It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Without evidence, Trump claims documents confirm misconduct

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The former CIA director accused the President of treason without basis. The media has accused the President of conspiring with Russia with no evidence. Adam Sound bite Schiff has said on numerous occasions that Putin has dirt on Trump yet has nothing to prove it.

The FISA warrant released does show that the dossier was used to obtain the courts permission to spy on Carter Paige which was denied by many and that the FBI used media stories as a basis to ask for the warrant.

I would say at this point that the FBI has more to explain than the President, and his accusation is more accurate than anything coming from the FBI or the DNC mouthpieces thus far

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

The FISA warrant released does show that the dossier was used to obtain the courts permission to spy on Carter Paige which was denied by many and that the FBI used media stories as a basis to ask for the warrant.

It also shows the the dossier was only used in part for the basis, and that there were other concerns, including Page's own claims and statements.

What you did right here is like truncating a quote and only using the part that fits your story.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Without evidence Trump haters confirm their bias.

Film at 11.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: DJMSN

It also shows the the dossier was only used in part for the basis, and that there were other concerns, including Page's own claims and statements.

What you did right here is like truncating a quote and only using the part that fits your story.

I keep hearing about them having other evidence, but my question is if the other evidence was compelling then why was it initially rejected??

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So people *think* the President of the United States doesn't see all redacted documents?

Great !!

Keep *thinking*

💥😎💥

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

It never ceases to amaze me that a large group of people are are willing to overlook government overstep when it suits their political bias. This from the same group that warned us about big brother and the good ol' boy club. They have become all that they loathe

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I didn't disagree that there were other concerns and I did point out that media stories, specifically from Yahoo and Isikoff were used.

So yes other information was used and as I said it's the FBI without any investigating on their own used a media story, a dossier made up of information from a foreign spy who got his information from Russia intelligence people.

You just can't make this stuff up. They are investigating someone for conspiring with the Russians and the basis is information from an online story, a unverified dossier written by a foreign spy with information provided by Russian intelligence sources.

A dossier paid for initially by a right wing paper, picked up by the Clinton campaign which they denied initially, and the so called firm Fusion GPS is operated by a bunch of former reporters.

And something you failed to talk about, a truncated argument I believe is how you described my post is the same thing you have done.

Carter Paige has not been charged with a crime, not indicted for a crime, not even accussed of a crime and at this point, it's safe to say it's doubtful he will be yet without any verified information the FBI obtained a warrant. Ridiculous!

I try to look at this circus without biased glasses on but at this point, after almost 3 years, nothing but crickets. Every news organization is looking for something but zero, nada, a nothing burger so I am beginning to see where the real bias is.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It's small minded limited-thinking people in the news media and ATS who think President Trump makes baseless claims. Just like they did when he declared that the Obama Admin had spied on him.

In this case, Congress and Trump knew all the dirt in the FISA application before June. Congress asked the President to declassify key portions of it "for the American public" on June 14th.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

When the time is right, the President will declassify whatever is needed, in order to out the crooks.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Trump claims this.

Ananimous sources claim that.

Narratives keep falling apart; people cry; the sky falls.

I just have one question... How long will the Mueller team allow the manchurian president continue in office?

So you think Mueller can remove Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I can't believe how many people are falling for Trump's nonsense when he claims that the document proves the Russian investigation is a witch hunt! He's obviously just making things up and hoping that his blind followers will believe everything he says.

I haven't read the document itself, but upon researching it, I found that the F.B.I. relied on more than just the Steele Dossier and that the judges that granted the FISA warrant were all appointed by Republican presidents. That much is even in the O.P.

Is it too much to ask for Trump to show us proof, or at least point to the part of the FISA document that leads him to think this is a witch hunt? Maybe that takes too much thought for Trump, and for Twitter.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The FISA judges have historically approved 90% of FISA spy applications. Not a political decision, but maybe some judicial laziness involved.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Three above yours, a FYI post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Without evidence, some still believe the MSM's desperate attempts to legitimize a witch hunt.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

As soon as I read the "without evidence" part I knew before even finishing reading that this was from the Associated Press.

The Associated Press uses this particular phrase quite often, and other propaganda charged words quite frequently to bolster their agenda to discredit the president.. If Trump was really so bad they wouldn't need to lie to the public and mislead so many people, but they know how easily fooled those who already hate Trump are, and that they will be willingly misled, in order to further their anti-Trump agenda.

This is a disgrace and the Associated Press deserve to have their printing presses smashed old school Mafioso style. I would really love to see that happen just to see the tears of outrage while they claim innocence of doing any wrong.

Nothing is falling apart as you say, except for the credibility of the Associated Press for writing knowingly false information concerning Trump and other issues they are agenda driven to debunk. The Associated Press are the ones writing things without evidence. If they had evidence they wouldn't need much else to reach victory in their goals. There goal certainly isn't informing anyone of the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Without evidence, some still believe the MSM's desperate attempts to legitimize a witch hunt.

The MSM is complicit in the crimes. They are wondering why Obama ran off to god knows where 3 months ago, and left them all hanging out to dry.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Trump claims this.

Ananimous sources claim that.

Narratives keep falling apart; people cry; the sky falls.

I just have one question... How long will the Mueller team allow the manchurian president continue in office?

So you think Mueller can remove Trump.

I didnt use the word remove.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The FISA request was denied at first presumably because the evidence from 'other sources' wasn't enough. Then the Dossier gets thrown in as evidence and suddenly the FISA is granted. The judges were duped by the FBI. The FBI didn't tell the judges it was paid Democcratic political opposition 'research'. The judges likely presumed it was the work of a respectable MI6 agent.

I remember some of the 'other evidence' being a Yahoo! news article. The article cites the Steele Dossier, and so that Yahoo! article was used to corroborate the Dossier for the FISA judges. It doesn't make any sense, but that happened. The judges probably don't have time to fact check Yahoo! articles and sources. If they would have they may have sniffed out the conspiracy and denied the warrant again.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Yeah that's what's happening.

Walks away trying not to burst out laughing where you'll hear.
I'm nice that way.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

The walk away movement ??? No really?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

4 different judges.....is not on the up and up

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join