It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumer calls flight attendant who told him to turn off cell phone ‘bitch’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Schumer calls flight attendant who told him to turn off cell phone ‘bitch’

WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Schumer apologized today after word got out that he called a flight attendant a “bitch” for ordering him to follow the rules and turn off his cellphone before takeoff.

And his political protégé, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, initially provided him with public cover.

Schumer’s outburst was overheard aboard a US Airways flight from LaGuardia Airport to Washington on Sunday.

Schumer and his seatmate, Gillibrand, were chatting on their cellphones when the plane’s captain told passengers to turn them off.

But the two Democratic senators ignored the order and kept talking — prompting a flight attendant to ask them to follow Federal Aviation Administration rules, according to a House Republican aide who was seated nearby.

click link for article...

Once again Democrats demonstrating their hypocrisy and sense of self entitlement.

He and Gillibrand were using their phones when the Captain told all passengers top turn them off. Schumer and Gillibrand decide to ignore the announcement, which eventually forced a stewardess to go to them to tell them to turn off their phones.

Schumer protested by stating he was entitled to finish his call under the doors of the plane are closed.

The stewardess tells him no and Schumer calls her a bitch.

Gillibrand tried to defend Schumer by saying he handled it appropriately but was then forced to claim Schumer apologized.

The only reason he apologized was because the incident got out.

This level of arrogance is right up with with Conyers (from Michigan who resigned) being pro gun control while explaining to the media he is entitled to carry a weapon because of what he does.

Schumer needs to resign for his behavior.
Gillibrand needs to resign for initially lying about what occurred to protect Schumer.

Once again the party of "civility" demonstrated double standards.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Total douche maneuver I see nearly every time I fly.

The big difference is a regular person, after calling the FA a name, will get a visit from the Captain and most likely an involuntary de-boarding.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Xcathdra and most likely an involuntary de-boarding.

What he really needs is an involuntary 2x4 shoved up his ass...the audacity of the Left - do as we say, not as we do...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Feminist groups are going to be all over this guy, using the b word and pushing his masculine will on a lady.
Oh my yes they will..........oh who am I kidding?
He's a democrat.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Elitist douche.

2nd

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Douche is an apt description.

But isn't this story from 2009?
edit on 17-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am from NYS...

#NOTMYSENATOR

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Douche is an apt description.

But isn't this story from 2009?

Yep, he has been a dick for a long time

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm surprised he didn't start crying.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

lol. I'm not even mad. They are destroying themselves. They let their feelings lead the way without reason, and don't get me wrong, feeling can be a great thing, but they don't seem to understand that you have to use reason also.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
One would think Schumer, of all people, would understand "commonsense" air traffic regulations.

edit on 17-7-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

I understand not liking him, and condemning these actions, among others, maybe, but this comment is no good... Schumer is gonna keep being Schumer, and he may acquire comeuppance for it, so criticize away, but as soon as this comment is made with the violence implied/endorsed, any moral leverage is forfeited... And then people applaud it, smh... Again, I understand the right argument, but if this is just hyperbole, please understand it’s not helping. am I wrong

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

That draft stewardess didn't know who she was talking to rules/laws/regulations need not apply to the bestowers.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My comment is appropriate here as well.

Senator Schumer is a self serving treasonous democratic dog. Irks me to even see his face.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That was just airplane talk.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Ok. That's funny.

But you owe me a dry cleaning bill. I was innocently drinking a cup of coffee, when I had the misfortune of reading your post.

Damn you.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

Ehh, while you may be right it doesn't help conflating the phrase of shove it or this particular variation as endorcing violence is reaching
Especially when you consider the pun tie in from Augustus's comment.
edit on 7/17/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Schumer reminds me of the guy who would grab a flight attendants butt as she walks by, and dare her to report him.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Schumer reminds me of the guy who would grab a flight attendants butt as she walks by, and dare her to report him.

Schumer huh... not Trump...

mad world..

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Feminist groups are going to be all over this guy, using the b word and pushing his masculine will on a lady.
Oh my yes they will..........oh who am I kidding?
He's a democrat.

Yeah, the war on women and all. The silence will be deafening.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join