It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: doobydoll

You're talking about praying to an omnipotent being for people to turn off boobtube V2.0 on bootube 3.0?

Lol.

I know you're not as thick as you sound. Please don't act daft.

Killing The Mockingbird Media - Turn Them Off! People power = demise of the MSM. Amen.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

After the MSM is dead what will you have? Echo chambers that tell you what you want to hear. Pretty much the same as the MSM except the personal conviction will be stronger.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Another good one for the normies just posted on Ytube.

JFK and Mockingbird, with some original footage.

What Is the Relevance of Q? The Answer Will Change Lives

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

After the MSM is dead what will you have?

T - R - U - T - H

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The more I follow Q the more I feel like its a group of anon Trump supporters disseminating information

Haven't really learned anything extraordinary seen any information that isnt publicly available
edit on 8-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Q never incited, asked, or supported violence against ANY groups.

You’re full of it. Go home.

The anti-Q cult worries me much more than those who’ve seen the LIGHT.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Maybe that’s because you haven’t researched the drops on your own.

You just take a look at this thread once in awhile.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
I think that's why you're still here; there's something that attracts you to Q. Otherwise, you'd be long gone. There's something different about this theory, eh?

Yeah, there's one huge difference; this so-called conspiracy theory is backed by the US government. I think that's what keeps me coming back anyway, and that's what scares me.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
For me, so far this has been one heck of a ride through History.

One could have went a lifetime never even contemplating of putting pieces together, of recorded history for themselves.

Then you dovetail the past 70 or so years of politics into it and so ,much more makes sense, to me.

Do I believe it all......no, not yet.....but there is something here to learn. And with knowledge we can all make better decisions and be not so judgemental, based on false media narratives or anyone else telling you what/how to think.

There is one Big investigation going on, and to me, seeing media and talking heads behave like they do, I tend to hold out Hopes that "Q" is steering us right. The media....Not Buying It at all...... No more Media influence here.

Be Vigilant, Be a Patriot and love those around you.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

That makes sense. It's kind of the same for me, with Trump and some of his supporters. Back during the campaign I thought it was fun that he was running. I expected Clinton to win, like most people did, I guess. But it was refreshing, and certain people who are close to me were really excited about Trump's win, so I felt happy for them. Plus, I really agree with some of what Trump as done. Unfortunately there's been a lot of foolishness to balance those good things.

Then, after seeing how much work Q and their followers put into undermining the SC and attacking Trump's opponents, in combination with the lies and fear-mongering and fascist ideals such as using the Marines to put his enemies in a concentration camp, it's driving me further and further away from Trump as well.

I still think Trump is associated with Q. Well, I'm open to the idea that maybe it could be a troll by anarchists or something, but for now I'll say Trump is complicit.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm talking about how until they posted their "journalistic" piece on Q, Buzzfeed was known for their quizzes, and not much else. Now everyone is using their little article to debunk Q as a leftist prank? Come on now.

Also, youre still using the same tired ass arguments people were using in the first thread here. At least come up with something original.
edit on 8-8-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TomLawless
screenshots.firefox.com...

Down to the wire. Balderson is the MAGA candidate. There will be a rematch in January.

How much outside-Ohio Dem $$$ was poured into O'Connor's campaign?

There is a hollywood fundraiser for the New Mexico governor race. Go figure that one out if you can.

I will consult a MAP.

Ok, I did that and have confirmed that Hollywood is not in New Mexico.
Map shows that New Mexico shares a border with Mexico.... a lot of traffic(ing) crosses that border.

Maybe that traffic could affect Hollywood in some way if it were to slow down?
edit on b000000312018-08-08T07:42:29-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 08 Aug 2018 07:42:29 -0500700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm talking about how until they posted their "journalistic" piece on Q, Buzzfeed was known for their quizzes, and not much else. Now everyone is using their little article to debunk Q as a leftist prank? Come on now.

Buzzardfeed is the 'useful idiot' media outlet of the Deep State...to get DS crap out into the msm.
Think 'Fake Dossier'.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We're not talking about a pizza related map on a handkerchief, are we?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Money spent on air time alone for the Ohio Special Election:

Danny O'connor: 2.4 mm

Troy Balderson: 520K

Exactly.
Massive amounts of SOROS & HOLLYWOOD $$$ is trying to buy elections in other states.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: butcherguy

We're not talking about a pizza related map on a handkerchief, are we?

We are forbidden..... So of course I couldn't be making that reference.
We are forbidden.
Mostly because it is true.
edit on b000000312018-08-08T07:46:38-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 08 Aug 2018 07:46:38 -0500700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It shouldn't have been that close, but lots of people stayed home in big time red district. Terrible time for an election and they get to do it again in three months. It won't be as close next time.

How much will they spend? That's the big question.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

How much will they spend?

How much will they waste?

Hopefully they waste that advertising money before the October Surprise drops.

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join