It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NETFLIX has gone way too far - "Leftist" Michelle Wolf's salutes ABORTION

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
a reply to: SummerRain

Sounds like one of Bernie Sanders fantasy rape stories

*shudder*

now all I can hear is Jones impersonating Sanders detailing things. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Who is America? You and this condescending stance beyond freedom of choice? You're great with pointing fingers at "the left" though, gotta give you that.

The left is going WAY too far with this one and I think it will eventually back fire on them. And Netflix should be ashamed of themselves to allow and produces a show like this one on their platform.

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Well. Abortion is a nice topic to spill some outrage over. A great distraction from the sorta abortions this Total War with Terror creates all the time. Just imagine the MSM would report what actually happens in this modern crusade, and even the evangelical nutbags might discover their christian values again.

Netflix hasn't gone far enough, yet. And I'd doubt they could.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So abortion should be glorified? Is that what you're saying? while on the other side of your mouth saying how bad it is that people die in wars?

Abortion is a LAST RESORT. not a friggen badge.

"Tee hee, how was your weekend Brittany?"
"Like, you know, had a abortion, was great, y'know?"
"OMG OMG OMG YOU GO GIRL!!!!!"

The people who joke about terminating something a lot of people cannot even achieve, is to me, sickening. A child is not just a child once it's squirted out as a complete set of arms and legs, it is as soon as the mother is aware of it. And for them to feel the need to have to terminate it is a solemn decision that is not only one of the most intimate decisions they will have to make, but one that stays with them always.

If it's just a happy go lucky end result to missy screwing around, yet she's told it's great and she should be proud, then it renders all of the women who deliberated over the decision and made that singular hard choice, down to nothing.

Or given some of the replies, should it be legal for a mother to smother her new born? I mean, it would have no real life, no inherent value and would only suffer a life of insurmountable pain otherwise. Especially if it was born to a mother that would terminate a pregnancy because the sex was too good to give up but babies are nasty.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Last resort after what? What hoops should women who find themselves with an unwanted pregnancy jump through first, before they consider that "last resort"?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Last resort after what? What hoops should women who find themselves with an unwanted pregnancy jump through first, before they consider that "last resort"?

A religious retraining camp?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I figure it involves some type of shame ritual.

edit on 26-7-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
Everyday it feels like I wake up to a more troubled reality. Today was no different.

I'm more disappointed it wasn't funny.
But some may have found it hilarious so why do you want to harsh their buzz?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I saw this michelle wolf thing last week. It made me cringe the whole time. Then you hear that some places its legal til 36 weeks to get an abortion. My youngest son was born at 34 weeks. I am truly sorry for all women who have to deal with this drama. First the abortion issue... then the breastfeeding in public.. and also you have this war between Natural Birthing vs C-Section Births.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I believe in abortion, retro-active that is, as in Michelle Wolfs mother should have done so. Or better yet, swallowed her. Hehe!

How hard is it to use a condom (less than a dollar) per boink or gasp *birth control pills* probably free from a clinic.

You know what's invasive to a woman's body? Having your legs open, being prodded with a speculum and your cervix opened (very painful) then uterus scraped, again, (very painful). Baby being torn apart, burned, nah, doesn't matter.

But hey, we're all just talking heads. Michelle Wolfs voice is damned annoying.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Person switching through videos comes across something he doesn't like.

Wham!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
And you were expecting just what, from one of the primary promoters of Hollywood and their very own programming slime? Isn't this a little like complaining the devil isn't a nice guy? Who'd a thunk!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Yep. It's insanely offensive, and as soon as I can find a compatible platform...I am leaving NF altogether for it. ANY Liberal BS that steps on my entertainment...Gone! I don't live in the U.S. but I do have a VPN that has IP's that cover the world, and they ignore Geo=Location. Any ideas as to what a good replacement would be?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Person switching through videos comes across something he doesn't like.

Wham!!!!

It's more like, a person is switching through content and comes across something that "looks" interesting, and that they "may" be interested in, just to open it up to a shrill, annoying voice that craps on everything that they believe in and talks about murdering babies with a gleeful approach. Liberals get "triggered" and end up in the streets burning cars and ganging up on people with red hats...Conservatives see a problem and try to find other solutions or alternatives for replacing offensive Liberal trash...which is getting to be tough, as it's mostly Liberal actors in Hollywood.

While Conservatives are doing "real" jobs to help the economy, Liberal actors, and Liberals in general (with all of their imaginary genders and everything else) like to "play pretend". So, just because one mentions something that they find offensive, isn't being "Triggered".

Being triggered is like what those Liberals do when you say something they don't like....the looks of hate, the bile that comes from their lips afterwards, the insane ideas that follow that. That's being Triggered. BTW, that very image that you used to represent your triggering...is an image of a Liberal. Only Liberals wear those ridiculous glasses trying to look intelligent...but all doubt is removed once their lips start moving.
edit on 26-7-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

If you need a "safe space" I recommend Crave. I haven't been through all of it though. Might be some "libtard" stuff there.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It is hard to take you seriously with the how the OP is so freaked out ranting about they have gone too far and the evil liberals blah blah blah.

He/she is totally triggered

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

If you need a "safe space" I recommend Crave. I haven't been through all of it though. Might be some "libtard" stuff there.

Safe spaces are for Liberals to go find an area devoid of all reason and logic as Conservatives disagree with their insane ideas. It give them a place to comfortably get in the fetal position and suck their thumbs while other Liberals coddle them like children because their feelings have been hurt. The difference is, I am merely looking for another resource, to replace the one that used to bring entertainment unsullied by Liberal political agenda. That is not being triggered...that is called "finding a better alternative." I don't need a safe space because I would be honored to get in a Liberals face and do what I needed to do to shut them up. I don't need a place to run and hide from their stupid ideas, I simply don't want to hear them. Yes, I could just scan over the content and watch something else, but the problem with Liberals is that once they start to remove the fun from something...they never stop. So, Netflix will be a Liberal heaven in a couple of years.

I question as to whether you even know what the hell you're talking about. Michelle Wolf IS a Liberal, and her very show was designed for "Libtard's". Why would I look for another Libtard infested media platform? Thanks for the useless advice though.
edit on 26-7-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I don't know about where you live, but I'm happy as a clam with free over the air TV in the U.S. I can only speak for myself, as I'm not a fan of the lineup of popular TV shows, but there are a few shows I like. I record those shows, time shift watching them, and fast forward through commercials. Even not liking most TV programs, the programs I do like are more than I can watch. The kicker is this. I've, easily, saved well over $10,000 in the years since "cutting the cord". Do you realize what a video collection you can have, of commercial free programs you do like and can watch whenever you like? How many boxed DVD sets you could buy, for much less than $10,000? What a library you could have? I mainly watch programs from my own video collection, some truly great and artistic stuff, and the over-the-air recordings secondarily, again, more than I can easily consume, and not a dime given to these evil companies robbing you blind, not a dime of support going to the producers of all the slimeball content you can much better live without.

Of course, I find it a much better life not to even participate in evil, feed its greedy maw, so their evil can grow even more. That's really what you're doing, with that cable, satellite or Netflix bill, in the first place, feeding the monster, who's dumping slime on you, degrading your entire culture, and laughing all the way to the bank, this side of hell, anyway. If people are paying them, they neither have any right to complain of the evils.Years ago, when I did pay for cable, I recall thumbing through all the channels and, in fact, finding nothing worth watching, most of the time, distinctly recall how amazed I was there were so many useless, nasty or boring channels, and most commercial, wondering why the hell I was paying for something I avoided! When I realized I was an idiot, I got on the phone, cancelled the cable and never looked back, and life has been nothing but better for it.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

I thank you for the "useful and serious" advice and will definitely look into that as an alternative. It's good and useful advice and not more Liberal insults as I try to find an alternative media platform that keep politics (brainwashing) out of of my entertainment. Thanks for being a grown up about this.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: intrepid

Safe spaces are for Liberals to go find an area devoid of all reason and logic...

*snip*

Why would I look for another Libtard infested media platform?

Sounds like you're looking for a safe space to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You are most welcome, the intent to relate the alternative and just how good I've found it! By the way, I've even bought most of my video collection from the likes of eBay, used, the "like new" stuff often at a deep discount, and most of which, except for not having shrink wrap on it, you can hardly tell it's not new, often less than half the price of new. In this way, I also feel more comfortable about not feeding the Hollywood profit machine, when they do happen to, accidentally, make some film that's not a total, evil piece of crap.

In any event, thank you for your kind and thoughtful reply, which makes me happy to have provided somebody some useful ideas. Your entire premise is, I think, an important topic, something intelligent to address we all, actually, have some control over, much worth discussing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join