It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

A blast from the past,

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 486c34 No.2355012 πŸ“ Jul 30 2018 11:11:43 (EST) What happens when CA is in serious debt and lost priority aid from the FED gov due to sanctuary status (illegal)? Light fires. Declare State of Emergency and req billions from FED. Why did POTUS reject in the past? Sick people! The more you know. www.washingtonpost.com... 9c2e-215c-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a09a30d0059aπŸ“ www.forbes.com...πŸ“ www.latimes.com...

qanon.app...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: DJW001

A blast from the past,

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 486c34 No.2355012 πŸ“ Jul 30 2018 11:11:43 (EST) What happens when CA is in serious debt and lost priority aid from the FED gov due to sanctuary status (illegal)? Light fires. Declare State of Emergency and req billions from FED. Why did POTUS reject in the past? Sick people! The more you know. www.washingtonpost.com... 9c2e-215c-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a09a30d0059aπŸ“ www.forbes.com...πŸ“ www.latimes.com...

qanon.app...

The fires started in June.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
2 new Q drops

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4fc2a8 No.2570672 πŸ“
Aug 12 2018 13:13:20 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 0f2d06 No.2570066 πŸ“
Aug 12 2018 12:26:05 (EST)
fxgfdgdfgdsfg.png ⬇

I don't know about you all, but I am in great shape, NOT poor, HIGHLY educated; although I am in the country, I am not a redneck, and most definitely NOT a coward.

Bitch….threatening to remove POTUS with her "bare hands"
>>2570066
You are the MAJORITY - by far - and GROWING.
FAKE NEWS' purpose is to project FALSE NARRATIVES.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 799825 No.2570811 πŸ“
Aug 12 2018 13:22:19 (EST)
>>2569956
This Twitter acct was referenced for a very specific reason.
HOLDS many 'questionable' messages from people of power/influence.
These accounts are run by BIG NAMES.
Q

qanon.app...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Possibly they are not going to jail....I would imagine if half of what is speculated is true especially child sex trafficking and murder ,they will be executed....

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.146 πŸ“
Aug 12 2018 12:36:38 (EST) NEW
How STUPID are these PEOPLE?
www.cnn.com...πŸ“
"Integrity violations."
Integrity violations = LEAKS
Recording a 'privileged & confidential' meeting w/ the WH CoS?
What document(s) are signed prior to entering the WH?
What documents(s) were added by POTUS specifically prior to allowing staff to join his administration?
What documents(s) were added later by POTUS specifically targeting 'leaks'?
Why was FAKE NEWS infuriated by this?
[Sample]
www.washingtonpost.com... 68_story.html?utm_term=.0e40ed22d16cπŸ“
www.thedailybeast.com...πŸ“
www.cnbc.com...πŸ“
nymag.com...πŸ“
www.newsweek.com...πŸ“
www.quora.com...πŸ“< br /> www.cnn.com...πŸ“
www.usatoday.com...πŸ“
Why would a person 'openly' broadcast a CRIMINAL VIOLATION?
Do they feel protected?
Who do they report to?
If known in advance, could this be an advantage?
These people are STUPID.
Enjoy the show.
Q

qdrop.pub...

So Q is saying Omarosa was all planned?

I would hope so! One thing's for sure though. Hillary had better go to trial before Omarosa.

It would really be neat if Omarosa is Q. Q did say that we'd be stunned to learn who he/she is.

Did you see this quote from her?

"..........You have to have your own back or else you'll look back and you'll have 17 knives in your back."

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: illece

Possibly they are not going to jail....I would imagine if half of what is speculated is true especially child sex trafficking and murder ,they will be executed....

What we do NOT want, is Pedophiles and Child Traffickers to be monitored at home, while awaiting their trials. If they go to a max-security prison, they wont' live long enough to make it to trial. Saving taxpayers many millions of dollars!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.146 πŸ“
Aug 12 2018 12:36:38 (EST) NEW
How STUPID are these PEOPLE?
www.cnn.com...πŸ“
"Integrity violations."
Integrity violations = LEAKS
Recording a 'privileged & confidential' meeting w/ the WH CoS?
What document(s) are signed prior to entering the WH?
What documents(s) were added by POTUS specifically prior to allowing staff to join his administration?
What documents(s) were added later by POTUS specifically targeting 'leaks'?
Why was FAKE NEWS infuriated by this?
[Sample]
www.washingtonpost.com... 68_story.html?utm_term=.0e40ed22d16cπŸ“
www.thedailybeast.com...πŸ“
www.cnbc.com...πŸ“
nymag.com...πŸ“
www.newsweek.com...πŸ“
www.quora.com...πŸ“< br /> www.cnn.com...πŸ“
www.usatoday.com...πŸ“
Why would a person 'openly' broadcast a CRIMINAL VIOLATION?
Do they feel protected?
Who do they report to?
If known in advance, could this be an advantage?
These people are STUPID.
Enjoy the show.
Q

qdrop.pub...

So Q is saying Omarosa was all planned?

I would hope so! One thing's for sure though. Hillary had better go to trial before Omarosa.

It would really be neat if Omarosa is Q. Q did say that we'd be stunned to learn who he/she is.

Did you see this quote from her?

"..........You have to have your own back or else you'll look back and you'll have 17 knives in your back."

www.nbcnews.com...

Any clear and agreed upon consensus of why the number "17" is so important regarding the Trump administration? Is there a list of which statements contain number 17? Must be a lot.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
At qmap.pub... , is there a way to activate the green hyperlinks to 8ch? They're dead on that platform.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

like one of the oldest vaudeville acts
ah the horowitz bros and larry.
NIAGARA FALLS!
I actually loved those guys, kept me occupied my entire childhood. Slapstick was funny. But always the warning, don't try this at home lol lol

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

At qmap.pub... , is there a way to activate the green hyperlinks to 8ch? They're dead on that platform.

They do not appear to be links...

It appears they are reference numbers.
edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago0582 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hopefully that would not be the case..I was thinking more on the lines of a military tribunal.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: illece
a reply to: carewemust

Hopefully that would not be the case..I was thinking more on the lines of a military tribunal.
I would think that if the perp or his organization had anyone in it that had a clearance, gitmo they go. If it was outside of the government, then fed pen is the place they ought to be...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Watching this video, not all the way through it yet, but "combat weapons should be as hard to get if not harder to get as illegal drugs."

WTF? does this dude not realize that "illegal drugs" ..... just no words..... ILLEGAL being the key word, has done nothing to STOP people from getting them, using them, dying from them! I just don't understand the argument here. Making something illegal does not stop it, it makes it harder to control! Because someone who wants to do drugs will find a way to get them, someone who wants to hurt someone will find a way..... My firearms have NEVER hurt a single solitary person, EVER! My kids are not bad or destroyed by having weapons of any kind in this household, they respect them, they honor life, but we are all SAFER by having them available.... I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MINDSET!

Farther into the video, says something to the effect of "voting says you are abiding to what your ruler sets the policies that rule over you... so , is it time to say that all public officials salaries are paid equally by the monies left over once all of their policy debts are paid and by balancing the budget to ensure such? At a cap amount so that We The People are not continually burdened? Or would it be best to set their salaries as a DONATION from WE THE PEOPLE as in a TIP for service? You do a good job for me, I tip you this much, you suck, I don't tip at all.... would that make our representatives work harder for WE THE PEOPLE?

I get where you are going by posting the video, but would like to reiterate that the reason I occasionally partake in responding to anti-TorQ folks here, is because I honestly am trying to see their point of view. They are reading things differently than I am, I ask, re-ask, continue to ask, for them to post the links, quotes etc specifically so that I can try to SEE what they are seeing.... because I JUST DON'T GET THE MINDSET.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

They do not appear to be links...

It appears they are reference numbers.

At qanon.app... you can click on the little numbers at the top of each post, and be whisked to the related 8ch thread. I don't see those hyperlinks at qmap.pub... . Guess I'll go back to using .app, since it's back online now. Thanks for replying.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Q tell us it isn't so. Are paid Antifa shills invading our sacred halls of ATS??

But haven't they been doing it for a very long time??

Find the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For R3F3R3NC3.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Naval Air Station Whidbey Island
Electronic Attack Squadron

VAQ-129 Vikings
VAQ-130 Zappers
VAQ-131 Lancers
VAQ-132 Scorpions
VAQ-133 Wizards
VAQ-134 Garudas
VAQ-135 Black Ravens
VAQ-136 Gauntlets
VAQ-137 Rooks
VAQ-138 Yellow Jackets,[3]
VAQ-139 Cougars
VAQ-140 Patriots
VAQ-141 Shadow Hawks (NAF ATSUGI)
VAQ-142 Grey Wolves
VAQ-209 Star Warriors
USAF 390th ECS[4]

Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
17 Apr 2018 - 4:51:28 PMWe are being set up.
Threat.
Past Booms - TX bombs
New Booms - Plane crash + Plane/17 drop
These people are sick.
Attempt to prevent drops / awakening.
Conspiracy?
Coincidence?
Response coming.
Q

www.foxcarolina.com...

--The Pierce County Sheriff’s Office reported the pilot was β€œdoing stunts in air or lack of flying skills caused crash” on Ketron Island at the south end of Puget Sound.

--Lack of flying skills and doing stunts?--
edit on 12-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Hmmm, interesting. the more you know.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Re: #1858

( not the text, but my pic πŸ˜‰)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Q tell us it isn't so. Are paid Antifa shills invading our sacred halls of ATS??

Find the link.

For R3F3R3NC3.

I think you might be a bit confused. Let me rephrase that "Q, tell us it isn't so" as in "Great Caesar's Ghost " tell me it ain't so...

You completely ignored the part about paid shills coming in and disrupting the discourse.

Now, forgive me, but wasn't it a Q post that showed us photos of the contract these paid agents have to sign? You think that is something new? They have always used "Contracts"! And who did they have draw up contracts?? on and on anon and anon it goes.

Yea, I get your point.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Find the link.

For R3F3R3NC3.

I think you might be a bit confused. Let me rephrase that "Q, tell us it isn't so" as in "Great Caesar's Ghost " tell me it ain't so...

You completely ignored the part about paid shills coming in and disrupting the discourse.

Now, forgive me, but wasn't it a Q post that showed us photos of the contract these paid agents have to sign? You think that is something new? They have always used "Contracts"! And who did they have draw up contracts?? on and on anon and anon it goes.

Yea, I get your point.

Contract???!!!
Can you get paid for debunking Q?
Where do you sign up?11!!

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join