It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:
(post by LurkNoMore removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I replied to your post because DJW edited their reply. They mentioned Trump supporters doing "crazy" things. I was giving an example of those "crazy" things democrat Trump supporters have been up to.

Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Meanwhile...... They still haven't stopped

and we are the crazy ones....OKKKKK
edit on 892018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

I replied to your post because DJW edited their reply. They mentioned Trump supporters doing "crazy" things. I was giving an example of those "crazy" things democrat Trump supporters have been up to.

Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, I didn't read it correctly the first time and thought that the Dem was shot by the other guy!
Thank you!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
There now!

I like this Anonymous video much better

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Ahh Defender, Galaxa, and Asteroids were a staple in the early 80's

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thank you for sharing that very personal history CM!

It takes a lot of personal integrity and strength to make decisions that you know will negatively impact your life.

I salute your morality and admire the way you channelled your energy to continue upholding those principles after.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

And now you are trying to save the Republican Party from damage? Forgive me if I don't believe that one.

Beware anyone from the opossing political side offering advice on how to help your Party.

Except me, I have great advice for the Democratic Party!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Seems the bad guys have a plan too,

1. Obama, Jarrett and Perez (DNC) mid term strategy is starting to materialize in front of our eyes. Full on civil disobedience, incitement, violence and rampant suppression of opposition voices. Founded on the malign ideology of liberal progressivism.

2. This has been long in the planning. The first indicator was Obama/Jarrett setting up their HQ in DC. The second indicator was Obama's takeover of the DNC, ejecting Keith Ellison, to give Perez full control. All staff were kicked out, presumably replaced by Obama bootlickers.

threadreaderapp.com...

There is more at the link.

Be aware!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Yes Wim, TAT has clarified that after my post so I agree that is the most likely reality.

Whether the same was true for Tigertatzen and JanAmosComenius is unlikely as they have been gone for months!

Watch out for a post I make in the next hour as you'll find it geograpgically relevant to you I think.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
HRC and her cronies are a vital part of the roots of all evil on this planet. They are guilty of the following crimes:Sedition,blackmail,murder for hire,extortion,selling illegal Arms and drugs,human trafficking(the worst kind),selling state secrets to the highest bidder,planning and executing terrorist attacks on foreign soil and many more. Some of these crimes are considered as an act of war and even involve long-time american allies. The former US government meddled in the affairs of the Middle East for far too long and not just for the reasons you might think. I doubt that Q will reveal the true reason about all of the endless wars we are still fighting but who knows a certain coming event could have the power to persuade them.

We are all working tirelessly to ensure the safety of this planet and its inhabitants. Advancing the plan is very dangerous and i urge you to be patient. It will all make sense soon. Please keep in mind that people died for this plan to work because frankly it is your last hope to free this planet and humankind. Your lives and wars you fought are build on lies. Your history is a lie. Your current technology is a lie because far greater and advanced technology already exists but is surpressed by the hidden rulers of this planet to keep you in check and docile.

Exposing the truth will not be easy and a lot of people will have trouble to digest what is about to unfold but fear not because we are with you until the end. The end will also be the start of a new beginning and hopefully lead you all to a better understanding of your role in all of this. Your research,digging,baking,memes and everything you do is highly appreciated. However this is a movement of peace and unity. Inciting violence can and will not be tolerated. Make no mistake because justice will be served and it will be swift. It is already done but we have to let it all play out because only then will the people be finally ready to acccept the whole truth. It is our goal to give the power back to the people. A new era of peace and prosperity and not just for a select few. Your time is now. Seize this moment and change your fate. Mindless sheeps no more.

All the ridicule you had to endure will be worth the end result. Promises made. Promises kept.

Godspeed 🌎 🛡️ ⚔️

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Seems the bad guys have a plan too,

1. Obama, Jarrett and Perez (DNC) mid term strategy is starting to materialize in front of our eyes. Full on civil disobedience, incitement, violence and rampant suppression of opposition voices. Founded on the malign ideology of liberal progressivism.

2. This has been long in the planning. The first indicator was Obama/Jarrett setting up their HQ in DC. The second indicator was Obama's takeover of the DNC, ejecting Keith Ellison, to give Perez full control. All staff were kicked out, presumably replaced by Obama bootlickers.

threadreaderapp.com...

There is more at the link.

Be aware!

I always pay attention to Imperator Rex's Threads.
Thnx for posting.

edit on 9-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

About that water......

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
And Anonymous going after Q? That seems so unlike them and their typical anti government leanings.

....i'm not sure you're that familiar with everything anonymous has done, when you make a statement like that.

besides, i thought Q was a government insider?

I find it hard for the pundits in the media to all of sudden dismiss this whole phenomena outright with out much real investigation or factual basis. Each article I read hits the same points over and over to delegitimize Q. Again why does the media suddenly go through all the effort if this is some kind of joke?

it's the silly season. they love to report on people who are doing irrational things.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
OMG, never expected such a rational response because of your early posts.

haha... thank you?

Yes we all have a choice, to believe or not, to participate or not without giving reasons. As I have said multiple times, it is the research and info here that draws many of us.

Your explanation was well said

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Brilliant reply to a perfectly salient question.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's funny stuff right there

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Yes Wim, TAT has clarified that after my post so I agree that is the most likely reality.

Whether the same was true for Tigertatzen and JanAmosComenius is unlikely as they have been gone for months!

Watch out for a post I make in the next hour as you'll find it geograpgically relevant to you I think.

Cool, good man. I look forward to your post

keep up the good work

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

Hillary also funded an African child army. I crap you negative.

Rebel forces in southern Sudan began using child soldiers long before seceding from Sudan in 2011. The United States, on the other hand, passed a law in 2008 that banned providing military assistance to nations that use child soldiers. The law was called the Child Soldiers Prevention Act, or CSPA, but after South Sudan’s independence, the White House issued annual waivers that kept aid flowing to the world’s newest nation despite its use of child soldiers. President Obama stated in 2012 that the waiver that year was in “the national interest of the United States.”

theintercept.com...

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join