It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I don't even care if q is real.
No parade=no justice!

Q is as real as a wrench, a chair, or for that matter, a TV.

Q, comes in many forms, and formats. But I think, Q, is actually a "Inspiration".

And that being said, I am, Inspired.

Part 30 of the miniseries.

How do you get "Solient Green", to change colors, and still maintain some degree of believably?? Imagine the shock of a herd of cattle finding out they actually were nothing more than a bunch of stupid, ignorant, Soilent Green contributors??

In my epiphany I remember seeing a dark spiders web over the entire world. It is now being identified and or highlighted. I also saw the soilent green process, but more direct. Now, I find out there is a unmentionable word for it. AC, for short, or, Soilent Red.

Q has made many mentions of this Process when he said "Pure Evil"!!

When the cattle finally realize the truth, will they not stampede, and shake the Earth, to its core? Well, the Earth sure is shaking of recent. Dam Earthquakes!

How many of you remember the warning your parents gave you as a child?

He lurks under beds and behind closet doors. He scratches at windows and may arrive with a sack to carry naughty children away. He is the amorphous and monstrous ace in the pocket for harried parents desperate to make their children behave. However he may have appeared in your childhood, the bogeyman is the stuff of horror movies and nightmares across the globe. Most cultures and countries have their own version of the bogeyman — and in most incarnations, he is mysterious and ill-defined, letting children’s vivid imaginations fill in the missing pieces with the most frightening scenarios they can conceive.

How to convert the "boogie Man" into reality?

Parades are usually conducted, after a war is won. Hurry up Trump, we don't have another lifetime to wait on a victory parade lol lol.

And lets not forget Hollywood's contribution to the Boogi Man, scaring little children, and the reference, to where he actually comes from. Thanks Walt!

Space force? Where do I sign up!!!

Sorry if I went off topic a bit. The Rabbits hole sure has a lot of tangents attached to it

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Gonna give it a go.

Still a little surprised we havent discussed neon's revolt decode's of the drop and who the hidden hand who controlls all. [P] is.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Cain was sent away, but with a mark of divine protection. He was free to marry and have kids, which he eventually did. He settled east of the Garden.

That is evil HQ.

Land of Nod (Elam)

Susa - 4000 B.C.* (Iran)

*Anno Lucis - "Blue Lodge"

Descendants of Cain

Followers of Nod

Enochian Magi

Cult of Venus

"And this Adjuster, dwelling within and looking out, gave Cain a distinct advantage of superiority which classed him with the greatly feared tribe of Adam...And so Cain departed for the land of Nod, east of the second Eden. He became a great leader among one group of his father's people." - UB 849

edit on 19-8-2018 by eisegesis because: onset of birth pangs

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

coreysdigs.com...

Ugh.

Here is an amzing 3 part article.

Can you imagine if all the money and resources these people had were actually put towards fixing the world?

Even if one thinks Q is not real how can anyone ignore the things that have been brought to light here?

What effin difference does Q even make when one looks at the subject matter discussed here?

Just a little outtake of ICMEC history.

The Vatican too?

The Mayo clinic?

Interpol?

They "trained" police in 121 different countries?

Sigh.

Couldn't copy /paste for some reason.

Memes aren't stupid.

They help us cope.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

LOL

Memes play on regressive traits.

Please, tell me I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Maybe you are right but they make my lizzard brain laugh.

If we can't laugh...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Aallanon

Gonna give it a go.

Still a little surprised we havent discussed neon's revolt decode's of the drop and who the hidden hand who controlls all. [P] is.

That Neon article should be discussed. That would be infinitely more interesting than the lame early morning discussions that pollute this thread.

For those interested, this is the article from Neon Revolt:

www.neonrevolt.com...

Very informative article and has plenty of links to Fritz Springmeier, who has written extensively about secret societies, bloodlines, and everything related.

Neon does a nice job summarizing a massive amount of info into bite-sized portions. Yet as insightful as the article is, I still can't say the Payseur family is conclusively the [P] that Q has mentioned in the drops a few times. It just doesn't resonate with me. Anyone else feel this?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Well.

The have beheaded the activist Canada was objecting about in Saudi.

There is video at the link. Beware.

I keep hearing how progressive MBS is.

They chop off the heads of women just asking for rights?

I feel sick.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

PM'd you

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Water off a lizard's back. Nice move...

I laughed (no meme required).

Oh look!! From the Land of Evil Nod, and born from the most evil of all places in the US, a Chicago basement...

The Land of Nod is a catalog, internet and retail store company, based in Morton Grove, Illinois, specializing in children's furniture, bedding and accessories.

Scott Eirinberg and Jamie Cohen launched the company in 1996 out of Eirinberg's basement in the Chicago suburbs. In 2000, The Land of Nod formed an equity partnership with Crate & Barrel to help expand their presence in the United States market. In 2010, Eirinberg left the company and in February 2011, Cohen left the company.

The store, which has been owned by Crate and Barrel since 2001, was rebranded in March 2018 as "Crate and Kids". The Land of Nod, which only had physical stores in California, Illinois, Massachusetts, and Washington state, will now appear as "Crate and Kids" in more than 40 Crate and Barrel stores across the country, beginning April 4, 2018.

With a name like "Crate and Kids", who needs advertising?

edit on 19-8-2018 by eisegesis because: WTF

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

That video is from at least Jan of 2017, probably earilier than that.

here's a link from that time, they don't identify the women.

Link

I'm just not seeing any new news about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

To be real, that whole "All this for a LARP" could be used in the exact same context the other way, why are people trying so hard to prove the authenticity if it was real, why would "Q" have to use false images, photoshopped images, false information and events and groups just to prove their authenticity...

look at how the language has changed from the first couple post where they were predicting things to the middle where it was in question format, to now, where they are using "chan language" and dog-whistles to rightists-extremists and an aggressive attacking format...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Well.

The have beheaded the activist Canada was objecting about in Saudi.

There is video at the link. Beware.

I keep hearing how progressive MBS is.

They chop off the heads of women just asking for rights?

I feel sick.

Saudi is pretty progressive lately. Allowing women to drive -- even getting their first all woman Harley Davidson club. What was she asking for? Is there further evidence that it's her in the video?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Good so it's disinfo then.

I'm glad!!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I think he has it sort of right.

I think he had it more right the first time in that Le Cercle is the top ruling group.

Q even in the drop neon showed had this P=C

We can find out info about the Payseurs.

Try finding much of anything about Cercle.

I think they are the group who call the shots for everyone but it makes sense the top bloodline family has representation within that.

My guess.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Good so it's disinfo then.

I'm glad!!

I did a quick search, no articles about a recent beheading tied to the Canada/Saudi Tiff.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Vibe suggests Q week is going to be big, but on to the tweet.

DJT

Rigged Witch Hunt.

This phrase sticks out. Rigged which way? If it were rigged against trump he'd be more concerned. He clearly is not. Witches, depending on how you define, are a thing. So if we toss out the idea that the hunt is after phantoms and is just for fun, and add that it is about sussing out real, bad people...

Maybe he's using the double meaning, for the media folks it means he's afraid. For the rest of us he's assuring the thing is rigged the other way.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

well... he said the same thing about the election. at the time it didn't make sense but later revelations proved to us that the DNC rigged their voting system with total disregard of the will of the voters and obviously they tried to rig the election for Hillary with all this nonsense now.

something tells me his info stream, wherever he is getting the info about the DNC is where he is getting his info about this

who is helping him?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I think he has it sort of right.

I think he had it more right the first time in that Le Cercle is the top ruling group.

Q even in the drop neon showed had this P=C

We can find out info about the Payseurs.

Try finding much of anything about Cercle.

I think they are the group who call the shots for everyone but it makes sense the top bloodline family has representation within that.

My guess.

That post ( #998 ) is notoriously vague and has had anons scratching their heads for months. It says:

The "Chair" serves the master
Who is the master?
P = C
Q

That's all we have to work with! I suppose the bigger question is why Q wouldn't just name The Payseur family or Le Cercle flat out? He'd merely be giving a family name rather than outright pointing to an individual. He's named the Rothschilds numerous times as well.

Anons on 8ch have asked Q to confirm that P = Payseur in the past to no avail. Why would Q be silent if that info could unlock a wealth of connections to research? I know the easy answer is "plausible deniability" but something just isn't sitting right with me on this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Hmm now I remember.

The chair.

Well it's confusing.

Also what makes us think the info out there is really correct?

If the top of the pyramid has exsisted all this time they are probably really good at keeping it hidden.

Maybe that's why Q won't confirm, it's not open source?

Even the bloodlines listed...are they correct?

Neon's list:

Another list I have seen:

And other variations as well. Maybe it's broken telephone over the years but maybe the true lines are hidden.

I really think Rothschild s are not part of the 13... They were the front men, the workers...

edit on 19 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 19 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join