It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unite the Right 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
ATS has become like stormfront.
Cya all not supporting a site like this anymore.

Don’t go mate, we have to stay to keep these feckers in check!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Certainly, I'm sure it will bleed into ATS with people taking sides as if either of them are a side worth taking.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Space Force will nuke them form orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's the only way to be sure.

Agreed. A 10 megaton tiki torch cures a lot of douchery.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
ATS has become like stormfront.
Cya all not supporting a site like this anymore.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: WarPig1939

UTR started the violence last year. They are the ones that fired a gun in to a crowd. They are the ones that trapped people in a church. And they are the ones that drive a car into a crowd.

Why do you think the Nazis will be better behaved this year?

"They" didn't drive in to anyone. One guy did.

The rally is organized by white supremacists and neo-Nazis. So yes, the term Nazi is appropriate. See my last post about Patrick Little.

You guys use these labels for just about anyone who opposes the left and is a white male. You don't even have to be white in many cases.

edit on 10-8-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

UTR started the violence last year. They are the ones that fired a gun in to a crowd. They are the ones that trapped people in a church. And they are the ones that drive a car into a crowd.

The rally is organized by white supremacists and neo-Nazis. So yes, the term Nazi is appropriate. See my last post about Patrick Little.

You guys use these labels for just about anyone who opposes the left and is a white male.

Have you followed the info on the dude who drove into those folks? He didn't get the idea all by himself....

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

If you read their Discord, driving a car into counter-protesters is something they talked about. Then they cheered the move after the fact.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Have you followed the info on the dude who drove into those folks? He didn't get the idea all by himself....

Why does this incident get so much play from you guys, but we hear almost nothing about the fact a Bernie supporter almost assassinated half of the GOP congress.

edit on 10-8-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I would appeal to everyone not to attend this rally. Of course people will and of course it will turn violent. What will it prove? Is there any benefit to be had whether you win or lose?

We have seen violent demonstrations all year long. Was anything settled? This type of thing is 100% waste.

It is better to organize to work through the system for actual change to advance your interests.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You guys use these labels for just about anyone who opposes the left and is a white male.

Right.

The rifle toting communist professor gave him a push by pointing a rifle at him.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Why does this incident get so much play from you guys, but we hear almost nothing about the fact a Bernie supporter almost assassinated half of the GOP congress.

Interested to see the replies. . . .

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
well, just avoid charlottesville this weekend is all I can suggest. they've taken some extreme measures, at the advice of the FBI, State Police, and Local Police. it's almost like they expect something bad is going to happen...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

by the way, the counter protesters had permits in charlottesville also, the group that had the car ramming into it, they were traveling from one of those permitted protests to another.
if you bother to look into it, you will find that there will be several groups permitted to be in DC this weekend also.
all in different locations. people just don't respect the bounderies set forth sometimes.

as far as I know, there were no permits for the great tikki torch rumble in charlottesville last year though. the city had no knowledge that it was going to take place. therefore, they couldn't alert the church (or synagogue, not sure which) or anyone else that it was going to happen. so, you really can't blame the small group that was by the statue for being there that night..

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Your response is a misdirection away from UTR.

This thread isn't title'd 'Unite the Right 2018 (and that one time a democrat registered nutbag shot up a congressional baseball game)'

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Right.

The rifle toting communist professor gave him a push by pointing a rifle at him.

Uh, I'm not sure what the heck you're talking about. Regardless, if someone points a rifle at me, I'm going to go drive over some other woman and kill her and then blame it on the rifleman threatening me. Yep, logic checks out...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Right.

Uh, I'm not sure what the heck you're talking about. Regardless, if someone points a rifle at me, I'm going to go drive over some other woman and kill her and then blame it on the rifleman threatening me. Yep, logic checks out...

Of course you don't know what I'm taking about because you have never bothered to research what happened in Charlottesbille.

FaceSpace told you what to believe and you repeat the false narrative hook line and sinker.

edit on 10-8-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Right.

Of course you don't know what I'm taking about because you have never bothered to research what happened in Charlottesbille.

Of course you feel murder is justified because someone else (not the person who was murdered) threatened you.....

This explains a lot about your posts now...

edit: And who the heck is FaceSpace?
edit on 32am18famFri, 10 Aug 2018 09:58:21 -0500America/ChicagoFri, 10 Aug 2018 09:58:21 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

A bullet sure does travel faster than a car.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Right.

Of course you feel murder is justified because someone else (not the person who was murdered) threatened you.....

I can tell reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

Explains a lot about your posts now...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Right.

I can tell reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

Explains a lot about your posts now...

Except I've answered your queries in a perfectly adequate fashion, so really you're just embarrassing yourself now.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

the bernie supporter was a lone wolf, he didn't come with around 500 hundred like minded friends who were busy doing their part in creating utter chaos throughout the city.
my question is this, why was it that that one lone wolf, going after elected officials seems to have had more of an effect on our elected officials than what happened in charlottesville?
I mean, maybe my perception is wrong, but it seems that our elected officials were really trying to ratchet down the divisive rhetoric only when it was one of their own that was effected. and didn't they just pass a law increasing the consequences for those wearing masks who are involved in violent, destructive behavior at these events AFTER they learned that this event was coming to the DC area???
seems to be a double standard at play somewhere in this...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join