It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
More dog-whistling the right-extremists with "Antifa" References... they are obsessed and overly concerned, Q is exposing themselves once they changed posting habit and started dog-whistling and mentioning Antifa

BECAUSE THEY GIVE FALSE INFORMATION

whoever is posting as "Q" is literally moronic

en.wikipedia.org...

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy,[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I before it spread to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[5][6][7][4][8][9]

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and they regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[12] Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[12] Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views political violence, war and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.[13][14][15][16] Fascists advocate a mixed economy, with the principal goal of achieving autarky through protectionist and interventionist economic policies.[17]

None of this is what "Antifa" advocate or support

Antifa is not innocent in this, you realize that?

Just one video of many out there.
edit on 19-8-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
"Define Projection"....

twitter.com...

edit on 19-8-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Added link

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Is it not obvious by now that reference to Antifa is, not the useful idiots who actually believe in the cause, but the fact that Antifa can be proven to be a paid extension of a political party.

Like the MSM.

I mean we need to see proof of these things, and we will or we won't but that is the point being made, clearly.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

You responded to Antifa apologist.

Why would a non-violent group put up recruiting stickers and posters depicting it's members being violent?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Yeah, I have noticed from his post. I am sure there are some groups of Antifa that are non-violent sadly the other side brings the entire movement down. It happens.....

link   
I

link   
Don't

link   
know

link   
what happened............................
Quadruple post?

link   
Q#1926

+ FBI personnel removal
+ DOJ personnel removal
+ C_A personnel removal
+ State personnel removal
+ WH personnel removal
+ House personnel removal
+ Senate personnel removal
+ Chair/CEO/VP removal
+ MIL budget (largest in our history).
+ MIL presence around POTUS
+ 45,000 sealed indictments

Reading clearly. These are the primary folks headed for military tribunals. I have not read the budget, not going to, but the implication is the money for this is in there somewhere which means - those who did read it know.

MIL presence around POTUS= Marines. From what I know, correct if wrong, the Marines are in charge of security for tribunals - special training, security clearance etc. Bottom is the 45k, not top, so we can conclude that gov folks get military and those included in the 45k which would appear are not support for the upper, but separate = likely human trafficking as drugs and guns is not a thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wonder how many are humming this song...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

there are never any innocents, there are no innocents...

but, just for the sake of conversation, Innocent in what?

"Antifa" has always been upfront in what they are/do an Umbrella group that is for the de-platforming of neo-fascism

I have been openly critical of Antifa as a "strategic group" and its liberalised political appropriation

but to date, All Antifa has done is show up with some moronic signs and yelled at people. once in a while they get in a fight (fighting is not fascism)

to date, the right-extremists groups have been arrested for murder, bomb threats, terrorist conspiracy and murder

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Those who have hurt children should be put in regular prisons. They will not last long there. Saving the taxpayers thousands of dollars in care per prisoner.
In past generations, evil was met with beheading s, the Gallows, and the Guillotine.

As these "Criminals" gained power and a following, they tilted the laws to allow more and more corruption to be normalized. They also started movements to lesson the severity of punishment. Liberal mindset.

I doubt anyone here would be able to make a good argument against going "Old School" with this vile, vulgar, scum. A few well placed hangings will get the point across, very nicely. CAREWEMUST

In my humble opinion.

(post by samuelsson removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

there are never any innocents, there are no innocents...

but, just for the sake of conversation, Innocent in what?

"Antifa" has always been upfront in what they are/do an Umbrella group that is for the de-platforming of neo-fascism

I have been openly critical of Antifa as a "strategic group" and its liberalised political appropriation

but to date, All Antifa has done is show up with some moronic signs and yelled at people. once in a while they get in a fight (fighting is not fascism)

to date, the right-extremists groups have been arrested for murder, bomb threats, terrorist conspiracy and murder
Yet. You left out the word: Yet.
Like other fascist groups they will, give it time.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nazareths best song by far. Really trippy video.
edit on 19-8-2018 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

(post by Joecanada11 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Is it possible for me to PM you regarding Neon's bloodline list you posted.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Yeah, I have noticed from his post. I am sure there are some groups of Antifa that are non-violent sadly the other side brings the entire movement down. It happens.....

The kids are fighting intellectual ideals, concepts, instead of the actual tangible forces of enslavement. They're fighting isms, all created by the system itself to fester hate among the slaves. They never storm the castle, they burn the neighbor's house, their cousin's retail shop, which, I can guarantee, NEVER has the roths, the paseurs, the soros' doing anything but laughing. This is not a intellectual war based on tavistock definitions, it is a spiritual war whose roots date back millions of years.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join