It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Until you go to any Trump rally across the country and 15000+ people show up

I know I went ans found out for myself

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Now you want a successful GOP ?

LOL

Weak Sauce

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: butcherguy

No ambulances in the photo.
Who was injured?
If more than one person was injured, how many were there?

Did I say anything about violence? Bringing Q Anon into the public eye is damaging to the GOP's credibility, like #pizzagate was. Party leadership now has to distance themselves from Trump's base. That looks like damage to me.

I did an edit on my last post:

Oh, I see that you only require something that you don't agree with to constitute 'crazy'.

Harry Potter is a fictional character.
If I see a person wearing a harry Potter shirt, should I dial 911 and report a crazy person on the loose???

And now you are trying to save the Republican Party from damage? Forgive me if I don't believe that one.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: butcherguy

No ambulances in the photo.
Who was injured?
If more than one person was injured, how many were there?

Did I say anything about violence? Bringing Q Anon into the public eye is damaging to the GOP's credibility, like #pizzagate was. Party leadership now has to distance themselves from Trump's base. That looks like damage to me.

Oh no! Not "Muh GOP"! Good! They can fall by the wayside just like the Democratic party. Trump is a Republican in name only. We need to get beyond this stale, outdated 2 party system. We have 97 genders these days, but only 2 choices for political candidates?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Ha, I can imagine. If you vote for someone centrist enough, both sides are gonna blame you.

a reply to: PokeyJoe

Probably, I'm not sure how Heisman works. I was looking at something called Single Transferable Vote System, I think Ireland uses it, apparently.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

We have 97 genders these days, but only 2 choices for political candidates?

Winner, winner!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
A new thread up from Praying Medic

1) This thread showcases articles from professional writers who have investigated #Qanon and have found, through their own research, that the Q phenomenon is worth looking into.

2) There is no shortage of articles about #Qanon from writers who have been assigned to write about the Q movement. A cursory glance at their work shows that these writers have never actually researched Q's posts for themselves.

3) Fortunately, there is a growing body of work from writers who have investigated the claims of #Qanon for themselves.
Twitter

Articles referenced...

The story of Q by Ted Mann

Compassion in the Aftermath of The Storm

Making sense of #QAnon and #TheStorm

Q is Military Intelligence (so pay attention)

WWG1WGA: The greatest communications event in history

What if #Q, #QAnon and #TheGreatAwakening are Real?

Q Anon – A Personal Awakening by Praying Medic

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Heisman works like this I believe:

There is a pool of 5 finalists. Each voter puts the guys in order of 1-5 with 1st place weighted higher than second, second higher than third, and so on. Then all the points are tallied up and the guy with the most points wins the Heisman. So, you can have a lower number of first place votes, but still win on the aggregate.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Little thing you might not have known. For me it's one of those things that makes me say " So that's why that happens".

WTH ! Did Anyone Know There Was A 34 Y.O. LAW That Kept Anyone From Investigating Voter Fraud? THIS IS CRAZY...

BLOCKBUSTER: THERE WAS A 36 YEAR LAW IN PLACE BANNING THE AUDITING OF ELECTION THEFT. IT HAS BEEN LIFTED I just found this out and figured out what it means. Here is the skinny version: Ever since 1982 it has been illegal for any Republican, citizen or candidate or in any other form, to audit elections, and that is why it never happened despite all of alt media knowing the elections were rigged. This allowed the dead, stray dogs, busloads of repeat paid voters AND ILLEGALS to vote, and Republicans could do nothing to stop it.

GUESS WHAT? NOW YOU CAN GO TO THE POLLS AND DO YOUR OWN EXIT POLLING. YOU COULD NOT DO THIS IN 2016. And THAT is precisely why the tech left has moved to shut down conservatives on social media - they want to prevent conservatives from networking and figuring out precisely how and where elections were stolen.

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

(post by vinifalou removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

QAnon is spreading an enormous amount of disinformation that might cause Trump supporters to do crazy things.

Do you have anything to back up part that I highlighted in red?
Maxine Waters and others have actually called for violence by the left against the right.
Can you show where Q has urged anyone to 'do crazy things'?

Now that is very funny. Trump supporters might do crazy things. Like maybe get into a fight on FB and shoot someone in the thigh and buttocks over it?

Facebook political argument ends with Tampa man shot in buttocks

TAMPA — Two men disagreed about politics on Facebook.

When things got heated, one showed up with a Glock and an AR-15 and shot the other in the thigh and buttocks, police said. Call it extreme unfriending.

It happened Monday night in Tampa, leading to the arrest of Brian Sebring, 44, of 4412 Leila Ave. on charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and carrying a concealed firearm.

Sebring is a registered Democrat who follows Barack Obama on Twitter.

Voting records do not show a registration for Stephens, who is a felon, according to Department of Corrections records.

People have lost their minds. No one knows how to have a civil debate anymore.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Pizzagate was damaging to the Republicans?

I would say it might have affected the dems a little more...

link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

You're right about that. People have most definitively lost their damn minds.

link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

originally posted by: butcherguy

QAnon is spreading an enormous amount of disinformation that might cause Trump supporters to do crazy things.

Do you have anything to back up part that I highlighted in red?
Maxine Waters and others have actually called for violence by the left against the right.
Can you show where Q has urged anyone to 'do crazy things'?

Now that is very funny. Trump supporters might do crazy things. Like maybe get into a fight on FB and shoot someone in the thigh and buttocks over it?

Facebook political argument ends with Tampa man shot in buttocks

TAMPA — Two men disagreed about politics on Facebook.

When things got heated, one showed up with a Glock and an AR-15 and shot the other in the thigh and buttocks, police said. Call it extreme unfriending.

It happened Monday night in Tampa, leading to the arrest of Brian Sebring, 44, of 4412 Leila Ave. on charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and carrying a concealed firearm.

Sebring is a registered Democrat who follows Barack Obama on Twitter.

Voting records do not show a registration for Stephens, who is a felon, according to Department of Corrections records.

People have lost their minds. No one knows how to have a civil debate anymore.

I didn't say that there aren't crazy people in the world.

I am asking if Q caused them to do crazy things.

Your example doesn't reference Q.

I am sure if Q was part of that story, the media wouldn't have skipped that part of the story.

That, and the shooter was a Democrat.
edit on b000000312018-08-09T08:09:47-05:0008America/ChicagoThu, 09 Aug 2018 08:09:47 -0500800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Stephens came out of the home and charged toward Sebring, police said, and that’s when Sebring fired two shots with the Glock.

Crazy ### democrats!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
meanwhile back at the weather station

Officials at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) are trying to figure out how an unexpected Chinese-language message suddenly blared over the loudspeakers at a National Weather Service office in Maryland on Wednesday.

Employees at a National Weather Service office in Maryland were startled when a random message suddenly blared over the intercom in Chinese

I believe they were paging Diane Feinstein
edit on 892018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
nvmd

edit on 9/8/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join