It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: eisegesis

Q tell us it isn't so. Are paid Antifa shills invading our sacred halls of ATS??

But haven't they been doing it for a very long time??

Find the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For R3F3R3NC3.

I think you might be a bit confused. Let me rephrase that "Q, tell us it isn't so" as in "Great Caesar's Ghost " tell me it ain't so...

You completely ignored the part about paid shills coming in and disrupting the discourse.

Now, forgive me, but wasn't it a Q post that showed us photos of the contract these paid agents have to sign? You think that is something new? They have always used "Contracts"! And who did they have draw up contracts?? on and on anon and anon it goes.

Yea, I get your point.

Contract???!!!
Can you get paid for debunking Q?
Where do you sign up?11!!

What were you saying in the other thread about people posting in q threads?

Lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Q tell us it isn't so. Are paid Antifa shills invading our sacred halls of ATS??

But haven't they been doing it for a very long time??

Find the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For R3F3R3NC3.

I think you might be a bit confused. Let me rephrase that "Q, tell us it isn't so" as in "Great Caesar's Ghost " tell me it ain't so...

You completely ignored the part about paid shills coming in and disrupting the discourse.

Now, forgive me, but wasn't it a Q post that showed us photos of the contract these paid agents have to sign? You think that is something new? They have always used "Contracts"! And who did they have draw up contracts?? on and on anon and anon it goes.

Yea, I get your point.

Contract???!!!
Can you get paid for debunking Q?
Where do you sign up?11!!
Contact Antifa at their next gathering, as what the going rate is. I'm sure George S would be more than happy to pay for dissenter's of any form grrrr Heck, just ask CNN how much they pay their actors.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You can find a video of Macaulay Culkin on Rogan show.

He talks about getting an "ulcer infection" on "That" Island from a kitten he let in. The Island he goes on to say Koh Phi Phi Island in Thailand.

Koh-Phi-Phi

Cov-fe-fe
edit on 12-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.146 📁
Aug 12 2018 12:36:38 (EST) NEW
How STUPID are these PEOPLE?
www.cnn.com...📁
"Integrity violations."
Integrity violations = LEAKS
Recording a 'privileged & confidential' meeting w/ the WH CoS?
What document(s) are signed prior to entering the WH?
What documents(s) were added by POTUS specifically prior to allowing staff to join his administration?
What documents(s) were added later by POTUS specifically targeting 'leaks'?
Why was FAKE NEWS infuriated by this?
[Sample]
www.washingtonpost.com... 68_story.html?utm_term=.0e40ed22d16c📁
www.thedailybeast.com...📁
www.cnbc.com...📁
nymag.com...📁
www.newsweek.com...📁
www.quora.com...📁< br /> www.cnn.com...📁
www.usatoday.com...📁
Why would a person 'openly' broadcast a CRIMINAL VIOLATION?
Do they feel protected?
Who do they report to?
If known in advance, could this be an advantage?
These people are STUPID.
Enjoy the show.
Q

qdrop.pub...

Beyond what I would hope is standard NDA language tied to a person’s position in the administration I would hope that Trump has NDAs in place in part for situations like this but just as good business practice. NDAs are common for even brief onsite visits to an HQ or worksite in the business world. Most NDAs are well done and very air tight.

Q asks a good question here on why she thinks she can do this. My guess is because a lawyer told her that he believes he can shield her against scrutiny because of a loophole in the NDA/other law that allows her to speak out. Time will tell but I do buy the argument she was a plant and never got a good feeling from her.

To me, this bleeds into a weird/esoteric question about why I don’t like various politicians/people - even though I don’t know them. Maybe you’ve experienced this, but have you been introduced to someone, looked them in the eye and shook their hand (I believe most ATS posters would do that) and have a feeling like “eek - this person isn’t a good guy/girl or is not to be trusted”. I got that vibe from Amorosa as well. Clearly Trump felt the same way - and now is justified in that thinking.

This too shall pass though. Probably without consequences because that would just legitimize things for her. You’ll see someone get crucified when they leak something that isn’t just a hit piece on POTUS. Publish something that is a legit intel threat and then backdoor POTUS into it and they get their noots put in a vice.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I'm not confused.

You:

Are paid Antifa shills invading our sacred halls of ATS??

You asked a question, my link leads you to the answer.

Did you find the information?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What were the initials of that 29 yr. old airport worker/"pilot" of the Q 400, again?
[ ]
edit on 12-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The initials would be RR ?? interesting

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
An unknown huge rally.

mobile.twitter.com...

What a president we have!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah he’s a peach isn’t he, in colour anyway

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Was this guys name on any list? Keith Ellison. DNC co-chair.

The co-chair of the Democratic National Committee, Rep. Keith Ellison, was accused of emotional and physical abuse by an ex-girlfriend who said: "You know you did that to me."

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

WoW...that's like a bajillion people ! Someday, I'm going to see President Trump...either Dallas or Houston.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
An unknown huge rally.

mobile.twitter.com...

What a president we have!

Agreed. He loves America - a land of opportunity that he prospered from.

He didn’t need to be POTUS. He wanted to be. And he’s doing a good job.

/hit-tip President Trump.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 12-8-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Tweeter comments say it's from the 2017 Boy Scout Jamboree. Crowd of 45,000.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'm not confused.

You:

Are paid Antifa shills invading our sacred halls of ATS??

You asked a question, my link leads you to the answer.

Did you find the information?
Yes, saw it all. Period! Again, you must be confused.

Sorry, need to say something here, and Ill get back.

Q asks a good question here on why she thinks she can do this. My guess is because a lawyer told her that he believes he can shield her against scrutiny because of a loophole in the NDA/other law that allows her to speak out. Time will tell but I do buy the argument she was a plant and never got a good feeling from her.

I hole heartily believe she was planted! Or, she never signed a NDA, and it may be an assumption.
Plants are planted by both the Light and darkness!

Where was I? Oh, yea, Antifa. Sorry, my mind wanders at an alarming rate. Your avatar is distracting me. Reminds me of a farmers plow horse, and the one he never harnessed, just standing there every day, watching the farmer wear his prided plow horse, to death. Never entering the farmers mind that if he rotated the horses, he would get twice the mileage. Again, sorry, part of my dyslexia.

Any thinking person must come to the conclusion that these antifa meetups must be coordinated, by someone or group. Reminds me of the Brown Shirts of Germany. If we don't study history, we are bound to repeat it...

Not my fault no body reads!

Nice touch eisegesis, but that's just my interpretation

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Yeah he’s a peach isn’t he, in colour anyway

mobile.twitter.com...
Where and when did this happen, and is there a YouTube
version. I have to share this!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Again, you must be confused.

I'd prefer to remain "confused" than attempt to understand you.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky et al,

I did some analysis on staggered BOOM posts from qntmpkts.keybase.pub, measuring spaces before 2nd, 3rd and 4th BOOMs.:

1) post #844 has 8, 16, 24,
2) post #1170 has 3, 6, 9,
3) post #1440 has 2, 4, 6,
4) post #1846 has 2, 5, 8.

Note that, for the 1st 3, the gap between BOOMS is the same as the first number (8, 3, 2), whereas as #1846 has gaps of 3 but starts with 2.

So, yes the BOOMs WERE getting closer to alignment... but seem to have gone back a step with #1846?

If a pattern were to continue, I would expect next to be 1, 3, 5 apart, followed by 1, 2, 3.

edit on 12-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All

Finally broke down and paid for extra computer security, lol and they got me for the Tune-up too ! So 2 hours and $60 later we'll see if it stops my puter from just turning off every time I look things up, interestingly it doesn't seem to happen if I'm looking up recipes or listening to music...but if I start researching more "controversial" subjects or look at links posted in this thread, The Kill Switch seems to happen. Anyways, we'll see what happens now ? If nothing else I can cross off one form of "censorship" if it works !

So much to absorb this week, Holy Moly...Great work as always guys and gals, have enjoyed getting to know more about some of you and seeing new folks participating.

Ok, gonna get "Comfefe", lol ToL, that might be my favorite meme ever, and hopefully catch up on some reading without the damm puter shutting off !

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KewlDaddyFatty

Tweeter comments say it's from the 2017 Boy Scout Jamboree. Crowd of 45,000.

WOW..45,000! The MSM didn't cover it. You'd think they would have loved to be in a place with thousands of little boys.

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join