It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin admits they did not go to moon?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

The truth where he admitted he walked on the moon - said it in public almost as if he's proud of it?

The bit where he said this?

"We did send people and they went around the moon. Then we sent people, another crew, to go around the moon and then practice everything but landing. And then a very fortunate person with many things going right in my life gave Neil Armstrong, Mike Collins and Buzz Aldrin the opportunity to make an attempt to make the first landing. All of us wanted to succeed and we did."

That truth there? That truth there where he says he went to the moon?

Your diversionary tactics are transparent. Where's your evidence?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You suggest if a liar repeat a lie, over and over, while he rarely says the truth, it is a valid argument in support of a liar, then?
edit on 1-6-2019 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Proof that he's lying?

Any time you like.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The proof of faking the moon landings is overwhelming, and obvious to anyone who is honest about the issue.

It's been crushed, forever.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

And yet you fail to produce that proof despite repeated requests to do so, meanwhile all you can trot out are meaningless soapbox rhetoric and platitudes that you probably think would get cheers from the crowd but have crushed absolutely nothing.

All you are producing here is your subjective interpretation of how you think someone ought to answer using cherry-picked quotes on a subject about which you clearly know nothing. Your interpretation of those words seems to change by the minute - one minute he's speaking the truth when you think he's saying something you like, the next he's lying. Which is it?

My view on the Apollo missions is supported by hard evidence and actual real world facts. I can, and have, presented those facts numerous times to you, but you ignore them and fail to produce any of your own. Once again:

I'm still waiting for absolutely any evidence from you that the Apollo imagery isn't genuine and that the images from the LRO, Chandrayaan, Kaguya and Chang'e-2 probes don't show human activity.

Any.

Time.

You're.

Ready.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

And yet you fail to produce that proof despite repeated requests to do so, meanwhile all you can trot out are meaningless soapbox rhetoric and platitudes that you probably think would get cheers from the crowd but have crushed absolutely nothing.

All you are producing here is your subjective interpretation of how you think someone ought to answer using cherry-picked quotes on a subject about which you clearly know nothing. Your interpretation of those words seems to change by the minute - one minute he's speaking the truth when you think he's saying something you like, the next he's lying. Which is it?

My view on the Apollo missions is supported by hard evidence and actual real world facts. I can, and have, presented those facts numerous times to you, but you ignore them and fail to produce any of your own. Once again:

I'm still waiting for absolutely any evidence from you that the Apollo imagery isn't genuine and that the images from the LRO, Chandrayaan, Kaguya and Chang'e-2 probes don't show human activity.

It doesn't matter what evidence I show you that proves it was fake, you will make up any excuse for it, and claim there's no proof it was faked.

The LRO images of the supposed 'landing sites' are a perfect example of your 'excuse-machine'..

These images are claimed to show a physical disturbance of lunar soil around the Apollo 15 LM. The problem is that NONE of the Apollo 15 'surface' images show any of this disturbance. The surface images cover both areas - 'disturbed soil area', and 'non-disturbed area', beyond it.

It is impossible to have both areas exactly uniform in appearance, in consistency, etc. if there was any actual, PHYSICAL disturbance of soil, which was so distinct, it can even be clearly seen, from 50 km above the surface!

I challenged your side to create any sort of physical disturbance on Earth, using any type of surface, whether sand, grass, etc., with the same dimensions, or less, as the LM 'disturbance' area...

Now, the first problem your side has in creating this area of disturbance, is that you CANNOT see the disturbance you are attempting to create, from the ground.

We all know this is absolutely impossible to do, or should get a clue by this point.

If you have a ridiculous claim, then a ridiculous challenge awaits you.

So there's one example of evidence proving it was faked. One which is beyond your lame excuses.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Moon landing is a joke and if you believe we went to the moon you are just clueless

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

allow me to correct that for you :

hoax believers are a joke - and if you believe thier bollox - you are as clueless as them

but hey - feel free to post your top 3 " killer arguments " to support your delusion the apollo program was fake

just 3 - we dont want a gish gallop of idiocy - so choose wisley

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Feel free to educate us, pretty please.

Maybe you've got some evidence that hasn't been proven to be, as my British friends phrase it, complete bollux.

C'mon, give it your best shot.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for someone to create a disturbance that you cannot see when creating it, but can see from 50 km in air!!

That's the only way you can prove a magical disturbance of soil exists in the moon, unseen on the ground, but seen 50 km above!

I'm sure you'll just ignore that, and insist there's no proof it was faked, like always.

Repeatedly saying 'let's see your proof it was faked', while always ignoring the proof shown to you, that is the real joke here.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Yep, that truth.

The truth that those of us who were alive then, watched on TV in their living rooms. Big ol' black and white console TV, complete with rabbit ear antenna, and vacuum tubes you could replace your self.

I remember it clearly. Three generations. My grandmother, who watched the Wright Flyer fly over her home, as a little girl--got to see man walk on another world. My parents who watched newsreel footage, in a theater, of Lindbergh's landing in France as kids, got to watch man step out onto the Moon, only 40 some years later.

...and, of course, me and my older sisters. We've lived to see the Voyagers leave our Solar System plunging headlong into interstellar space. Viking land on Mars, setting the stage for other landers. We've lived to see Saturn in all it's majesty, Jupiter, Neptune, and even little ol' Pluto (you'll always be a planet to me...), on our TV's and computer screens.

Who knows what our kids will live to see?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Your "proofs" are nothing more than regurgitated falsehoods, and outright lies that lost anything that vaguely resembles plausibility almost half a century ago.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You watched it on TV

Hah

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Moon landing is a joke and if you believe we went to the moon you are just clueless

I believe we went to the Moon so I guess I am clueless.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I know we went to the moon. I know this because I have looked into the subject in great depth and have gone to a lot of trouble and effort to ascertain the facts, seek out original material and looked at evidence from a variety of sources.

toysforadults on the other hand...well, let me guess - youtube's involved somewhere.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I know we went to the moon. I know this because I have looked into the subject in great depth and have gone to a lot of trouble and effort to ascertain the facts, seek out original material and looked at evidence from a variety of sources.

toysforadults on the other hand...well, let me guess - youtube's involved somewhere.

You certainly have gone to a lot of trouble and effort but with some hoax believers its a case of "I don't understand how we could have done it so I'm calling it fake + I am gullible and believe a lot of stupid Youtube videos". Probably with a bit of FE in the mix as well.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Well, yeah, since I'm not old enough to have been on board Eagle when it landed, sunshine.

I was five.

Why don't you go back and watch more you-tube videos.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

You watched it on TV Hah

Yes, I watched it on TV, too. Your point is?
edit on 4-6-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

You know what the point is.

Do you believe everything you see on tv?

Television is a propaganda machine.
edit on 4-6-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

No, I don't. Most of it happens to be true, though. Trump is over here today according to the BBC and all other news channels. Seems to be true.

I wonder, what might your relationship with Youtube be?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join