It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Possible That Bob Mueller Was Tricked Into Investigating President Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

GeechQuestInfo, your opinion is noted.

I suggest you save yourself time going forward, by adding me to your ATS "ignore" list.

I’m not a child who needs to ignore people.

Also, I thought the quote from Billy Madison (although I did take liberty to tweak a few words) fit perfectly. After all, it’s about an idiot adult who literally goes back through grade school to prove he’s not a fool. Spoiler alert, he was a fool all along.
edit on 10-8-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
carewemust, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I see your not much of a conspiracy theorist. Let me guess you are a against Trump. No wonder you can't understand it, you probably thought he was going to lose the election also.

Not much of a conspiracy theorist? I’ve been on this site over a decade (lurked a long time before joining).

I just hate the stupid conspiracies that make no sense. It makes our whole group (and ATS) look like idiots.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

carewemust, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I see your not much of a conspiracy theorist. Let me guess you are a against Trump. No wonder you can't understand it, you probably thought he was going to lose the election also.

Not much of a conspiracy theorist? I’ve been on this site over a decade (lurked a long time before joining).

I just hate the stupid conspiracies that make no sense. It makes our whole group (and ATS) look like idiots.

It doesn't make sense to you. Concentrate on that part. It is possible that it will not be the case, but trying to figure this whole situation out is one of the things I enjoy about this site.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

It doesn't make sense to you. Concentrate on that part. It is possible that it will not be the case, but trying to figure this whole situation out is one of the things I enjoy about this site.

It doesn’t make sense because it’s literally not logical. I wish I could link multiple posts on my phone, or knew how, but I’m an idiot at doing anything on this board except for quoting a post and replying.

Anyway, here was carewemusts post right before my reply:

”Normally, they would start indicting the small-fry and work their way up. But doing that might reveal that Mueller is working with Trump to help drain the swamp. (Just another theory based on what's being revealed and how things are flowing.)”

Now obviously this is stupid because Mueller HAS ALREADY INDICTED people who were in Trumps camp/side or however you want to frame it. If we go with carewemust’s absolute asinine statement of “indicting the small-fry and work their way up”, one could imply that by ALREADY INDICTING Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos, and Flynn that the investigation is working it’s way up on Trump’s side (it’s not doing that either).

The whole theory put forth is just ridiculous and makes the OP look like a fool. Not saying he is in totality, but in regards to THIS THEORY it’s absolutely detached from the actual reality of this investigation.

I wish stuff like this would stop getting posted because it makes the site look bad and like it’s full of morons, when it’s quite the opposite.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It doesn’t make sense because it’s literally not logical.

Do you believe that it is logical that Trump won the election?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

OK. Well, good luck!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You're thinking of the OLD Mueller. I'm putting forth the possibility (I did say POSSIBILITY in the Opening Post), that there is a NEW Mueller at work.

If the NEW Mueller were to start indicting the small-fry, it would give him away. Right now, all the people he would be investigating, believe that Bob Mueller is 100% laser focused on GETTING TRUMP.

If this POSSIBLE theory turns out to be reality...its PURE GENIUS.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

It doesn’t make sense because it’s literally not logical.

Do you believe that it is logical that Trump won the election?

Yes, because he actually won.

Not sure what your point is?

FWIW I actually placed a bet on an online sport books at +2500 for Donald Trump to win the presidency before the Republican primaries even started. Biggest gambling win of my life.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You're thinking of the OLD Mueller. I'm putting forth the possibility (I did say POSSIBILITY in the Opening Post), that there is a NEW Mueller at work.

If the NEW Mueller were to start indicting the small-fry, it would give him away. Right now, all the people he would be investigating, believe that Bob Mueller is 100% laser focused on GETTING TRUMP.

If this POSSIBLE theory turns out to be reality...its PURE GENIUS.

Right.....

But it’s not and it won’t so why bring it up? It’s no more a theory than if I start saying “What if Robert Mueller is actually a reptilian” (ATS used to have those pretty often back in the day). It dumbs down the conversation as to what is ACTUALLY happening.
edit on 10-8-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
It appears to me that the President is playing 3D chess, while his opponents think 2-dimensionally...

Oh jeez, yet another one of you attributing Trumps constant mess to some overarching plan. The dude is a 1D simp with a loud mouth & daddy's bankroll. Nothing more.

You're not really even excusing Trump any more since it's so painfully obvious what kind of a buffoon we are dealing with. These excuses are what you have to do to steer clear of the sad Trump reality, and in the end, a whole lotta shame.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yes, Mueller could have been tricked into the investigation. He has been milking this investigation ever since. He likes the attention and the conflict it seems.

Or, if he has been tricked, he doesn't know which way is up.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: madmac5150
It appears to me that the President is playing 3D chess, while his opponents think 2-dimensionally...

Oh jeez, yet another one of you attributing Trumps constant mess to some overarching plan. The dude is a 1D simp with a loud mouth & daddy's bankroll. Nothing more.

You're not really even excusing Trump any more since it's so painfully obvious what kind of a buffoon we are dealing with. These excuses are what you have to do to steer clear of the sad Trump reality, and in the end, a whole lotta shame.

Says the sad man.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

So you understand why he won? If you can understand why Trump won, then you should be able to understand the conspiracy theory that is put forth. You act offended that a theory is put forth. That is what ATS is. A conspiracy site.
edit on 10-8-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

So you understand why he won? If you can understand why Trump won, then you should be able to understand the conspiracy theory that is put forth. You act offended that a theory is put forth. That is what ATS is. A conspiracy site.

So, are you saying Trump won because people can be easily fooled and the general public is stupid?

I ask, because if you’re somehow conflating his victory to this theory, which is one of the stupidest conspiracy theories I’ve ever seen posited, then yes I think we all understand why Trump won.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yes, Mueller could have been tricked into the investigation. He has been milking this investigation ever since. He likes the attention and the conflict it seems.

Since Mueller has a staff of 200 investigators and attorney's, there could be quite a bit going on that we don't know about. The indictments he's handed down thus far, have been small, easy stuff.

Stuff we do not know about? Like the Wednesday two hour office lunch and the Friday potluck where everyone brings a dish to pass? Maybe they got some new exercise equipment in their office gym. Or everyone is looking busy using their phones to investigate facebook friends.

I am sure half the two hundred do not do squat other than making the investigation of those who actually do something complicated and confusing. I would guess that half the people working on that have law degrees, I rest my case.

I have known my share of lawyers, their office workers do most of the work. They like to gab and incite conflict to get more business.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That whole BS story should start Once Upon A Time you know that right?
Yeah ya do.
Insurance policy. Lol. Any other silly conspiracy theory you want to throw in there?

It's gonna be a sad sad day pretty soon when this whole fantasy come crashing down and you see it's never been about Obama spying and it's all about trumps corruption. I'm just warning you now to be prepared that's all.
edit on 8102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The insurance policy was mentioned in the texts from Strzok and Page.

You're calling it a conspiracy theory?

You're dumber than I thought.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What attention?
He says nothing doesn't show his face doesn't react to tweets nothing.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

What attention?
He says nothing doesn't show his face doesn't react to tweets nothing.

I know my share of people with poker faces who like to cause conflict. I grew up in the sixties and seventies, a time of turmoil. They love the game more than the spoils. I still know at least a dozen people personally like that.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hope the President puts an end to this.

You don't investigate someone in order to dig up dirt or ensure they aren't violating laws. You open an investigation when a crime has been committed, and you investigate specific individuals when you have reason to believe they were involved.

This is a fishing expedition in the most literal sense of the word.

Mueller's work should be turned over to career DOJ prosecutors. If there is anything there, act on it. If not - and there most likely isn't - then it should be squashed. As it stands now, it only serves as a baseless talking point for some on the left to attack President Trump.

Those pushing these unaccredited conspiracy theories about "collusion" are the epitome of irresponsible. The damage to Trump's reputation and the delays this has created with Russian diplomatic efforts is unacceptable, and not worth the potential gains.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join