It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NETFLIX has gone way too far - "Leftist" Michelle Wolf's salutes ABORTION

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, just don't talk about it? Keep it secret and in the dark, like incest and rape. But it's okay for a bunch of white old men talk about banning it! All your suggestion does is keep abortion shrouded in shame.

Women everywhere know what it's like to experience the relief and freedom aborts can offer.

Those white old men must be liberals as the kick the dead horse.

Do you always reply with extremes? I said neither, as in it should not be joked about AND should not be shrouded in secrecy. I don't know how you could have read my reply differently to cause you to replay as you did.

Oh BTW add fear, regret, depression and pain to your list of relief and freedom.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Those white old men must be liberals as the kick the dead horse.

Is Mike Pence what you would consider a liberal?

Oh BTW add fear, regret, depression and pain to your list of relief and freedom.

You can add those to the symptoms of pregnancy as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Is Mike Pence what you would consider a liberal?

The whole liberal base to 1? Once again its a dead horse...stop kicking it...

You can add those to the symptoms of pregnancy as well.

Sure, but it seems you didn't feel like they were a part of abortion...so once again... are abortions something we should joke about? Yes or no...
edit on 25-7-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Stop gaslighting us! It's not a dead horse. Trump has PROMISED to seat judges that will overturn Roe V Wade. Pence is certain that Roe V Wade will be reversed. States are clamoring to enact laws to protect women's rights when, not if, Roe V Wade is overturned by Trump's SCOTUS. These are not liberal ideals, attacking women's reproductive rights are rightwing politics.

Sure, but it seems you didn't feel like they were a part of abortion...so once again... are abortions something we should joke about? Yes or no...

I don't see why not. Nothing is off the table in comedy, sometimes it's just too soon. Comedy equals tragedy plus time.

edit on 25-7-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
That was frickin hilarious. Loved the Harry Potter references. She also has really nice legs.

Great legs, to bad she looks like Carrot Top who took estrogen shots then had a stroke.
edit on 25-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
ung).

Abortion prevents all that, and lets someone wait until they can have a baby when they are truely ready.

So do most modern day forms of birth control. Just saying....

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Stop gaslighting us! It's not a dead horse. Trump has PROMISED to seat judges that will overturn Roe V Wade. Pence is certain that Roe V Wade will be reversed. States are clamoring to enact laws to protect women's rights when, not if, Roe V Wade is overturned by Trump's SCOTUS. These are not liberal ideals, attacking women's reproductive rights are rightwing politics.

Ya big laughs...

I can see Pence being all religious, but Trump? I think it is something extremely low on his list of priorities to a point he is not going to touch it and even if he says now he is more pro-life I don't think he believes it at some religious level, and is more of an appeasement statement.

I'm a conservative and at this point I say have all you want... The pro life group is slowly getting smaller every year..I think pro choice is about 55% and pro life is 41%

Social norms drive laws...so pot will be legal in the near future and abortions will also still be legal...

edit on 25-7-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I can see Pence being all religious, but Trump? I think it is something extremely low on his list of priorities to a point he is not going to touch it and even if he says now he is more pro-life I don't think he believes it at some religious level, and is more of an appeasement statement.

Evangelicals are a huge piece of Trump's base. You're mistaken in thinking that Trump has any principles at all. He's a sell out, and evangelical are buying a reversal of Roe V Wade.

I'm a conservative and at this point I say have all you want... The pro life group is slowly getting smaller every year..I think pro choice is about 55% and pro life is 41%

This a false dichotomy. What does Pro-life even mean? The strongest definition promotes banning all abortion and several forms of birth control. But, you'll find a lot of people who ignorantly profess to be "pro-life", but think it's a woman's choice. I would imagine your statistics reflect the same confusion.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yeah but conservative politicians rarely do anything on the abortion issue. It's all talk to get elected and then they do nothing to appease moderates to get re elected.

Also on the title of this thread. It's Neflix. if you find something offensive. just dont' watch it. LOL

Snowflakes.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Netflix is also getting trouble for another tv show called "Insatiable".

It is about a fat chick, who gets bullied for being fat. Then one summer she decides not to eat, so she can become thin and worthy of others love, so she can get revenge on the people who bullied her in school when she was fat...

People dont like fatshaming, so this has happen:

More than 100,000 people have signed an online petition to stop the release of new Netflix show, Insatiable

Insatiable: Petition to stop Netflix 'fat-shaming' show

Iam so happy i dont own a TV, and havent had one for years
Now i just need to get rid of my laptop and phone, and my world will be a much happier place

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Evangelicals are a huge piece of Trump's base. You're mistaken in thinking that Trump has any principles at all. He's a sell out, and evangelical are buying a reversal of Roe V Wade.

Really? Huge?

As of 2017, white evangelicals overall account for about 17% of Americans
In 5 years that will be like 15%...

This a false dichotomy. What does Pro-life even mean? The strongest definition promotes banning all abortion and several forms of birth control. But, you'll find a lot of people who ignorantly profess to be "pro-life", but think it's a woman's choice. I would imagine your statistics reflect the same confusion.

Come on, call it what you want... pro-life or anti-abortion I don't care I'm just using what the typical naming format is used

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Really? Huge?

Trump won the election because of the Bible Belt. Mike Pence, Betsy DeVoss, Sarah Sanders, Jeff Session, Mike Pompeo and Kellyanne Conway are all Dominionist Christians, the ultimate evangelicals.

While the media focused its attention on CPAC, The Turnaround, went relatively unreported. “For decades, the broad theocratic movement we call Dominionism has been rising in plain sight, and now is a close ally of the president of the United States, enjoying access to power that ostensibly more moderate evangelicals can only dream of,” Clarkson declared.

In a recent speech at a luncheon in Nashville, hosted by the Susan B. Anthony List and Life Issues Institute, an anti-abortion organization, Vice President Mike Pence told the enthralled audience that abortion will be outlawed “in our time.”
truthout.org...

Blow The Trumpet & Sound The Alarm To Those Who Have Ears To Hear & Eyes To See!
We focused first on the Whitehouse, the Supreme Court and Capitol Hill.
www.potusshield.org...

www.joemygod.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Trump won the election because of the Bible Belt. Mike Pence, Betsy DeVoss, Sarah Sanders, Jeff Session, Mike Pompeo and Kellyanne Conway are all Dominionist Christians, the ultimate evangelicals.

Roe vs Wade will not be touched... Keep your chicken little ideals rolling and then we can move on after the next election.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Rape should be celebrated, it's a man's right! Make rape legal, and then we can have even more glorious abortions!!!

smdh

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
More manufactured outrage, please... more divisive Russian paybots, please... more dehumanizing people with political differences, please...

thank you.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: Konduit

What is you stance on killing unborn adults?

Post natal abortions are most certainly not celebrated..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

You were not responsible enough to practice safe sex , so now you must eliminate this thing before it grows into a human.

Yeah, you are a loser...no way around that one

And Netflix has become horrible, thought I was accidentally signed into Netflix India once.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Sounds like one of Bernie Sanders fantasy rape stories

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
interesting seeing the general tone of opinions here;
"her voice is too shrill to listen to her words"
"that face is all the contraceptive you need"
"30 seconds in and she turned me off"

ugly, ugly, bitch, complaint about child support [???], ugly...
dude after dude after dude weighing in here explicitly acknowledging that a woman's worth lies entirely in her sexual attractiveness

i wonder if that has anything to do with your attitudes towards the topic.... nah, couldn't possibly be. /SHADE

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Something happened 2 years ago. trump became president and everyone's IQ dropped by 25 points... At least

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join