It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, the hand signal on that sculpture reminds me of the upside down gun in the 4xBOOM posts. I wonder if it's an alternative meaning for that.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Unless Seth Rich was part of the Q Movement?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Useful link thanks Cranky!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The kids are fighting intellectual ideals, concepts, instead of the actual tangible forces of enslavement. They're fighting isms, all created by the system itself to fester hate among the slaves. They never storm the castle, they burn the neighbor's house, their cousin's retail shop, which, I can guarantee, NEVER has the roths, the paseurs, the soros' doing anything but laughing. This is not a intellectual war based on tavistock definitions, it is a spiritual war whose roots date back millions of years.

This post reassures me that people are actually getting it.

Notice how terrorist don't target the buildings and places of the elite they claim to be fighting. Its usually regular folk at airports, hospitals and schools that get blown up while they sit comfortably watching the conflict they instigated from afar. (No, I am not suggesting to take up arms against the elite, the pen - or now the keyboard - is the most powerful weapon)

The idea that they have a "mission statement" is beyond silly as well. The energy is chaotic, without unity, as evidence by each event and how it looks and winds up, as well as it is interpreted by others.

The roths et al don't fear chaos, they fear UNITY, unity of vibration which not one single anti anything event in history has represented. Frankly, they fear human emotional unity as expressed without expression, hence the drugs, the mind control emf's the teeeeveeee and the rest which scatters thought every few seconds or so.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Unless Seth Rich was part of the Q Movement?

Pix, it's a thought worth considering and a sobering one if so.

I mentioned the notion of, "did the chans come first, or did Q?" For some reason I heard a chuckle in my ear from way off. We don't know what parts of what we see is there due to Q team. Q warns lives are at stake, SR might have been the first public name...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This is the tweet in which Christine Assange told the world who the leaker is

We already knew that.

MSM continues to deny it. You wont find a single MSM article on this.

Rest assured there are a lot of people who do not want this bit of info spread, posted, shared, shown.

My $0.02 in real copper pennies:

Because of the Executive Order, the military tribunals could only start January 1st, 2019 the earliest. One of the benefits of military tribunals is the speed in which they occur. They streamline through all the BS and can have many trials done awfully quickly. I'm not a big fan of inspiring false hope, but it would make sense to have big government officials arrested after new year for this purpose.

That being said, it would also make sense for JA to testify close to the year's end to use against the DNC figures that conspired against Seth Rich. IMO, if it were up to Trump, he would grant Assange asylum tomorrow and have him speak if it was feasible. But perhaps part of the plan is to make it appear that Assange is under the Cabal's thumb for a few months for optics.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
National Guard company based in Winterville leaving for Guantanamo Bay

GREENVILLE, N.C. (WITN) - A company of the North Carolina National Guard is leaving Eastern Carolina for an operation out in Guantanamo Bay.

The 514th Military Police Company, based out of Winterville in Pitt County, marched out of the Pirates Club at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium in front of loved ones on Sunday.

edit on Sun Aug 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote AND added tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, the hand signal on that sculpture reminds me of the upside down gun in the 4xBOOM posts. I wonder if it's an alternative meaning for that.

Interesting idea.
So much can be read into DaVinci's works....MY belief is that he was secretly a Gnostic Cathar...a peaceful sect, but enemy of the Catholic Church of the time.
en.wikipedia.org...
The Last Supper is rife with hidden Catharism ritual & symbolism.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

National Guard company based in Winterville leaving for Guantanamo Bay

GREENVILLE, N.C. (WITN) - A company of the North Carolina National Guard is leaving Eastern Carolina for an operation out in Guantanamo Bay.

The 514th Military Police Company, based out of Winterville in Pitt County, marched out of the Pirates Club at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium in front of loved ones on Sunday.

edit on Sun Aug 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote AND added tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

A link that works. Your's was a little broken

Cont:

So whats going on in Gitmo with $19 million to expand the War Court at Guantanamo Bay, and now with 160 North Carolina Guardsman now being deployed for a tour of Gitmo? Well this is the 2nd major military deployment to Gitmo in the last year under President Trump and there really hasn't been many reports of detainees going into Gitmo under President Trump...As Obama pretty much cleared out Gitmo before Obama left the Oval Office.
​ However lets put two together, National Guardsman being deployed to Gitmo when the US NAVY alongside the Pentagon have placed $19 million for the expansion of Gitmo's War Court...Does it sound like Gitmo is about to gain a lot of detainees through Military Tribunals. Well put these two Gitmo reports together and that may just be the case. Something is definitely going on at Gitmo with the expansion of the War Court along with this very recent deployment of 160 NC Guardsman.

What's going on in Gitmo, 160 NC National Guardsman deployed to Gitmo

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Cand_y Crush has what looks like a message facility but it only slows you to send stock messages asking for lives etc. It also send those messages as facebook posts unless you switch that posting off.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Castration wouldn't cost much and I have a feeling it would be a decent deterrent

Sab, what we've observed, half those incarcerated will be women.

This lady (ASIA ARGENTO) says that Harvey Weinstein assaulted her. But she's been paying-off some guy she assaulted when he was only 17.

Source: www.foxnews.com... tml

Hollywood...sigh.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You all may want to research who can be tried in front a Military Tribunal.

Your average citizen would never front such a tribunal.

Only specified wrong doings come under their jurisdiction.

Once charged with the necessary offenses, you would be held in custody, and immediately moved to be outside of US civilian law.

The only safe guard would be appeals to the Supreme Court and one case would set the precedent.

So ... charged ... moved to Gitmo ... tried ... found guilty ... sentenced ... imprisoned in Gitmo.

Try escaping from that! Only the innocent will ever leave.

P

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Only the innocent will ever leave.

And, either way, no one need ever know.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

A belated Thank-you, Sabrechucker! Since President Trump's Executive Order declares that most trafficking/human-rights crimes occur OUTSIDE the USA, maybe it is one of several being formulated in other nations as well. By 2019, they all will go into effect simultaneously and a global roundup will commence, with multi-country military tribunals quickly sorting through the accused, and prosecuting the criminals.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Showtime, friends!!

#1927 & #1928 is up.
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

link   

The idea that they have a "mission statement" is beyond silly as well. The energy is chaotic, without unity, as evidence by each event and how it looks and winds up, as well as it is interpreted by others.

The roths et al don't fear chaos, they fear UNITY, unity of vibration which not one single anti anything event in history has represented. Frankly, they fear human emotional unity as expressed without expression, hence the drugs, the mind control emf's the teeeeveeee and the rest which scatters thought every few seconds or so.

Evil is increasingly easy to see through. There was a time I felt they are a threat, today they appear comically inept.

link   

originally posted by: Phage

Only the innocent will ever leave.

And, either way, no one need ever know.

The entire operation is being done so that the public will know the truth.

This is why we have Q.

The truth is all important.

You see, we do need to know and we will learn and this will go down in history.

You are not helping ... but then ... you could change. Perhaps we should pray for you. Do you want to see the light Phage?

Come into the light friend.

P

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Strange to have two posts 2.39 apart and I can not find a difference although my sight is not the best.

Anyone else want to play spot the difference?

P

ETA The link is different, the first goes to a page not found.
Some of the words following are different.

Assuming not an error ... ?
edit on 19/8/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

According to an online text comparison tool they are identical.

One of them, #169, has been deleted from /PF.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

touchdown.
please remain seated as we taxi to our gate.
and thankQ for flying Q airways.
edit on 8 19 2018 by dashen because:

new topics

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join