It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Are you making the case that, if Sean told the truth, then Sean 'must' be right?

No.

Let's say Sean was/maybe is "close to the inner circle". He's "close to" it but not 'in' the circle. What might that entail?

It would mean that he has better access to information. Better than those far from the inner circle.

Let's change the wording a little: Is Sean 'in' or 'out' of the loop? What does it mean to be 'in the loop'?

What does it mean to be kept 'out of the loop'?

None of us know if Sean is out of the loop or if that loop even exists but despite being close he doesn't buy into the Q narrative. The question would then be why are those who are even further from the loop so sure that the narrative is real?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
If he knows its fake he must know who it is right?

Who is it?

Not necessarily.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

This is ATS, above top secret in case you are wondering it doesn’t mean Another Trump Site and it’s the best conspiracy site out there so it’s a perfect place to come in and say “ something not right guys, planted q people”

Negative, this site has become were conspiracies created on 4ch/pol/ are discussed, this is r/The_Donalds dizzy sister, this is a form of Divine punishment for bullying.
edit on 4-8-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Good point!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I gave you a star for your argument. Very good.

One small edit: Do we really know whether Sean buys into the narrative or not? He said no, but is that what he 'really' believes? Might he not have had good reason(s) to publicly deny Q?
edit on 4-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

why must he know?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If he doesn't know who Q is, then how does he know Q isn't legitimate?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

So, by your assertion, if you don't know who it is, how can you know their legitimate, so you acknowledge "Q" has no legitimacy because no one knows who they are

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Star for you. Now that's what I'm talking about!

One small edit: Nobody really knows who Q is, therefore, his legitimacy or illegitimacy is as yet undeterminable.
edit on 4-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

What you just admit is that you also have no idea who Q is

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Correct.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, index kudos should all go to Dashen! I just link in some archive files.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
On IPad and a bit rushed so not linked in pics but...

Q post 1815 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub....

Please take the time to browse through all the pages in the first link.

After the first 20 odd pages you think there are just indexes of documents but if you go further down there are pictures of the servers serial numbers, letters from Hillary's lawyers, references to iPads and to specific HRC email addresses etc.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

If he doesn't know who Q is, then how does he know Q isn't legitimate?

No that’s not how it works, you have to look at the evidence and that all points to this being either a larp or a Russian anti west online operation

Is John Titor legit?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This part stood out to me, somebody doesn't want those particular mystery person backups to be part of the investigation.

Do we know any noteworthy HR's?
Harry Reid perhaps?

edit on 4-8-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm gonna eat both of those pills. Both the red pill and the blue pill.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I’m sure it’s been asked 100 times, but why don’t the moderators move this to the hoax bin?

It’s so obvious that this is just a person trolling people, and ATS mods used to move these types of things.

It’s a crazy amount of work Dashen has put into organizing all of this and actually very impressive so I commend him for that, but this Q stuff isn’t real in the slightest.

Everybody knows it’s not real. Sure, it’s kind of a fun work of fan fiction, but that’s about it. If you’re not going to put it in the hoax bin, it should at least be in the collaborative writing forum.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You must have missed this Xuenchen

After the Tampa rally, White House reporters asked press secretary Sarah Sanders whether Trump "encouraged the support of people who showed up last night in these QAnon and Blacks for Trump fringe groups."

"The president condemns and denounces any group that would incite violence against another individual, and certainly doesn't support groups that would promote that type of behavior," Sanders said at the Aug. 1 briefing

www.politifact.com...

if you are taking one of those pills I’m hoping it is a suppository and you know where you can stick it

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

I agree with you, if this was not a Trump supporters conspiracy theory it would have been stuck in the Hoax bin a long time ago

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join