It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Without evidence, Trump claims documents confirm misconduct

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Dont put words in my mouth. I didn't use the word treason. We are not at war.

Roger Stone is next in line. I'd bet on it.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And? Page was already off the trump team by then. Do you realize that?
Do you realize that this in no way supports the claim that they targeted trump and his campaign. It's all stupid conspiracy theory that does the president no favors in using because it just makes him sound stupid to the general public.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So, Cater Page is OK as a (paid) witness for the FBI against Russia but at the same time is "colluding" with Russia.
How does one rectify this logic. is the FBI this inept? if so can anyone trust them?
If there was no "bias" they look inept, if there was "bias" they were criminal.

How does this make logical sense?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes

originally posted by: xuenchen
So people *think* the President of the United States doesn't see all redacted documents?

Great !!

Keep *thinking*

how much "thinking" do you do, on average? Like when you post your "breaking news"? Any thinking being done there? What about the critical kind? Still not sure why a half-baked conspiracy peddler like you would feel confident pointing the finger at anyone.

How can anybody put an "average" on the amount of thinking ?

💥😃💥

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Do you realize that this in no way supports the claim that they targeted trump and his campaign. It's all stupid conspiracy theory that does the president no favors in using because it just makes him sound stupid to the general public.

So then how will you explain all the "unmasking" that went on from the former administration? Where was the authorization for our government to spy on those american citizens unmasked?
It appears to me the former administration used Page as the doorway to get into the campaign communications and monitor such, "in the name of national security".
It is an updated version of watergate, except the break in was not physical but electronic.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Unmasking. Lol. Another exit on the conspiracy theory highway.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Having followed Xcathdras many posts in respect to matters of law and law enforcement on ATS I think you've really put your own stupidity on the line here.

There's no going back now.

hahahaha Sillyolyou

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So people *think* the President of the United States doesn't see all redacted documents?

Great !!

Keep *thinking*

how much "thinking" do you do, on average? Like when you post your "breaking news"? Any thinking being done there? What about the critical kind? Still not sure why a half-baked conspiracy peddler like you would feel confident pointing the finger at anyone.

How can anybody put an "average" on the amount of thinking ?

💥😃💥

Like, when you start those fantastical, totally based on reality and not on delusional ideal scenario propaganda threads - how much thought do you put in them? Or does someone feed you the information and you type it out and present it as "facts"? Like a stenographer? Remember all those Tick Tocks, xuen? What became of all those solid predictions? So many people believe in you, man.

But yea, focus on that part of my message. The quantifiability of thoughts. Be Best!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So then how will you explain all the "unmasking" that went on from the former administration? Where was the authorization for our government to spy on those american citizens unmasked?
It appears to me the former administration used Page as the doorway to get into the campaign communications and monitor such, "in the name of national security".
It is an updated version of watergate, except the break in was not physical but electronic.

This unmasking # is so petty and shallow you should be embarassed.
I couldnt believe it was a thing the first time, and am blown away at learning it's a thing again today.

Your brain is poisoned by Trumpism. Gross. Be Best!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Ha ha. Sure I have. Lol.
My self esteem is not reliant on my popularity in a conspiracy theory website.
edit on 7232018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I know you didn't, but the former Director of the CIA did use the word treason, James cover my behind Clapper. I would not put words in your mouth, as there is already enough for you to choke on. As far as Stone, what charge do you believe will he be charged with ?

He answered an email or a tweet, I don't remember which from someone called gucifer2.o, 24 words I believe and how is one suppose to know whom you are speaking to ? If it's illegal to get dirt on a political opponent from a foreign source then why is Fusion GPS not charged for working with Steel who worked with egads, Russians to do just that ?

Personally I don't like Stone, rather sleazy but then everyone who works in campaigns is rather sleazy in my opinion. Again you failed to anwser any of my questions, isn't that another truncated argument ?

And technically we are at war, not with Russia but the war in Afghanistan is very real as I was there more than once, so yes there is war.

Treason is a very serious charge to throw out at the President for having the gall to hold a diplomatic meeting with another world leader and utterly ridiculous.

Clapper should be ashamed and called out for it and should go a long ways in showing just how freaked out he is over this so called investigation and how it is about to show exactly how it all went down, a political hack job of extremely sour grapes.
edit on 7/23/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Unmasking. Lol. Another exit on the conspiracy theory highway.

nypost.com...

The number is 260, and that’s how many times Samantha Power, the ambassador to the United Nations under President Obama, reportedly requested the names of American citizens who were included in intelligence reports covering foreign officials.

You may be comfortable with Obama administration officials having this power; are you as equally as comfortable with trump administration officials having this power?

It is not a minor point that the names of some people who were involved in President Trump’s campaign or his administration were unmasked and then leaked to the anti-Trump media, which breathlessly reported them as evidence of collusion with Russia and even treason. It is not a stretch to wonder if Power was behind any of those leaks. While the first two questions go to the heart of the simmering scandal about whether Obama’s FBI targeted Trump and his associates to help elect Hillary Clinton, Question No. 3 is, in its own way, more far-reaching. How much spying is there on foreigners here that 260 Americans, that we know of, were caught in the net? Are so many Americans really engaging in suspicious activity with foreign officials, or does a guy who delivers a pizza to a Russian diplomat instantly become a person of interest to our government, making it open season on his privacy?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I couldnt believe it was a thing the first time, and am blown away at learning it's a thing again today.

Over reach by the IC was an issue far before trump.
nypost.com...

It is not a minor point that the names of some people who were involved in President Trump’s campaign or his administration were unmasked and then leaked to the anti-Trump media, which breathlessly reported them as evidence of collusion with Russia and even treason. It is not a stretch to wonder if Power was behind any of those leaks. While the first two questions go to the heart of the simmering scandal about whether Obama’s FBI targeted Trump and his associates to help elect Hillary Clinton, Question No. 3 is, in its own way, more far-reaching. How much spying is there on foreigners here that 260 Americans, that we know of, were caught in the net? Are so many Americans really engaging in suspicious activity with foreign officials, or does a guy who delivers a pizza to a Russian diplomat instantly become a person of interest to our government, making it open season on his privacy?

The fact that this is about politics for you, as evidenced here,

Your brain is poisoned by Trumpism

says as much as needed on this issue.
This is a problem no matter which administration is doing this.
If it is not stopped, trump could use the ic in a similar fashion to ensure his re-election.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
So, Cater Page is OK as a (paid) witness for the FBI against Russia but at the same time is "colluding" with Russia.
How does one rectify this logic. is the FBI this inept? if so can anyone trust them?
If there was no "bias" they look inept, if there was "bias" they were criminal.

How does this make logical sense?

Questions many would like to see answered.

Page graduated in 1993 from the United States Naval Academy; he was a Distinguished Graduate (top 10% of his class) and was chosen for the Navy's Trident Scholar program, which gives selected officers the opportunity for independent academic research and study.[10][11][12] During his senior year at the Naval Academy, he worked in the office of Les Aspin as a researcher for the House Armed Services Committee.[13] He served in the U.S. Navy for five years, including a tour in western Morocco as an intelligence officer for a United Nations peacekeeping mission.[13] In 1994, he completed a Master of Arts degree in National Security Studies at Georgetown University.[13]

This guy is the bad guy?
thefederalist.com...
This episode is going to come back to bite the former administration at the expense of the people of the united states.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

So glad you think you know better than the legal experts. How vain of you.
Where is your law degree good buddy?

and how many PC statements have you written?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Well they won't have to be accepting of it because obviously from the fisa warrant that didn't happen.

You do understand that the jumping off point for this entire event is the fisa warrant against Page?
If that warrant was obtained illegally the entire investigation is gone.

Perhaps you can explain how one is an "asset" in may then an "agent of a foreign power" in october?
Perhaps you can explain how there are no charges against the "agent of a foreign power" that began the investigation?
NONE of the charges issued up to the current date have ANYTHING to do with us citizens colluding with russians to effect the 2016 presidential election, and the fbi and doj have bent over backwards in statements to make sure that fact is known.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CigaretteByrnes

Susan Rice admitted the unmasking in a Congressional hearing.

Remember?

💥🤧💥

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Trump claims this.

Ananimous sources claim that.

Narratives keep falling apart; people cry; the sky falls.

I just have one question... How long will the Mueller team allow the manchurian president continue in office?

LOL... that's pretty funny.

I am actually surprised the OP doesn't know or remember the Nunes/Committee memo, which, basically was the abbreviated summary of the fact patterns to the FISC application.

We have NOT seen the redacted version... but what we can see, completely backs up the Nunes memo.

Adam Schiff... the leakiest bucket in Congress has sure been quiet, for someone who made such a fuss over the Nunez memo.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Yes , and Because TRUTH is Always Reliable................

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Amazing how illiterate some Americans are about the Rule of Law, and abuse of power.

In the 1960's, these same shenanigans would have landed people in the slammer, and been the scandal of the century.

In the mid 1970's, the Church committee was probably the most earth shattering scandalous thing divulged in public in American history... and serious restrictions were placed upon the Intel Community, especially the CIA.

Matching the crimes and scandals of the past, with the generational wisdom of Americans illuminates gaping holes of ignorance in much of America.

That's one of the reasons regressive left journalists leap over to "Hitler/Nazis" so readily... because they are utterly ignorant about what that ACTUALLY means.

There is a large quiet faction of older Americans that you can be certain, are pretty offended by media, leftists and such casual use of the blame game ala the rise of fascism in Europe in the late 20's into the 30's and start of the war.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join