It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Possible That Bob Mueller Was Tricked Into Investigating President Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
August 9, 2018

When I read what investigative reporter John Solomon (The Hill) uncovered this week, and matched it with who Bob Mueller has RAIDED and INDICTED, it appears that he has been SUCKERED into investigating President Donald Trump. This is what FBI Agent Peter Strzok referred to as the "Insurance policy" that will "Stop Trump".

Here are some excerpts:

A memory stick quietly exchanged in a coffee shop.

An admission of a “Hail Mary” leak.

An unmistakable effort to push the Russia investigation closer to Donald Trump’s inner circle with uncorroborated tales.

Those are just some of the highlights from the day that Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson — paid by Hillary Clinton’s campaign to find dirt on her GOP rival — met secretly with a top Justice Department official, RIGHT AFTER Trump won the 2016 election.

And all of it was captured in the official’s handwritten notes — a contemporaneous record that intelligence professionals tell me exposes the flaws plaguing the early Russia collusion case.

The #4 in Obama's DOJ was BRUCE OHR.

Yet, Simpson allegedly acknowledged that most of the information Fusion GPS and British intelligence operative Christopher Steele developed did not come from sources inside Moscow. “Much of the collection about the Trump campaign ties to Russia comes from a former Russian intelligence officer (? not entirely clear) who lives in the U.S.,” Ohr scribbled in his notes.

One notation that stands out in Bruce Ohr's notes, is Simpson’s account that he asked Steele to talk with Mother Jones reporter David Corn about their muckraking on Trump and Russia in the final days of the election. At the time, Steele still worked as an FBI source.

Corn’s Oct. 31, 2016, story was one of the most definitive to allege possible ties between the Trump campaign and Moscow, creating an important talking point for Democrats in the final days of the campaign.

“Glen asked Chris to speak to the Mother Jones reporter. It was Glen’s Hail Mary attempt,” Ohr wrote.

Fusion GPS president Glenn Simpson was paid a lot of money by Hillary Clinton, and Bruce Ohr's wife worked at Fusion GPS. Simpson had to make up something to justify that his firm was carrying out its mission... to "Stop Trump".

Early on, Ohr’s notes detail, the conversation focused on a theory apparently offered by Simpson that revolving Trump team members — former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, followed by informal adviser Carter Page, then personal lawyer Michael Cohen — forged a secret channel with Moscow to hijack the election.

Here is why Congress plans on interviewing an additional 42 witnesses in the coming weeks. Witnesses that include every name mentioned in the article.

Congress now has a wide, new mandate to investigate the Simpson-Ohr-Steele contacts with renewed vigor and lots of questions that did not exist just a few short weeks ago: What was on the memory stick? What did Ohr do with the information? Did the FBI rely on it for future court actions? Did the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court that approved surveillance warrants know Ohr was getting information from the Simpson-Steele operation after Steele had been dismissed by the FBI?

FULL ARTICLE IS HERE: thehill.com...

When Bob Mueller came out of retirement to be the Special Council assigned to investigate Trump-Russian collusion, I bet he had no idea that everything the DOJ was feeding him in this area was from Hunches, Imagination, and Rumors.

He probably didn't have an inkling, until Inspector General Michael Horowitz showed him the Anti-Trump texts from two members of his new team, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Both were promptly removed from the team/investigation by S.C. Mueller.

It's POSSIBLE that after Bob Mueller fully realized how he had been "played", he said, "I'll show those bastards!", and then joined with Trump, Rod Rosenstein (who had also been duped), and John Huber, to begin gathering evidence against the corrupt criminals in the Obama Administration.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Politics is beginning to smell worse then hog crap.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes, Mueller could have been tricked into the investigation. He has been milking this investigation ever since. He likes the attention and the conflict it seems.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yes, Mueller could have been tricked into the investigation. He has been milking this investigation ever since. He likes the attention and the conflict it seems.

Isn't it called a good and steady paycheck?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Politics is beginning to smell worse then hog crap.

What went on behind the scenes before/during/after our 2016 election reminds me of one of the Godfather episodes.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Since Mueller has a staff of 200 investigators and attorney's, there could be quite a bit going on that we don't know about. The indictments he's handed down thus far, have been small, easy stuff.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You lay out a good possibility but I can't buy it. To date it just looks like Mueller is grasping at straws to take down any Trump operative. He is looking for a win on anything. Carter Page and Mike Flynn, in my opinion will ultimately prove this a witch hunt when the FISA doc comes out and the altered 302's. Mueller knows about this now and continues on trying to find something, any ]thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Whatever happened to Bill Kristol with The Weekly Standard? It used to be him and his neocon never trumpers that started all this before he handed it off to Hillary. Now he's completely out of the picture.

Whatever happened to Brennen? Didn't he sell it to the govt.? Gone without a trace.

I'm not saying this isn't accurate or that Bruce Ohr is blameless but it sure looks to me like they are setting him up as the fall guy. I recently saw a Nunes interview on Fox where he said they were going to concentrate on Bruce Ohr from now on.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Those American indictments occured early on, before Mueller realized that he and Rosenstein had been snookered by the corrupt people at the FBI and DOJ.

President Trump said last night that he and Rosenstein now (suddenly) have a great working relationship. Something changed!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Here's a written summary of what Devin Nunes said regarding the new focus on Bruce Ohr.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Also, what makes Bruce Ohr so important is that he played a major role in the "Get Trump Insurance Policy" that was initiated AFTER Donald Trump won the Presidency.

Most of the prior focus was on those individuals who tried to Help Hillary win, while simultaneously fabricating dirt on candidate Trump.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It appears to me that the President is playing 3D chess, while his opponents think 2-dimensionally...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I agree. That's especially obvious when you listen to the anti-Trump stations like CNN and MSNBC. They are now constantly pointing out how the President keeps changing his stance on one thing or the other. They are totally confused, which is exactly what the Trump administration wants them to be.

Good observation, MadMac5150!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Related:

Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) is preparing subpoenas for Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, his wife Nellie Ohr and Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson, according to two congressional sources familiar with the matter.

The subpoenas will also go after other current and former FBI and DOJ officials including Jim Baker, Sally Moyer, Jonathan Moffa and George Toscas, the sources said.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I think it is a very plausible theory. We should find out soon.

(post by GeechQuestInfo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I think it is a very plausible theory. We should find out soon.

VERY soon, I hope. If it turns out that Mueller is helping the Trump administration exact justice against Obama Admin criminals, a lot of people deserve OSCAR awards for superb acting!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Here's a written summary of what Devin Nunes said regarding the new focus on Bruce Ohr.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Also, what makes Bruce Ohr so important is that he played a major role in the "Get Trump Insurance Policy" that was initiated AFTER Donald Trump won the Presidency.

Most of the prior focus was on those individuals who tried to Help Hillary win, while simultaneously fabricating dirt on candidate Trump.

He looks a coordinator or a middleman. Maybe he suggested GPS in the first place when the plot formed. I don't know. At the least he proves the FBI knew about this from the beginning.

There's an entire larger web of conspiracy. Maybe they will take down everyone. Usually they just pin it on a fall guy.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
carewemust, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I see your not much of a conspiracy theorist. Let me guess you are a against Trump. No wonder you can't understand it, you probably thought he was going to lose the election also.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

GeechQuestInfo, your opinion is noted.

I suggest you save yourself time going forward, by adding me to your ATS "ignore" list.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Normally, they would start indicting the small-fry and work their way up. But doing that might reveal that Mueller is working with Trump to help drain the swamp. (Just another theory based on what's being revealed and how things are flowing.)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join