It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
a reply to: crankyoldman

They also desperately need to keep the Russia is evil narrative alive to scare the population into submission. Read up and listen to the hearings concerning election meddling and compare it with the information you know now. Russia had its own Roswell incident and unlike the US and other countries they planned to go public with all what they know. Losing control over the sheeps because they start thinking for themselves is what they are most afraid of and it has to be prevented at all costs even if it means to start a viral outbreak or order terrorist attacks to distract you further. Your life means nothing to them. Once you have broken through those thick layers of lies you were fed since you were born you will be finally able to see the truth. Use the great awakening as your guide but the path you take is entirely up to you.

We will get there, cranky didn't get this cranky for no reason and only one thing will make him uncranky

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Whatta Q-incident. 1 month early till the 17 anniversary of 9/11.
edit on 11-8-2018 by Neil4No1 because: .

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Moderators on reddit have banned Qanon posts saying the theory is an embarrassment to its community

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's much more likely. I searched Extreme 3, saw the clothing which I really liked. I just had the thought, good storm gear.
Half pun intended.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Video games, man.

Possibly. A simulator and some internet knowledge.

MJC-8 Q400 PILOT/PRO EDITIONS Version 1.3
Normal Operations System Manual

Pretty informative.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre,

My take of the Foreign & Domestic in Q Post #1837 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub is that GCHQ is the "Foreign" and is assisting in the [extreme] heavy attack to stop further exposure of UK PM Theresa May following post #1828 "[UK PM/MI6/SIS[SPY ACTIV]]".

Clowns,Mossad and MI6 to be precise. May is already toast. She and the Queen undermined Brexit right from the beginning. Fear of someone exposing the shady deals with the EU has them scared. Sorry to say this but the Brexiters got played. For all the patriots out there i hope Q will still be able to rectify the situation. The royals are pure evil. Q has something special for them in store. Remember Diana Frances Spencer? We do.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Do you think the BiBi presentation regarding Iran's nuke program, could actually have been a warning to US

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Agreed Das, Morse code characters can be between 1 and 5 character combinations of dots and dashes. That's why we need someone with more familiarity to try decode it.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

.---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- /

-....- .-.-.- .-.-.- -....- -....- .-.-.- .-.-.- -....- -....- .-.-.- .-.-.- -....- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- -....- .-.-.- -....- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- -....- -....- -....- .-.-.- -....- -....- .-.-.- -....- -....- -....- -....- .-.-.- .-.-.- -....-

XX/VLJÅ8T

20/2212101820

B-BBABA-AHB

BBA Aviation

www.bbaaviation.com...

edit on 11-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

edit on 11-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
wow @ that last drop you guys see that?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
This either says a lot for the simulators....
Or not much for flying being very difficult.

Dude plays around on a simulator and can jump into a plane and take off to do aerobatic maneuvers that the plane isn’t even designed to do... something doesn’t sound quite right here.

He didn’t have much altitude when he finished his barrel roll. Looked like a stunt flyer showing off at an air show.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The exposure of the IRAN nuclear program was just part of a cover story for something else but yes they successfully stole every file that contained the details of the shady deals with the former US administration and other EU countries. That information was also shared with POTUS. Do you recall the threat of exposure issued by Iran after the US withdrew from the Iran deal? All that Iran has left are empty threats. Good thing the iranian patriots will take care of that corrupt regime pretty soon.

Q has not mentioned it yet but the ME is very valuable in many ways and i am not just talking about the resources. ISIS destroyed ancient artifacts and other historical sites for a far sinister reason other then just religious beliefs. They were basically the clean up crew for black ops teams scouring these sites for something else. Like i mentioned before our history is not what it seems and what you are told.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Thanks for the response. Lets hope the Iranian Coup is not another Turkey

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
The people who call themselves Anonymous(every person can call himself Anonymous btw) is doxxing innocent people who are just doing decodes and are spreading the message. All these people are not affiliated with Q nor do they have any inside knowledge. No outside comms. Period!

Speaking of "Period", look there.

edit on 11-8-2018 by eisegesis because: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's a serious "Future proves past"

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well Bill Maher i hope mocking Q was worth destroying your career. Some playboy bunnies already want to have a word with you. Did you really think the playboy mansion was a safe space to show your true self? Think again.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

ITG, I've just found this site that doesn't need spaces between characters and gives all possible interpretations.

Using the morse string from my original post, there are over 500 possible answers. I've picked out the interesting ones:

-..--..--..-....-.-...---.--.----..- =

NEGATEREE, DGWEREINT, DGWITSENT, NPWITSENT, NEGATEREF, NEGATERSC, NEGATERSK, NEGATERSN, NEGATERST, NATIMEREF, DGATEREFB, DGATEREFD, DGATEREFN, TEATIMERS, TIMEATINS, TIMEATERV, TIMEATINI, DGATINSTA

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join