It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good find! I'd like to know what Brazile and Browser were doing when news of his being shot reached them. Were they together? I can understand Brazile being summoned to the E.R... But mayor Browser?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Good find! I'd like to know what Brazile and Browser were doing when news of his being shot reached them. Were they together? I can understand Brazile being summoned to the E.R... But mayor Browser?

It is odd, isn't it?
A standard mugging/shooting in the wee hours of the morning...and the head of the DNC and the Mayor get out of bed and follow the victim to the hospital?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'm a bit concerned with the source on this one. I've been looking for others, but can't come up with anything.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It is odd, isn't it?
A standard mugging/shooting in the wee hours of the morning...and the head of the DNC and the Mayor get out of bed and follow the victim to the hospital?

They were supposed to remain hidden.

Seems they knew ahead of time what was going to be happening.

We know Donna likes to tip people off and vice-versa.
💡😉

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I figured it out. I sent you a PM

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

More from Couch @twitter. Seth Rich Timeline

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It is odd, isn't it?

I hope someone starts a thread. Idiot DNC officials who thought they were above the law, are behind Seth Rich's murder. This needs to be kept front and center until they are exposed/charged/imprisoned.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I'm a bit concerned with the source on this one. I've been looking for others, but can't come up with anything.

Understandable, at this point.
"An inside source with knowledge of what occurred" seems to be adequate for CNN and the NYT often enough...but their liberal use of such sources has shown us all that skepticism may be warranted.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Indeed.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

More from Couch @twitter. Seth Rich Timeline

Holy smokes. I didn't know there were that many STRANGE things associated with Seth Rich's murder. Is the FBI investigating? One would hope so!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Interesting possible new revelation regarding the night Seth Rich was murdered.
It appears both Donna Brazile and DC Mayor Muriel Browser arrived at the hospital just behind Seth Rich's arrival.

America First Media has brought forth new findings in their investigation into the 2016 homicide of DNC employee Seth Rich.

An inside source with knowledge of what occurred at the hospital on the early morning of July 10, 2016 has revealed former DNC Chairperson Donna Brazile and DC Mayor Muriel Bowserarrived shortly after EMTs had delivered the injured victim for emergency treatment of two gunshot wounds to the torso.

af-mg.com...

It does beg the Question: Was Seth Rich more than the mid-level employee he had been made out to be by the media and the DNC? Why in the world would Brazile and Bowser be contacted so quickly? It does seem there is much more to Seth Rich than what is being publicly known or theorized. Even if they believed he was the leaker of the rigging of the primaries...something else must have been more worrisome for them to be there.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: MountainLaurel

.......I thought P=Pope, referencing post 997/998.
He wasn't asking who's the Pope's master is?
Like I said in a previous post, I remember the drop but was on other things so it got left behind, so to speak.
Need clarification, if possible.

Agartha posted earlier this unrolled thread by neon.

www.neonrevolt.com...

neon speculates the P stands for Payseur ( one of the 13 bloodlines ) possibly an offshoot of the Merovingian Bloodline....possibly guardian of the Pope ? Makes the claim the Vatican has been in "debt" to them, thus compromised for a long time.

A lot to digest, lol, didn't read the "scary" stuff yet ! Really kinda freaky seeing my maiden name on that list, as far as I know my Dad's family came from pretty humble beginnings, what's really strange is that I've always been proudly told we are Irish, but really it's an English name ??? They were all raised Catholics and some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Very family orientated and good to our kids.

I asked my Dad the other day if he ever knew anyone abused by the Catholic church, he told me no, other then the Nuns made you do your schoolwork ! He said the Nuns were saints when he and his two older sibs had to go into an orphange , Grandpa was in WW2 and my Grandma got sick. He said they were very kind to him until his family was re-united and Grandpa came home, lol, 3 more sibs were born
All the kids went on to do pretty good in life, a few self made millionaires even !

Tom Collins had a change of heart, and tried to " deflect " and warn the church of the "evil" plans against them...... quess that's why they named a drink after him ?

Wiki says it was all a hoax............. so I have NO Idea what to think ??????????

The Tom Collins Hoax of 1874 In 1874, people in New York, Pennsylvania, and elsewhere in the United States would start a conversation with "Have you seen Tom Collins?"[9][10] After the listener predictably reacts by explaining that they did not know a Tom Collins, the speaker would assert that Tom Collins was talking about the listener to others and that Tom Collins was "just around the corner", "in a [local] bar," or somewhere else near.[9] The conversation about the nonexistent Tom Collins was a proven hoax of exposure.[9] In The Great Tom Collins hoax of 1874, as it became known, the speaker would encourage the listener to act foolishly by reacting to patent nonsense that the hoaxer deliberately presents as reality.[9] In particular, the speaker desired the listener to become agitated at the idea of someone talking about them to others such that the listener would rush off to find the purportedly nearby Tom Collins.[9] Similar to the New York Zoo hoax of 1874, several newspapers propagated the very successful practical joke by printing stories containing false sightings of Tom Collins.[9] The 1874 hoax quickly gained such notoriety that several 1874 music hall songs memorialized the event (copies of which now are in the U.S. Library of Congress).[9][11]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-8-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Pondering your post, I re-read this Q drop from November, #133:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063235 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:29:35 (EST)
Hard to swallow.
Important to progress.
Who are the puppet masters?
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+
Focus on above (3).
Public wealth disclosures – False.
Many governments of the world feed the ‘Eye’.
Think slush funds (feeder).
Think war (feeder).
Think environmental pacts (feeder).
Triangle has (3) sides.
Eye of Providence.
Follow the bloodlines.
What is the keystone?
Does Satan exist?
Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist?
Who worships Satan?
What is a cult?
Epstein island.
What is a temple?
What occurs in a temple?
Worship?
Why is the temple on top of a mountain?
How many levels might exist below?
What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome?
Why is this relevant?
Who are the puppet masters?
Have the puppet masters traveled to this island?
When? How often? Why?
“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”
Q

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Interesting possible new revelation regarding the night Seth Rich was murdered.
It appears both Donna Brazile and DC Mayor Muriel Browser arrived at the hospital just behind Seth Rich's arrival.

America First Media has brought forth new findings in their investigation into the 2016 homicide of DNC employee Seth Rich.

An inside source with knowledge of what occurred at the hospital on the early morning of July 10, 2016 has revealed former DNC Chairperson Donna Brazile and DC Mayor Muriel Bowserarrived shortly after EMTs had delivered the injured victim for emergency treatment of two gunshot wounds to the torso.

af-mg.com...

It does beg the Question: Was Seth Rich more than the mid-level employee he had been made out to be by the media and the DNC? Why in the world would Brazile and Bowser be contacted so quickly? It does seem there is much more to Seth Rich than what is being publicly known or theorized. Even if they believed he was the leaker of the rigging of the primaries...something else must have been more worrisome for them to be there.

The Mayor might get out of bed and rush to the hospital at 4 am EVERY time someone is shot in DC.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So the three pyramid sides are the public face the keystone is...

eisegesis?

The children of Enoch?

The bloodlines?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Julian Assange has never actually come out and said that Seth Rich was the leaker. Yet, Wikileaks was very interested in finding who had murdered him. Is it possible that they know something more about Seth Rich and why he was murdered? Is it possible that what they know or suspect cannot be shared due to not having actual evidence to share publicly?

Just spitballing some racing thoughts here...so ignore me if I have gone off the deep edge.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That deserves its own thread!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
That deserves its own thread!

Take a shot with it, xtra.
Maybe the mods will let you keep it up.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I like Praying Medic too. Any other YouTuber that is as good?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Julian Assange has never actually come out and said that Seth Rich was the leaker. Yet, Wikileaks was very interested in finding who had murdered him. Is it possible that they know something more about Seth Rich and why he was murdered? Is it possible that what they know or suspect cannot be shared due to not having actual evidence to share publicly?

Just spitballing some racing thoughts here...so ignore me if I have gone off the deep edge.

Cyn,

JA gave a euro interview where he kinda slipped up and said it was SR and referred to his death as something concerning to other leakers.

The other interesting thing is Bill Binney did a breakdown of the docs themselves, and it kinda pointed to it being SR, such that it wasn't going to be too hard to figure it out by deduction for anyone.

The thing I'd like to see in the Couch stuff is that timeline included, then the rest makes more sense, in isolation the night timeline just seems odd. But, we're not there yet...

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join