It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
President Donald Trump was 16 years old when JFK was eliminated as a threat to the global Cabal.

Soon after the assassination, Trump was approached by MI and joined the operation to bring down the cabal.

Since he was a playboy, he could gain access to the elite crowd ... and did so on many occasions.

His role for many years was to gather intel from the inside, yes, as a spy.

Never got caught at it that we know.

Real life intel gathering is vastly different from movies, but yes, you could call Donald "the real version of 007".

He was asked to run for President ... and the rest is history ... still in the making.

Now, finally, we are seeing the results of this critical Military Intel Operation.

The detractors here are way too late. Nothing they do can sway the outcome.

The scum of the world are going down.

I have waited a very long time for this and I am happy it is finally happening.

So many lies to the people over the decades, so much deceit and so many children's lives wrecked by these ass holes.

MAGA will soon change to MTWGA. Make the World Great Again.

Major countries are helping in the background, and soon this will be in the forefront.

The World Cabal is in its death throes, and I can't be happier.

P

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX
If there's one thing I've learned about Trump it is that he is not averse to networking with people, and some of those people might not be all that virtuous but, you can bet they are all very well-connected. Maybe Trump is a student of Sun Tzu's 'Art of War': "Keep your friends close but your enemies even closer". The man is a Master at networking and creating leverage. What's so surprising about Trump's praising of Epstein? Hasn't he praised dictators, too? Does that mean Trump is a pedophile and a dictator, guilty by association? I don't think it does. He's also had a lot of dealings with mobsters and money-launderers if we are to believe what we hear. If that is all verifiable and true, then is Trump also a mobster and money-launderer?

edit on 3-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Poppin' in to say thanks once again Dashen for continuing this epic Q discussion on ATS. Thanks to the researchers for their work, the lurkers for their energy, the real skeptics for keeping perspective in check...and last and least the rest of the posters who I mostly only chuckle at as I scroll on by.

The offline archive of qntmpkts.keybase.pub, /qresearch, these ATS threads and more is up to date and now has around 6000 HTML files!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Do you know who did?

No, I don't recall seeing it in any of these threads.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Russia Russia Russia! Just look at all the stuff Russia is doing to America. My God they just won't stop attacking us.

I'm so glad people like Brennan, Clapper, Sen Difi, HRC and all the others discovered what was happening. They are so smart and observant.

GE Engineer Linked to China Stole Power Plant Technology, FBI Says

The man, who worked at GE since 2008, allegedly hid purloined computer files in a photo of a sunset

Xiaoqing Zheng, a U.S. citizen, was hired by GE in 2008 to work in its power division in Schenectady, N.Y., according to an affidavit by a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent filed Wednesday in federal court in Albany, N.Y.

The FBI is conducting a wider inquiry into the suspected theft and use of GE’s trade secrets. Agents searched Mr. Zheng’s house Wednesday and seized his passport, electronic devices and a handbook that explains “the type of resources the government of China will give to individuals or entities who can provide certain technologies,” according to the affidavit.

link

Gosh, hiding things in pictures.......we've never heard anyone recently talking about that recently, have we?

Just a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I replied similarly to you just before I came across this (your) post. Trump has followed the White Rabbit, boots on the ground as they say. He didn't just read about it but, he went down the hole, probably fully aware of just how likely it was that he would eventually meet the Devil Himself down there. Has Trump sold his soul? I don't think so. I do believe he has made many deals with the Devil's minions, however, and has likely paid a high price for the fame and fortune he got in return. The Devil is very, very angry with Trump right now, for taking so much from Him without paying the ultimate price - his soul; instead, here's Trump now in the highest office, the most powerful man in the world, wreaking havoc on Satan's world, on the system of things that he worked so hard to build, chopping it down one tentacled branch at a time. The Devil is stinking mad, as we can see from how rabidly he is being attacked by the possessed and irrational folks out there who, perhaps, themselves have sold their souls to the Devil.

Not that I believe in the devil. I don't.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I wonder if Nunes, Tucker, Hannity, Grassley, and the others who are calling for at least the 20 pages of most critical FISA info to be unredacted, are miffed by President Trump's refusal (Since June 14th) to do so?

President Trump said last week that he was not going to interfere with the ongoing fued between Congress and the DOJ/FBI.

Q said (post 1794) it's best to stand out of the way and let enemies destroy themselves.

Are they miffed? Hard to tell. I know my first thought was to declassify the document. Then it came to me, reasons for everything. Its a way for them to not only to mount the gallows, but put the noose around their own necks. So, yea 1794 is correct. Trump is far more than meets the "Eye" lol lol lol

Can you imagine the backlash if Trump got involved, politically?? Sure, he has the power, but knowing where and when to use it is the "Art" of the deal.

The next question really is, who is going to throw who under the bus, next. Mueller is in a catch 22 with Rod. Cant wait...

I don't think their mad at all. I think they are enjoying this as much as the rest of us

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: tiredoflooking

When you click on your twitter link, it says "Sorry, that page does not exist".

So, she followed Clapper to CNN, I guess. How conveeeenient for the "domestic propaganda ARM of the Dem Party", aka CNN. How anybody can watch CNN and believe anything coming out of their pieholes is amazing to me.

In 2017, Monaco became a senior national security analyst for CNN.[1]

Lisa Monaco appears to have a long relationship with CNN.

She didn't leak any thing to CNN via computers or the Internet, so she's ok.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Trump said as much in Florida, I think. He said he knew how bad things were but didn't know just how bad until he got to Washington. It must be really bad!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I think you will find that most of us are not evangelical christians, are not dumb, not insane or any other insult people who dont know any better throw our way. Hell, im not even a Republican. I am, however awake and aware of what is going on around me.

I thought we were extreme Alt Right Fascists.....now we're Evangelical Christians?!?!?

I'm so Qonfused!

When do we get to be Patriots again?

Again, new lurkers or old time lurkers, look how many people here try to disrupt, repeating or reposting the same anti-Q stuff, page after page.

Ask yourself why they do that? These are some of the same people who ask mods to shut these threads down?

Again, why?

All for a LARP..........

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Great analysis, Pheonix358! U.S. military leaders were sick and tired of how corrupt government leaders were spitting on the graves/families of the millions of brave soldiers who gave their life, to make America the greatest nation on Earth.

Since President Trump felt similarly, they merged, formulated a battle plan, and are now advancing towards victory. Q is a key component of the mission strategy.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Again, new lurkers or old time lurkers, look how many people here try to disrupt, repeating or reposting the same anti-Q stuff, page after page.

Ask yourself why they do that? These are some of the same people who ask mods to shut these threads down?

Again, why?

It says why right there, "anti-Q"

All for a LARP..........

Yes, all for a little suspension of disbelief that allows people to have "Hope" that things are really going to "Change".

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

That's ridiculous. You think trump spent the last 50 years being a spy? Lmao I can't take anything you say seriously now.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

That's ridiculous. You think trump spent the last 50 years being a spy? Lmao I can't take anything you say seriously now.
I am a little concerned myself, but not for the same reason...!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
President Donald Trump was 16 years old when JFK was eliminated as a threat to the global Cabal.

Soon after the assassination, Trump was approached by MI and joined the operation to bring down the cabal.

Since he was a playboy, he could gain access to the elite crowd ... and did so on many occasions.

His role for many years was to gather intel from the inside, yes, as a spy.

Never got caught at it that we know.

Real life intel gathering is vastly different from movies, but yes, you could call Donald "the real version of 007".

He was asked to run for President ... and the rest is history ... still in the making.

Now, finally, we are seeing the results of this critical Military Intel Operation.

The detractors here are way too late. Nothing they do can sway the outcome.

The scum of the world are going down.

I have waited a very long time for this and I am happy it is finally happening.

So many lies to the people over the decades, so much deceit and so many children's lives wrecked by these ass holes.

MAGA will soon change to MTWGA. Make the World Great Again.

Major countries are helping in the background, and soon this will be in the forefront.

The World Cabal is in its death throes, and I can't be happier.

P

what an elaborate fantasy. have you ever thought of writing novels?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: nowayreally

You talkin to me...

It really bothers me when i see things like the so called missile launch in alaska that was just a helicopter and it shows up in a thread where someone is leaking info from the highest sources and add in the whole stouffers stove top stuffing thread linked... It makes me wonder very much and that has nothing to do with my respect for members hard work.

However i do see some valid info and the op is outta site with the amount of info and a job well done as i said

hook line and sinker..not me...i am not that easy

anywho your post showed up in my responses ...where there is a will there is a way
Oh no, I’m sorry. I definitely wasn’t calling you or anyone out ! Everyone deserves to laugh at me now but I can’t find the option to just make my own post so I’ve gone on the reply option and deleted the information first - I thought it wouldn’t show up the way- your just the unlucky bloke I happened to land on. My apologies friend

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

this is called derangement...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Or maybe the truth is Trump is scum like the rest of them, and you all keep defending him, which is starting to expose some people

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: EbbNFlow

The Cabal used the NSA to gain intel. What they didn't understand is that the NSA vacuum cleaner took in everything.

Now that the NSA is under the President's control, the Cabal is learning a lesson in blow back.

This is why Q has everything.

If you vacuum data you never know what you have got ... until you search specifically for targets.

P

I'm sure there is an ironic parable for being ensnared by your own trap.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

what an elaborate fantasy. have you ever thought of writing novels?

I do! See my footer.

But then ... you already knew that.

Do you have anything substantial?

P

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join