It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
HRC and her cronies are a vital part of the roots of all evil on this planet. They are guilty of the following crimes:Sedition,blackmail,murder for hire,extortion,selling illegal Arms and drugs,human trafficking(the worst kind),selling state secrets to the highest bidder,planning and executing terrorist attacks on foreign soil and many more. Some of these crimes are considered as an act of war and even involve long-time american allies. The former US government meddled in the affairs of the Middle East for far too long and not just for the reasons you might think. I doubt that Q will reveal the true reason about all of the endless wars we are still fighting but who knows a certain coming event could have the power to persuade them.

We are all working tirelessly to ensure the safety of this planet and its inhabitants. Advancing the plan is very dangerous and i urge you to be patient. It will all make sense soon. Please keep in mind that people died for this plan to work because frankly it is your last hope to free this planet and humankind. Your lives and wars you fought are build on lies. Your history is a lie. Your current technology is a lie because far greater and advanced technology already exists but is surpressed by the hidden rulers of this planet to keep you in check and docile.

Exposing the truth will not be easy and a lot of people will have trouble to digest what is about to unfold but fear not because we are with you until the end. The end will also be the start of a new beginning and hopefully lead you all to a better understanding of your role in all of this. Your research,digging,baking,memes and everything you do is highly appreciated. However this is a movement of peace and unity. Inciting violence can and will not be tolerated. Make no mistake because justice will be served and it will be swift. It is already done but we have to let it all play out because only then will the people be finally ready to acccept the whole truth. It is our goal to give the power back to the people. A new era of peace and prosperity and not just for a select few. Your time is now. Seize this moment and change your fate. Mindless sheeps no more.

All the ridicule you had to endure will be worth the end result. Promises made. Promises kept.

Godspeed 🌎 🛡️ ⚔️

Thank you Splinter for this post!
Indeed WE are no longer mindless sheep.
We are awake to what is happening and will no longer accept the darkness that has surrounded this planet.

We are UNITY
We are LOVE
We live from the HEART

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: toysforadults

TFA, they have led to several clearly linked decodes... not sure I have the time at present to go through all the threads picking them out.

Several have also initiated investigations into companies and people that we wouldn't have had without them.

Sorry to hop into your convo but, not only has it led to some interesting leads. I think it also falls in line with Q's "Comms Understood" and " Learn "comms" These decodes and the knowledge of how to do so, may come in more handy as things go deeper.

edit on 9-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I really dont get the decodes they dont make sense

TFA,

Everything is in layers, multiple meanings, and so on. Everyone can pick the level they find interesting. The decodes are special and unique.

I had a hunch that Rel's decodes might reveal something about the SAP programs located on the clinton server, so we tried the SAP and found several other folks who likely had the same "death to those who have it" program on their server or computer. That was fun, and revealing as the names just happened to be the usual suspects.
Don't ask where that was, maybe two threads back.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well it is exactly how I had you pictured in my mind.

Martin I know you lurk, but a few more of your generous and very grounded Q posts would surely be welcome by myself.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Bill Clinton Library Reveals SCANDAL Bigger Than Monica Lewinsky

As President Bill Clinton falsely assured Americans that he “did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky”, he was spiritually copulating with the number one Muslim Brotherhood mole, unknown until Shoebat.com revealed it. An otherwise innocent letter released by the Clinton Library helps to connect all the dots.

shoebat.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There's more than one way to skin a cat,

Proposed Bill Would Fund Border Wall By Fining Nations For Each Illegal Immigrant

The “Fund and Complete the Border Wall Act” was introduced by Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) on Tuesday. It seeks to fine nations $2,000 for each of their citizens that crosses our border illegally. With 400,000 illegal immigrants being caught crossing the border annually, that is $800,000,000 per year towards the project. The fine would be cut from their foreign aid and redirected towards funding the wall. Additionally, the bill would impose a fee upon Americans who wire money to other countries and raise the fee for tourist’s I-94 forms from $6 to $25.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks for this information connecting Clintons to Moslem Brotherhood, which was originally started by Nazis in the 1940s to kill Jews in the region. The connections to the Moslem Brotherhood were still strong with Obama, who installed them as leaders in Egypt for a brief period during the infamous Arab Spring...thankfully, Moslem Brotherhood was booted from Egypt, but I'll bet they're still pals with the Obama/Soros/Podesta crowd...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

That is an absolutely FANTASTIC idea! I love it.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

Dont forget VJ

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Bill Clinton Library Reveals SCANDAL Bigger Than Monica Lewinsky

As President Bill Clinton falsely assured Americans that he “did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky”, he was spiritually copulating with the number one Muslim Brotherhood mole, unknown until Shoebat.com revealed it. An otherwise innocent letter released by the Clinton Library helps to connect all the dots.

shoebat.org...

Good find Sab, I'll put this here too. A great thread by one, if not the, best researchers anywhere.

link

The C's kept all of this straight?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks Cranky, I'll go have a look in that thread

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
“Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office.”
RAIDED by the GOOD GUYS (per POTUS).
Shockingly quiet.
No leaks?
Presidential libraries are put in place to retain control over self-incriminating c-doc releases.
Scam!
Review the law.
What is different re: Hussein's PL?
Who controls?
These people really are stupid.
Q

--Any conformation on yesterday's reports on WJC---

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Bill1960

Right now, I am feeling very lonely.

Even my three children, now adults, are avoiding me because of this critical undertaking of darkness to light.

Soon, they too will enter the light and understand.

No they won't enter the light.
I totally understand your kids.
I felt kinda sad after reading this part of your post.
There is a troll out there ruining your life and the life of your family.
Distance yourself from this Q crap and go spend time with your kids.
The life is too short to waste time on crappy trolls.
Go hug your kids and spend quality time with your family
edit on 9-8-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
If Q's "desired end" is to get people organized into a large and powerful movement of support for the President who has promised to 'drain the swamp', to free themselves from the 'swamp creatures', then "dropping a trail of crumbs" has been a very effective method so far.

In other words, it is as political tool to get people to vote a certain way based on campaign promises.

Effective? Yes

Leads people to think for themselves? Not so much.

It has provided content for the people to think about; it has motivated them to do research and to do info analyses; YouTube channels have been created just for that purpose. I'm fairly certain Q's "desired end" has been achieved and that the people who read his drops aren't mindless zombies, but feel empowered, rather, to take back their minds from those who have sought to control them for the last three quarters of a century, to make the world a better place for all.

For some maybe but I see a whole lot of parroting without actual digging. The "jersey thing" for example.

If, on the other hand, Q's "desired end" was to dupe people into thinking along a certain line, to drop just enough "crumbs" to keep them on the hook; if it was driven by a profit motive in order to get people to keep buying Q merchandise; or if it was a ploy by a foreign power to undermine people's confidence in Western democracy; then, the method hasn't been very effective at all. Yes, it has created a small niche market for some people to make a little money in; but, it has had the opposite effect of this sort of "end": it has strengthened people's faith in their Western political system; has given them a renewed hope that their system, corrupt as it is now, is still the best one available and worth fixing and keeping.

You mixed a bunch of things up here.
1. It is always about keeping people hooked.
2. Merchandise is other's capitalizing on a fad.
3. "Renewed hope that their system corrupt as it is now, is still the best one available and worth fixing and keeping."
sounds like something TPTB might have great interest in.

What do you believe Q's "desired end" is?

The lulz.
Q
THE LIFE AND TIMES OF THE IMPETUOUSLY PLAYFUL DEITY KNOWN AS Q

Although it could be AI, in which case it is the first moves by our future robot overlords.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
To put a little perspective on it,

Still More Shrinkage: Dems’ Generic Ballot Lead, Vote Share Drop To Lowest Point Of Trump’s Presidency

This was the one shoe left to drop in the RCP “poll of polls.” A few days ago Republicans reached their high-water mark on the generic ballot during the Trump era. The day before that, Democrats’ lead on the generic ballot dipped to its smallest level of Trump’s presidency. The one remaining benchmark was for Dems to reach their own low-water mark on the ballot. That would be 44.3 percent, which they touched at the very beginning of Trump’s term and then once in February of this year. Yesterday they were at 45.0 percent, seemingly in no danger of bottoming out. SEE ALSO: Atlantic: Why the left fears Jordan Peterson Today? 44.2 percent, a new 16-month low.

hotair.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Damn, Sufi...THIS is VERY clear!

"T R W H I C H D P D FISA A D S "

T R W H
The Rigged Witch Hunt

(edit per queenofswords)
I
Is

C H D
Crooked Hillary (&) Democrats

(edit per queenofswords)
P D
Paid Dossier

FISA A
FISA Abuse

D S
Debbie Schultz (?)

edit on 9-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

"Leads people to think for themselves? Not so much."

If Q told us what to believe, Id have no part in this.

The crumbs lead to people looking into things on their own
That's how you come to your own truth.
The MSM ( not saying your a fan of it ) tells you what you should believe

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
If Q told us what to believe, Id have no part in this.

If you could actually see how he is doing it you might have no part in this.

The crumbs lead to people looking into things on their own
That's how you come to your own truth.
The MSM ( not saying your a fan of it ) tells you what you should believe

Nobody said anything about the MSM. That is old school, the new method is to make people think they found the truth themselves.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

President Trump is repeating essentially what Rudy Giuliani told Sean Hannity last night. That the Mueller investigation is about to blow up. Not fizzle, but explode, due to new information that has arrived.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You seem pretty Intelligent and I enjoy looking at your view on things. If you don't believe Q is real, certainly you must believe the corruption is real. Just write Q off that's your right. Help fight the corruption instead. I think I speak for most people here when I say Q is a tool not an answer.

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join