It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:
(post by eisegesis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Is other people having a difference of opinion really that hard to swallow? Because until it plays out, one way or the other, that's all we really have so far, a difference of opinion. Is that really the end of the world?
FWIW, I'm still a fence sitter. In fact I've been on the fence so long now my butt has conformed to it and I'm not sure I could get down if I wanted to, har har!
Buck up, little camper, it'll play out in due time.
edit on 7-8-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Just 45000 plus sealed indictments....Where is Warrior? Pray for his safety!
MP

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
PERFECT...Also can we click on ALERT and report the member for not being on topic of the OP?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This spat between Canada and Saudi Arabia is ridiculous. My town's universities and colleges have attracted a lot of students from Saudi Arabia, and they bring BIG MONEY. It's a shame they are being recalled.

Saudi Arabia Withdrawing Students from Canadian Schools

It looks like America and the UK will be getting some of these students. Their hundreds of millions of dollars will now be distributed over many countries instead of concentrated in one:

...more than 15,000 Saudis study in Canada on scholarships, grants or in trainee programs funded by Riyadh. Accompanying family members bring the number to 20,000 or more. The Saudi students – and their tuition – will be placed in study programs in other countries with similar education systems, such as the United Kingdom or the United States....

Canada will now have to retaliate in kind or look weak in the eyes of the world. I wonder if Turdeau will be tough enough to do what needs to be done? Stop selling weapons to SA? Stop importing its oil?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I honestly didn't know Canada sold weapons.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

ANOTHER case in point.
"Different viewpoints" already being discussed right here.

Take it up with the mods.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I would argue that this/these threads has brought many new people to ATS.
With these threads, member Dashen has, most likely, set an all-time record for creating the most widely and longest running thread series in ATS history.

I often feel little respect or gratitude coming from management regarding what Dashen and so many many others have contributed to here.

You expect congratulations and gratitude for creating the longest #stain in ATS history?

Considering the nonsense you and others have completely fabricated, you're lucky the topic is still able to be discussed at all.

OMG it is going to be so so so so sweet to see your fragile little world view come crumbling down all around you.

Sure. By all means, prove any of this nonsense to be true.

Hell, just prove one simple thing:

Who is Q?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Has nothing to do with a difference in opinion.

Has to do with a basic level of human decency to not fabricate crap and accuse others of things there is no proof of them being involved in.

Much like Pizzagate, this "Q" stuff is a black mark on the reputation of the conspiracy community.

edit on 7-8-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Q is a group of less than 10 people working in the US Government. Of which, only 3 are non military. I suppose you have a different theory though. Care to share with the class?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: eisegesis
PERFECT...Also can we click on ALERT and report the member for not being on topic of the OP?

Absolutely. Alert the mods.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Q is a group of less than 10 people working in the US Government. Of which, only 3 are non military. I suppose you have a different theory though. Care to share with the class?

No. No theory.

But can you provide clear proof of your claim, please?

(post by eisegesis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by CADpro removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Will gladly do so. See you're work'n this sock puppet today in the Q thread.

Isn't it sad that all a sock puppet has to do to throw this thread off is to ask for proof?

Can you prove who "Q" is?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:38 AM
    link   

Isn't it sad that all a sock puppet has to do to throw this thread off is to ask for proof?

Thats all you got? Nobody can prove who Q is....thats kinda the point. They are anonymous.
    edit on 7-8-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:39 AM
    link   

Why do we need to? Prove Aliens exist or go bash those guys in their threads.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:40 AM
    link   

Thats all you got? Nobody can prove who Q is....thats kinda the point. They are anonymous.

No. That's all you got.

You cannot prove a single thing.

All this "Q" stuff is a matter of belief.

A religion.

A cult.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:41 AM
    link   

OK. I am in a cult then. What's it to you? What we choose to do here with our free time should be of no concern to you. We're not breaking any laws. Go concern troll somewhere else.

EDIT: and for anyone looking to take this out of context - im being as sarcastic as I can possibly be.
    edit on 7-8-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join