It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: crankyoldman

oh crap... hmmm

the accountability/ tractability of government functions I'm assuming is what that's about... guess she was selling access to the highest bidders?

Yes. The whacko thing of all, according to FBIanon, is they knew all of this, but could not do anything about it. You can see how the good guys in the crews were paralyzed with anger and frustration. AND how deep this system was.

So waiting a few weeks for some progress for us is nothing, how about the men and women have been living with this for ages??? We get worked up because x, but consider FBIanon said they knew all too well about HRC's pedvorian culture too. Imagine knowing that everyday, all day. . .

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

FBIanon can you update me on that?

is that an anon within the FBI/ verified?

I've personally witnessed UFO activity and nobody believes you. I know what it's like to know something without a doubt yet you can't really tell anyone and they will believe you.
edit on 3-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
They sure name a lot of bad stuff after God

For those of you who have never heard of VOICE OF GOD technology. It is classified technology that can send "thoughts" or "messages" into the victim by means of transmitter-receiver or by direct beaming

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

FBIanon can you update me on that?

is that an anon within the FBI/ verified?

I've personally witnessed UFO activity and nobody believes you. I know what it's like to know something without a doubt yet you can't really tell anyone and they will believe you.

https:///hgW5q5Kx

Worth the read, especially in retrospect.
edit on 3-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Not working

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Not working

try the past and go, for some reason it refuses to let me link.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
TAT we're getting closer...

"A transfer of nearly $400 million in cash to Iran has been blocked by Germany’s central bank in what appears to be a response to efforts by the U.S. ambassador to Germany."

[url=https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08/03/this-is-huge-us-ambassador-grenell-quietly-blocks-400-million-transfer-from-germany-to-iran-660562]Link[/ url]

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Amen to that, Brother lol lol lol

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

That could be really, really big.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Well that’s a pretty big drop

I'm sure the haters will keep their narrative that Q never got anything right and that HRC is still a saint.

The deep state is real folks. And it's being dissolved before your eyes.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Q followers interviewed. bless y'alls hearts.

LINK

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Q followers interviewed. bless y'alls hearts.

LINK

From your article:

Oh, and after previously thinking Trump himself was Q, some disciples now believe John F. Kennedy Jr. faked his own 1999 deathto take on the anonymous identity and destroy the pedophiles and deep-state operatives who control the government.

That garbage started making the rounds from an outside comm "R". There are no outside comms.
edit on 3-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Did Q text Tucker?????? The plot thickens...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Regarding the successor server. Future process past.

Think mirror/apple: using a phone apple

Apple server : mirror

Server mirroring is an expensive but effective strategy for achieving fault tolerance. It's expensive because each server must bemirrored by an identical server whose only purpose is to be there in the event of a failure. A less expensive technique that is becoming more and more popular is clustering.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

The Cabal used the NSA to gain intel. What they didn't understand is that the NSA vacuum cleaner took in everything.

Now that the NSA is under the President's control, the Cabal is learning a lesson in blow back.

This is why Q has everything.

If you vacuum data you never know what you have got ... until you search specifically for targets.

P

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

That could be really, really big.

$400 million from Germany to Iran as an Iran Deal installment, per prior agreement? I'm glad President Trump terminated our agreement with Iran. No telling how much U.S. taxpayer dollars were sent to those terrorists, in addition to the original pallets of cash.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I wonder if Nunes, Tucker, Hannity, Grassley, and the others who are calling for at least the 20 pages of most critical FISA info to be unredacted, are miffed by President Trump's refusal (Since June 14th) to do so?

President Trump said last week that he was not going to interfere with the ongoing fued between Congress and the DOJ/FBI.

Q said (post 1794) it's best to stand out of the way and let enemies destroy themselves.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: nowayreally

The attack on this POTUS is relentless, that in itself should alarm everyone on Earth.

This type of constant, in your face, non stop cambaign s how third world countries are over thrown.

That is what gives Q credibility. At least credible to consider, the consequences of just ignoring it.

You "deplorable" Still makes me cringe.

I read an opinion piece today from The Federalist by yet another walk away dem. It was very honest and essentaly blamed the actions of dems and blatant media attack for waking him up.

So looks as tho the MSM is helping to wake those with a critical thinking mind.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Some of the names you mentioned know a lot more than they are telling.

When the crunch comes, many will be surprised how many are taken down from both parties, R & D.

It will be a show!

P

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Here is a link to some of the posts since Cranky's link didn't work.

Search FBI Insider and you will find more. I have the link saved but to lazy to look thru them all.

Hope it helps

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join