It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Seth Rich - Breaking News:

Donna Brazile and Muriel Bowser (DC Mayor) were at the hospital @ 4:30 am when Seth Rich was brought in. Raises the question of when he was shot & how long it took them to get him there.. was there enough time?
No! Holy S__T!

twitter.com...

off-guardian.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Just a courtesy FYI for you, AnkhMorpork.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I wonder how traffic to the various Q support sites has been trending over the last two or three weeks.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care,

I've just done a DECODE on #1927 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub, pic below:

1) Guccifer/Florida method using "q" and "Capitals only" set to "y" gives
] S. H2UNRROGGT S
I need help deciphering this but H2 is consultant talk for "How to" and I see Rod Rosenstein.

2) COVFEFE method using:
"[Movie 1]" gives NB
"[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]" gives NO
I think this implies the first movie will be captured footage of a conversation between Nellie and Bruce Ohr.

3) If you look top right in pic, you will see I now also convert the Q Post time delta to acronyms. These can be up to 4 characters because posts can be days apart. In this case it gives HE and PL.
My first thought was this could be Eric Holder and Lisa Page as 2 of the firewalls. However Eric Holder left office in 2015?

edit on 20-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
So deeply brainwashed they are that Election Meddling by China, by Arabs, by Iran, by Silicon Valley or by C_A would never occur to them...as if Russia were the only entity in the whole wide world.

What a scam.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So, we have Assange's mother confirming that Seth Rich was the leaker, now this drops. Hmmmmmm.....things become more and more interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

These people are NUTS!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
the habbenings will increase exponentially from here on in until resolution.

its a runaway train

edit on 8 20 2018 by dashen because: theres no brakes on this train

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yup! Cant put the toothpaste back into the tube, after you squeeze it out all over the bathroom counter!!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

So, we have Assange's mother confirming that Seth Rich was the leaker, now this drops. Hmmmmmm.....things become more and more interesting.

Sad thing is most folks don't have any clue who Seth Rich(RIP) is. Found out that his party was up to no good and instead of covering it up as it seems everyone else has been doing and took the risk getting the truth out. He paid the ultimate price for us just trying to do the right thing.

Imagine if both sides had true Patriots working together for the better of man what could/will be done.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
you know what's weird with all the alleged pedo stuff going on why the Vatican is being target and exposed and not other entities?

That galls me. School teachers, doctors, therapists, all sorts of people abuse their relationships to hurt people. But only the Church gets the "conspiracy" treatment. Every other case, in every other organization, it gets treated as an isolated incident. And yes, there is every reason to believe school systems, the American Medical Association, etc, cover up their own pedophilia problems.
edit on 20-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Interesting possible new revelation regarding the night Seth Rich was murdered.
It appears both Donna Brazile and DC Mayor Muriel Browser arrived at the hospital just behind Seth Rich's arrival.

America First Media has brought forth new findings in their investigation into the 2016 homicide of DNC employee Seth Rich.

An inside source with knowledge of what occurred at the hospital on the early morning of July 10, 2016 has revealed former DNC Chairperson Donna Brazile and DC Mayor Muriel Bowserarrived shortly after EMTs had delivered the injured victim for emergency treatment of two gunshot wounds to the torso.

af-mg.com...

Well, what do you know? How'd they find out so quickly?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
News this morning:
"Pope Francis: ‘No effort must be spared’ to tackle Catholic Church’s abuses".
nyti.ms...

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I think Comey's tweet is another coded message!

A few words stick out to me and I've put next to them what I think they should be replaced with to see Comey's real message:

TRUTH > DEEPSTATE
TOUCHSTONE > CONSTANT PARTNER
ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE > WILL BE KILLED
UNTETHERED > UNCHAINED

I think he is warning FIREWALLS not to buckle by saying this:

"Deep state exists and deep state matters. Deepstate has always been the constant partner of our country's judgement system and political life. People who lie will be [187]'d. If we are unchained from deep state, our judgement system cannot function and a society based on our deepstate rules will dissolve."

edit on 20-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You have a valid point.
But...
My children are Catholic, I am a Protestant that attends the Catholic Church.
They want me to join, but I would have to send the Allentown, PA diocese two different checks in the amount of several hundred dollars each in order to take Communion with my kids.

The same diocese continued to pay a defrocked priest pension checks after he was removed because he molested boys. I have a problem with putting money in the collection basket now.
edit on b000000312018-08-20T09:42:21-05:0009America/ChicagoMon, 20 Aug 2018 09:42:21 -0500900000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yup, Sessions is openly sporting Q quotes on Twitter. It's in the open now! Hunting Season starts soon!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Thats not a confirmed account - could be anybody posing as Sessions. Its curious that Q linked to an unverified account. Although, with all the stuff about Twitter censoring people, who knows?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow... some key redacted parts of the FISA application shown in Q #1928 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub..., appear to have MORSE CODE hidden in them!

If true this is flabbergasting as it would mean adding data to a prime document rather than just blacking out bits.

Does anyone else see the dots and dashes in the redacted portions?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Its not sessions.
But the video is

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join