It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin admits they did not go to moon?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I don't believe anything on youtube either... but that is not really relevant.

It was funny..... the post that said:
You watched it on tv. Hah.

What do you think the posters point was?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Well, there was no CGI then, for one thing.

I'm guessing that you were not born at the time.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
During the time of the Moon missions a reflector was left, most astronomers know exactly where it is as we can bounce laser lights back to Earth from it, this measures the distance every year how far the Moon is moving away from us, i have used this experiment, being an astronomer myself.
Hopefully this will settle the debate:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

My mum said I was born at 7.30am.... not sure it's true though

edit on 4-6-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

That's nice. My point was - before or after 1969?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
During the time of the Moon missions a reflector was left, most astronomers know exactly where it is as we can bounce laser lights back to Earth from it, this measures the distance every year how far the Moon is moving away from us, i have used this experiment, being an astronomer myself.
Hopefully this will settle the debate:-
en.wikipedia.org...

You would think so, wouldn't you? Don't hold your breath though!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Ha ha.... yes I know.
But you still guessed wrong.....I was.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hi Oldcarpy,
The Russian were in a race with the United States to land on the Moon, and were tracking Apollo 11, landing on the Moon,
It would have delighted the USSR if no landing took place, and obviously would have shouted fraud at the time if they saw anything suspicious!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It was definitively solved by examination of moon rocks.
Moon rocks have micro-meteorite craters peppering the side facing up, and none on the side facing down.
The only place that can happen is in a zero-atmophere.
Micro meteorites can never cause these little impacts on Earth. The small particles would completely vaporize in Earth's atmosphere at cosmic velocity. We have over 800lbs of moon rocks, and unless you think ET brought them here, it is proof we went there and got them.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Stations all over the planet tracked Apollo 11 all the way to the Moon and back.

You're right that the Soviets would have gleefully exposed a fraudulent Moon landing.

It's been said many times that it would have actually been easier to go to the moon, than to fake it with any realistic chance of success.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I know. But according to some Moon Hoax Believers Russia was in on it too. Of course, some people believe that the Cold War was fake, too. You can't argue with stupid!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The US has never been to the moon.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheZOGnald

Thanks for nailing that one so conclusively.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Stations all over the planet tracked Apollo 11 all the way to the Moon and back.

You're right that the Soviets would have gleefully exposed a fraudulent Moon landing.

It's been said many times that it would have actually been easier to go to the moon, than to fake it with any realistic chance of success.

Hi Seagull,
I was fascinated in 1969, and watched all the news coverage about Apollo 11, although only in my teens, i have belonged to several astronomy associations, the last before i was disabled was "The Astronomical Society of Haringey," link below:-
www.ashastro.co.uk...
I have talked to many astronomers regarding the laser reflectors on the Moon that have been in use since 1969.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The Kennedy Space Center is named by Executive Order 11129 on 29th November 1963 in Washington DC
en.wikisource.org...
We also have a new Orion space craft coming, that looks interesting:
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
An interesting conspiracy would be Executive Order 11129, dated 29th Nov. 1963 regarding Kennedy Space Center.
Egyptian Sunrise Day Marker Chosen in Washington DC, as Sun Rose along Eastern horizon, Alnilam, Belt of Orion was setting along Western horizon at location, we all seem to align to two stars, Sirius and Alnilam, LOL!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I know. But according to some Moon Hoax Believers Russia was in on it too. Of course, some people believe that the Cold War was fake, too. You can't argue with stupid!

That's because faking something is always limited to one, single, exclusive fake! Because if other fakes must support one fake, it would be totally impossible to pull off!!

It's utter nonsense.

What makes a fake work so well, is by confirming it is NOT fake. Any idea how to confirm a fake, is not a fake?

With even more fakes, confirming it is NOT fake....right?

Every fake/lie supporting the first fake/lie - which claims the Earth is a ball, flying through space - confirms that fake/lie, as being the truth....

What makes those lies hold up, for centuries, is quite obvious, for anyone to see....

It is because every lie cannot be proven to be a lie, or true. It's 'space'. Anything can happen in space, nobody can ever prove it otherwise? We cannot go into 'space', to confirm any of their claims, which means nobody can prove anything they claim as true, or false, first of all.

Without proof, without provability, without any way to confirm it, the claims are your burden to prove. It's not for others to find proof against your unproven claims, even though the hoax is well proven, anyway.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Speaking of unproven claims where is your proof of anything?

Your proof that the lunar samples are not from the moon?

Your proof that the photographs, live TV and 16mm are not taken where they are claimed?

Your proof that Chin, India and Japan's orbital images don't show evidence of human activity?

Your proof that there isn't hardware on the moon that can reflect a laser?

Your proof that all the images of Earth aren't verified by up to 4 different weather satellite images?

Your proof of anything?

All of the things I mention above, and more, can be verified and have been. All you have is your head in the sand and a whole bunch of knee jerk ill-informed denial.

Your soapbox rhetoric is proving nothing. Evidence is what you need and you have precisely zero.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It's a pile of unproven, unverified claims, that's all.

The videos show stars in detail, which proves they are liars, because stars cannot be light years away when we see them in such details, with our own eyes.

I prefer the reality, not a bunch of slimy liars.. what about you?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
It's a pile of unproven, unverified claims, that's all.

The videos show stars in detail, which proves they are liars, because stars cannot be light years away when we see them in such details, with our own eyes.

I prefer the reality, not a bunch of slimy liars.. what about you?

Which videos are you wittering on about? The only videos with stars are those with long exposures taken on the ISS or space shuttle.

There are no photos or videos showing stars "in detail".

Once again, you need to provide proof that these exist instead of making empty, unsupported claims and expecting everyone to believe you.

There are plenty of Apollo photographs showing stars taken with film and cameras specifically intended for that purpose - they show planets exactly where they should be for the time and date.

onebigmonkey.com...

Got any proof that they don't?

The only slimy liars I deal with are people who present falsehoods as fact and don't back up their nonsensical claims with proof.
edit on 8/6/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join