It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NETFLIX has gone way too far - "Leftist" Michelle Wolf's salutes ABORTION

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

If you need a "safe space" I recommend Crave. I haven't been through all of it though. Might be some "libtard" stuff there.

Safe spaces are for Liberals to go find an area devoid of all reason and logic...

*snip*

Why would I look for another Libtard infested media platform?

Sounds like you're looking for a safe space to me.

SIGH...

Please read back just 3 posts. I have already corrected you. I will copy and paste it for you again, as you are clearly either lazy, or simply re-posting the same old tired mantra (a behavior that Liberals are known for) to get more more 'stars' on here (like it matters).

"Safe spaces are for Liberals to go find an area devoid of all reason and logic as Conservatives disagree with their insane ideas. Liberals are afraid of "words", because apparently words hurt so much that they have to hide from them.
It gives them a place to comfortably get in the fetal position and suck their thumbs while other Liberals coddle them like children because their feelings have been hurt. The difference is, I am merely looking for another resource, to replace the one that used to bring entertainment unsullied by Liberal political agenda. That is not being triggered...that is called "finding a better alternative." I don't need a safe space because I would be honored to get in a Liberals face and do what I needed to do to shut them up. I don't need a place to run and hide from their stupid ideas, I simply don't want to hear them. Yes, I could just scan over the content and watch something else, but the problem with Liberals is that once they start to remove the fun from something...they never stop. So, Netflix will be a Liberal heaven in a couple of years.

I question as to whether you even know what the hell you're talking about. Michelle Wolf IS a Liberal, and her very show was designed for "Libtard's". Why would I look for another Libtard infested media platform? Thanks for the useless advice though."

edit on 26-7-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I see extrapolation isn't your strong suit. It's the same thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Please stop typing. You're Liberal insults are indeed annoying, but of no use to me. Liberals are kind of like Moquito's to me. Annoying, as they try to sting you with their pointless insults, but not taken too seriously. Shooo...go away.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
interesting seeing the general tone of opinions here;
"her voice is too shrill to listen to her words"
"that face is all the contraceptive you need"
"30 seconds in and she turned me off"

ugly, ugly, bitch, complaint about child support [???], ugly...
dude after dude after dude weighing in here explicitly acknowledging that a woman's worth lies entirely in her sexual attractiveness

i wonder if that has anything to do with your attitudes towards the topic.... nah, couldn't possibly be. /SHADE

Her voice is shrill. AND PLEASE the idea that women are not as shallow as men is on the same level as the Native Americans were a peaceful people who never hurt a fly until whites stepped foot on North America lie.

Workin the door to clubs in my younger years Ive heard the comments a bunch of drunken chics and their girlfriends say about men. Men are judged on their physical appearance even more harshly by women than vice vesa. But im sure you see hot 8+ chics walking around with broke 300 lb men all day right?

Go to any dating website. Man must be 6ft or over, must have this, must have that, yadda yadda yadda etc etc.

This woman not only doesn't look good IMO , her voice is shrill, and her attitude is repulsive.

This is on the same level as someone has the right to shoot someone in self-defense but afterwards celebrates it with his buddies and does some high fives.

Taking life is nothing to be celebrated even if it is your right in that circumstance, well apparently at least to some people.

Im pro-choice up to 3 months, and if I was a woman and had an abortion even before three months I can tell you with 100% certainty I would not celebrate it.
edit on 26-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: St0rD

How do you feel about george carlin?

Or bill hicks

or richard pryor

or dave chappelle

or danial tosh

or bill burr

I could go on. My point is if you can't laugh and dark humor you really are missing out on some very talented and funny comedians.

I will assume you don't like any of this kind of humor and ask you who your favorite stand up comedian is?

Ever see the show mr pickle.
Real dark. Real funny

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Please stop typing. You're Liberal insults are indeed annoying, but of no use to me. Liberals are kind of like Moquito's to me. Annoying, as they try to sting you with their pointless insults, but not taken too seriously. Shooo...go away.

Perfect example of needing a safe space. Thanks for proving my point. BTW, I'm not a liberal. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Like those that call people "snowflakes" as they themselves are falling from the clouds.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So abortion should be glorified? Is that what you're saying? while on the other side of your mouth saying how bad it is that people die in wars?

Abortion is a LAST RESORT. not a friggen badge.

So you should be glorified for the good example right here, is that what you want?
A friggen badge of last resort?

On a more serious note, I'd like to add that we wouldn't see any of those wars if there would be something like christian values at play here. And while you're busy pointing fingers at other people's wombs, there's something good in this world that hasn't been done due to your outrage over something you nver could've changed in the first place.

Well. Congrats, I guess?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Abortion Badges available here!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Typical promotion ploy. Do something shocking to get people to notice you. Problem is jerry Springer did this and had to keep doing it to get viewers. So you paint yourself into the extremist corner and to stay relevent to viewers you have to stay there.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

When will Dimocrats realize they are aborting potential future voters and are ripping the children away from their parents?
edit on 26-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Perfect example of needing a safe space. Thanks for proving my point. BTW, I'm not a liberal. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Like those that call people "snowflakes" as they themselves are falling from the clouds.

All I heard was Buzz, Buzz...(continuing to swat away at a Liberal Mosquito). Every post that you contributed had absolutely nothing to do with my request of finding a better medium than Netflix. Just because I don't like Liberal flies in my cereal, doesn't mean that I can't choose another cereal if I find them. Only a stupid person would allow another dangerous faction to use an Entertainment source to use propaganda against people, and then call them a "snowflake" simply because they don't want to see their BS. You are this stupid person I speak of. You are nothing but baseless insults with no intelligent content and I made no point for you in the least, except the one where I insinuated that you were stupid. You are so a Liberal Snowflake...because you're acting just like them. You say the things they do, and you believe as them. So yes, you are a Liberal whether you know it or not, or you wouldn't have going through this entire campaign of attacks just to make a point that doesn't have a thing to do with my initial question...just to try to insult someone for the sake of insult. That's what Liberals do...and you are indeed one of them. If not, You should be. Liberal's cower, I do not. I am looking for another media platform...nothing more. If you were in front of me right now, you would know well that I am certainly no Snowflake, because you would be picking your teeth up where you stood just for saying that. That's reality.

P.S. SAy what you want. I won't be back to read what you wrote. Going back to the main page as I am bored with you. No decent answers but one anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Conservative Republicans supported Roe V Wade in the first place, and have enjoyed the benefits of abortion ever since.

The vote on Roe vs. Wade was 7-2. Those justices supporting the case’s pro-choice outcome were as follows, including the president nominating each and the president’s party affiliation:
Harry Blackmun (Nixon, R)
Warren Burger (Nixon, R)
William Douglas (FDR, D)
William Brennan (Eisenhower, R)
Potter Stewart (Eisenhower, R)
Thurgood Marshall (LBJ, D)
Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)
www.huffingtonpost.com...

So have Christians across the board.

Religion and Abortion
Those women who had abortions in 2008 listed their religious affiliation as:
Roman Catholic = 28.1%
Protestant = 37.3%
Other = 7.1%
None = 27.5%
www.christianliferesources.com...

Religion
Women who obtain abortions represent every religious affiliation. 13% of abortion patients describe themselves as born-again or Evangelical Christians4; while 22% of U.S. women are Catholic7, 27% of abortion patients say they are Catholics1.
5aa1b2xfmfh2e2mk03kk8rsx-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com...

edit on 26-7-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I believe Row v Wade will be overturned and life will once again be unshackled from the demonic control over our world!
edit on 26-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
After watching the clip, there are a few things that can be stated:

While the humor was really not there, and it was not that funny, the points she made are very much correct in the assessment. It is 2 very different arguments within one debate, that neither side wants to see.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

wow man, that's a super cogent and relevant response you got there, doesn't make you look like an incel one tiny bit..

no seriously whining about women being gold diggers in a thread about abortion? are you trying to make the team for the tone deaf olympics here?
edit on 27-7-2018 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I believe Row v Wade will be overturned and life will once again be unshackled from the demonic control over our world!

R v W is not going to be overturned. If it was it would have been done in the 80's. The Reagan years. The Moral Majority and all.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

...and life will once again be unshackled from the demonic control over our world!

LOL Once again? When was that? 1972, the year before Roe V Wade?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

wow man, that's a super cogent and relevant response you got there, doesn't make you look like an incel one tiny bit..

no seriously whining about women being gold diggers in a thread about abortion? are you trying to make the team for the tone deaf olympics here?

Wasn't your post about men measuring a woman's value based on her physical appearance alone? Which had to do with abortion how?

My whole point was lots of women do the same.

AH maybe you're not experienced enough with women to know that. incel?
Oh my a libtard throws out one of their labeling words!!!!

I've probably had more sex than you would have in 3 lifetimes and Im currently married to a beautiful successful woman.

Put your misandry in check princess.

edit on 27-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

haha dude stop being so offended and stop waving your dick around.
Sure, you've had lots of sex or whatever. I'm proud of you, have a party.

Now try actually listening:

Yes, this thread is allegedly about abortion.
I pointed out the correlation between Dudes Opinions On Abortion and the way those same dudes talk about women.
Dudes who criticise miss Wolf because she's ugly or shrill see women's worth primarily in their sexual value.
They may not realise they do but they do, it's literally right there in their words.
They want women to continue being attractive and appealing, to be quiet and behave and not make them think about the messy end of what it's like to be a woman in today's world.
Consequently they don't think about what life is really like for women, and they keep waving their own uninformed opinions around like they're the only opinions there are.
If you can't see why that's relevant i really don't know what to tell you.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

haha dude stop being so offended and stop waving your dick around.
Sure, you've had lots of sex or whatever. I'm proud of you, have a party.

Now try actually listening:

Yes, this thread is allegedly about abortion.
I pointed out the correlation between Dudes Opinions On Abortion and the way those same dudes talk about women.
Dudes who criticise miss Wolf because she's ugly or shrill see women's worth primarily in their sexual value.
They may not realise they do but they do, it's literally right there in their words.
They want women to continue being attractive and appealing, to be quiet and behave and not make them think about the messy end of what it's like to be a woman in today's world.
Consequently they don't think about what life is really like for women, and they keep waving their own uninformed opinions around like they're the only opinions there are.
If you can't see why that's relevant i really don't know what to tell you.

Yep I don't get it. Im sure there are plenty of pro-choice men who do not find this woman attractive.

What is life like for women in 2018 in America? Hmm id say pretty damn good and even has advantages over being a man in a few aspects.

And you still ignore my point, I bet you don't hold the same standards for women who criticize a mans looks. If this was some fat conservative male comedian doing an anti pro-choice skit and their looks were commented on by some feminazis ya wouldn't say a thing.

I follow Ben Shapiro, I've commented on his voice many times its annoying as hell to me. Does that mean im judging him on his sexual value?

I don't look through things in the eyes of an SJW who thinks everyone other than white men are oppressed or objectified in America that's why I'll never get your point I assume.

Agree to disagree.
edit on 27-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join