors".
Every single one!!!
All these attackers were known not as religious people, but as small-time criminals that all were known or even under observation of "our protectors". They could do whatever they wanted, they all were somehow untouchable till they performed "their" attacks. Then they die, shot by the "protectors", "suicide" in jail etc, but not after leaving "irrefutable evidence" that never could be faked, like left passports at the crime scene, left last wills on home computers, facebook posts, "IS" flags...

Like the banksters fund all conflict parties in wars, "our protectors" create terror acts and make them look like left/right/religious terrorism, whatever kind of terrorism they need at that time. It´s not a conspiracy theory, there is enough evidence out there.

And then they have their reason to exist, to "protect us people" from terrorism.
And their reason to create a 1984ish surveillance- and police state, nowadays even with thought police and censorship of everything that isn´t rulers conform. We all know that all the mass surveillance did not stop any terror attack yet, it´s rather the other way around. The more surveillance and police state measures the states use against their own people, the more attacks happen in those states. Look at France, as a good example.

And after the umpteenth time of failings of the "anti-terror" officials, they will be rewarded with more power, money and antidemocratic laws to create the next level of mass surveillance, to have excuses for neverending "states of emergencies", to steal more of our freedoms and to destroy our known liberal lifestyle. With that cheap anti terror excuse. Terror that is created or at least supported(by looking away or even incite, guide the attackers) by "our portectors"!

After around 25 to 30 years of observing such stuff, being interested in such stuff, i came to the conclusion that we people in the western nations would have to face less terror attacks, if we would have less secret services, less "anti-terror" agencies, less "protectors" that couldn´t exist and build a surveillance- and police state, without terrorism!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Makes people wonder how many (if not all) the recent highlighted "groups" are "invented racist militia groups".

The MSM seems to always emphasize certain ones !!

Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

SO the FBI figures that catching a few of these guys was worth teaching a horrible ideology to countless others? Not like it could spread without their knowledge : /

Seems like more FBI BS to get division started.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

if they did their job we would not have terrorist cells in all 50 states.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Excellent thread as always. Although I don't think the citizenry is as unaware as they believe.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

They have become more aware on some things.

There is still a lot they dont understand. Russia and Putin being a major one. I suggest people actually take some time and look into Putins battle against the Illuminati and the massive propaganda that we have been fed. Putin is the biggest enemy the Rothchilds and Illuminati have and he has all but declared war on them. He is the most fearless I have seen and makes Trump look like a lightweight in this regard.

As for this psyops and destabilization they conduct here in the USA.... take your pick... WACO, Ruby Ridge, 9/11, Oklahoma City Bombing etc. etc.

as a teenager my wake up call was President New World Order Bush and WACO. I bought the lie.. then when the evidence came out I went back and researched it. How the media manipulated it to push the illuminati agenda. I listened to the actual audio tapes during the raid which is still on the net. Unforgivable yet all the criminals in our government just walked.

people think this populist movement just came on the last couple of years but its been building for a long, long time since the early 90s. I would say 25 years or so this has been growing and its rapidly expanding. The propaganda does not work anymore and the illuminati has lost the narrative which is why we see these desperate attempts to regain control and force the agenda through as fast as possible.

Its not going to work. When the populist is buying weapons in massive numbers while being threatened with confiscation its a big sign. If people were willing to be taken over you would see them selling all their weapons off and the market would have been flooded. Not too long ago you could not find ammo....anywhere and if you did it was incredibly expensive. That is not the sign of a populace that wants to be enslaved.

The anti americans have been telling us for years how the American populace wants more gun control and more of this authoritarian illuminati new world order and all you have to do is look at the gun sales and increasing prepping market to see that its a false narrative.

Now the billionaires are spending fortunes on underground bunkers so you know they are in panic mode. They are preparing to cut and run when their game is up.

The illuminati got too greedy too fast and cant contain the populist anymore. Good People have had enough.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
While I don't think your argument will be completely undermined by this, the website you linked to contains zero verifiable information.

There is no author. No sources are cited. No direct information is given. If I wanted to incite doubt and make a fake news story, it would look just like this.

truepundit.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

What I find bizarre about all this is that considering the US is now a Corporate oligarchy, why bother to spend so much time and money for the FBI to set up agent-provocateur operations in both camps at Charlottsville to vamp up the crowd into acts of violence?

I at least have long suspected all this controversy was being staged and we've known its being paid for but I don't see the end game, particularly when the numbers of the participants both in the Supremacist movement and Antifa are so small they literally have to bus the Antifa crowd around the country for demonstrations.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

same reason they infiltrated WACO

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

That's a sign of a very high level of governmental paranoia.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

sounds like you need to do some research

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Podesta Email ID: 40193 (below)

Dave Barry’s list of tips for winning any argument on any topic. (The last point is still used copiously by Germany’s Ur-Infantile Left. Multicultural Extremism flourishes in the shadow of Hitler.) Use snappy and irrelevant comebacks. You need an arsenal of all-purpose irrelevant phrases to fire back at your opponents when they make valid points.

The best are:

You’re begging the question.

You’re being defensive.

Don’t compare apples to oranges.

What are your parameters?

This last one is especially valuable. Nobody (other than engineers and policy wonks) has the vaguest idea what “parameters” means.

Don’t forget the classic: YOU’RE SO LINEAR.

Compare your opponent to Adolf Hitler.

This is your heavy artillery, for when your opponent is obviously right, and you are spectacularly wrong. Bring Hitler up subtly. Say, “That sounds suspiciously like something Adolf Hitler might say,” or “You certainly do remind me of Adolf Hitler.”

There is another interesting bit of that particular mail worth considering :

Thankfully, the demise of Germany and its vassal states may well spell the end of the Multikulti-Junkerklasse, which has misruled Germany for decades now, deceiving Germany’s proles and peasants 24/7 from cradle to grave in every nook and cranny of German society à la the GDR and also throttling the life out of anyone suicidal enough to speak out and tell it like it is. Sitting posh and pretty, the multicultural junkers only use verbal violence against immigration debunkers, such as Thilo Sarrazin. Street thuggery and death threats have been contracted out to the Antifa-Linksnazis – Germany’s multicultural brownshirts – who have long had the run of the German Banana Republic. These hard-left street brawlers are the successors to the 1920s Communist Rotfront militia, which beat up and bumped off opponents as a matter of course. As the Nazis tightened their grip on power, vast numbers of Rotfront thugs and other Communists switched sides to become SA Stormtroopers. In the early 1930s, Germans even joked that the SA was like a beefsteak: Brown on the outside and red on the inside.

edit on 1-9-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

new topics

top topics

join