It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That time the Obama administration overthrew the government of Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Critics will ignore the content of this telecom intercept, but here it is anyhow. This is an intercept from early 2014, unsure of the originating nation (but my best guess is Russian intelligence)

This is a telephone call between former US ambassador to Ukraine (Geoffrey Pyatt) and former Assistant Secretary of State in the Obama administration, Victoria Nuland.

They discuss their plans for Ukraine, and demonstrate their involvement in the unlawful disposition of Ukraine's government, beyond any reasonable person's doubt.

Now THAT is meddling in an election/nation's internal domestic affairs.

www.youtube.com...

^Enjoy

edit on 7/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Was Manafort not also involved in that?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I believe so. As far as I know he is accused of lobbying for pro-Russian Ukrainian forces without first registering with the AG (FARA violation)

I am wondering when the indictments will start coming down for these meddlers?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Victoria Nuland: "Fu#k the EU!"

Yet Democrats complain about Trump forcing Europe to pay its fair share in NATO. Nuland outright rebuked them, far worse than Trump has publicly.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

A Bernie Sanders campaign strategists is involved but most likely is one of those being offered immunity in exchange for testimony against Manafort.

The strategist is named on the evidence list provided to the court by the Mueller team.

So don't expect any indictments but instead lots of immunity deals, rumors that the Podesta brothers are also on the immunity list but to date nothing that shows it as true.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Ironically everyone got their panties in a twist when Ukraine started falling so Russia took Crimea. No surprise there seening that's where their Black Sea fleet is.

Would we relinquish Guantanamo Bay if foreign actors toppled Cuba? That's rhetorical, we didn't and won't.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Those were the days that ATS had page after page of anti Russian threads by posters who now ignore Putin and cheerlead old wotsit face

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The Obama Regime was funding the Neo-Nazi militia's, especially the Azov Battalion, and the Trump Regime has continued that funding

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Those were the days that ATS had page after page of anti Russian threads by posters who now ignore Putin and cheerlead old wotsit face

Maybe those who were misinformed or RINO supporters but not those of us who saw McCain, Graham and the Bidens over in Ukraine working on a Gas deal........ nah, we saw right thru the manipulation by the US government in geo politics.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I don't really see anyone praising him (at least not many).

What I see is people suddenly outraged for something that's been happening for decades.... Something we and everyone else do.

I can't get myself to get worked up over some propaganda another country put out.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What I see is people suddenly outraged for something that's been happening for decades.... Something we and everyone else do.

I can't get myself to get worked up over some propaganda another country put out.

My thoughts exactly

Hard to get upset about anything when we're only getting a taste of our own medicine. A very small taste, at that.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Do you have a more....substantive source... aside from a Youtube video which appears to originate from a Russian poster? Claiming this is a recording between those two individuals?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

My thoughts exactly

Hard to get upset about anything when we're only getting a taste of our own medicine. A very small taste, at that.

That's where I'm at. I've said it countless times, if anyone broke the law, let the courts punish them. I'm not jumping on to the court of public opinion, I've been burned to many times by something being sold as fact before proof.

The internet has brought the biggest wealth of information and communication this world has ever seen. And it is our responsibility to know some will abuse it, and to detect when something is false or has an agenda behind it. That goes for every government and every ideology including our own.

So the Russians got caught putting out memes and stirring the pot on controversial topics... Color me surprised.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Do you have a more....substantive source... aside from a Youtube video which appears to originate from a Russian poster? Claiming this is a recording between those two individuals?

It's been widely talked about since the unrest was happening in Ukraine.

I've looked into it and have not seen enough evidence to pass it as fact, but it does point to us in my opinion.

Question is, would anyone be surprised? There was a study done that estimates we've interfered with about 80 different foreign elections.
edit on 19-7-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This claim has been made since the tape was first released, but I still don't see how this proves the US was involved in the Maidan protests.

For one, those protests were pro-EU. Nuland's comments send an opposite message.

Second, the people of Ukraine had been pushing for closer ties to the West since at least their application to NATO in 2008. So why would you not expect them to protest when Yanukovych suddenly decided to abandon that process in exchange for what amounted to a Russian bribe?

Finally there's the fact that the candidate the US supported didn't even win the election. You would think that if the US was pulling all the strings their man would have been elected.

The fact of the matter is that Yanukovych was corrupt to the core. Him and his buddies had stolen billions from the Ukrainian people. When the levels of Yanukovych's corruption final started coming to light the people expressed their disgust. No US intervention necessary.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Next thread title.

That time Obama bombed the hell out of Lybia to get rid of the democratically elected leader.

Followed by.

That time Obama bombed the hell out of and armed Syrian Freedom Fighters to get rid of Assad.

Followed by.

That time Obama tried to rig Israeli elections.

Followed by spying on a presidential candidate, and manufacture evidence to support golden shower dossiers.

For the last two years. I've felt like I been snipped on.
edit on 19-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Looks like I forgot a few.

spectator.org...

Macedonia,Honduras,Kenya,Egypt

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
The Obama Regime was funding the Neo-Nazi militia's, especially the Azov Battalion, and the Trump Regime has continued that funding

An actual & legitimate complaint.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Looks like I forgot a few.

spectator.org...

Macedonia,Honduras,Kenya,Egypt

Dude, we're the good guys. We did that to help people.

It's not like anyone died.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

We the good guys with cognitive dissonance.

We can mess with other countries, and whine like babies with stinky diapers if someone gives us a taste of our own medicine.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join