It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Attorney LISA PAGE is Spilling The Beans and Coming Clean.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
And like clockwork. The usual deflectors here to show us how wrong we all are.

Occasionally one delivers food for thought.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pushing an unfinished bill that has not gone through committees yet to hash it out with both sides is praise worthy?

Its almost like the GOP doesnt give a damn about governing and only about propaganda.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Those are pedophile manuerisms.

I'd never trust him around children.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

To rise to Strzok's position in the FBI, (Asst. Director of counter-intelligence) you have to be extremely conniving and have ice running through your veins.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I don't know what you were watching, but it wasn't the same thing I saw.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

That will only happen if people are really paying attention. Media is a powerful tool, and I mean that in all possible ways.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Come Monday, it be alright
Come Monday, we will be holdin the constitution tight

Now that Kim Jong has been talked out of destroying the planet, we'll probably see Monday. You write poems?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Pushing an unfinished bill that has not gone through committees yet to hash it out with both sides is praise worthy?

Its almost like the GOP doesnt give a damn about governing and only about propaganda.

If they mean to run on it, it should be on the record, right?

Instead they want to keep it in the wings and not really do anything more with it than use it as a slogan. Vote for us and we'll abolish ICE. They're no more serious than anyone else, and it's the right move to call them on it.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Thanks for that updated info! I thought Rosenstein had dodged the Impeachment bullet by finally coughing up most of the documents, according to Devin Nunes, earlier this week.

Will have to dig more into this. They could be setting the stage for Sessions or Trump to fire him. Impeachment is an arduous drawn-out affair. Firing is much quicker. Thanks again, Loam.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Bringing the Democrat's "Disband ICE!" bill to the House floor, and forcing Dems to vote "NO" on passing it, is wonderful Republican campaign material!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

So is republicans forcing a vote an unfinished bill before it is ready to go to the floor just to gain political points.

Then all the GOP gets is DEMs voting to NOT overturn ICE. GOP wants them on the record vote TO over turn ICE. Its a loss for the GOP no matter how they run it.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That will only happen if people are really paying attention. Media is a powerful tool, and I mean that in all possible ways.

The liberal media is too dumb to stop covering President Trump, and start covering the rising DNC stars. They're committing the same mistake this year, that CNN's President said his network made in 2016. Trump Trump Trump...day after day. Even though most of it is what they THINK is negative, it helps President Trump in a lot of intangible ways.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

This is true and wow, nice convergence ☺️

I was thinking last night, who ARE the Dem stars? Man, nada..

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

So is republicans forcing a vote an unfinished bill before it is ready to go to the floor just to gain political points.

Then all the GOP gets is DEMs voting to NOT overturn ICE. GOP wants them on the record vote TO over turn ICE. Its a loss for the GOP no matter how they run it.

You can not be more wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

We will see!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

This is true and wow, nice convergence ☺️

I was thinking last night, who ARE the Dem stars? Man, nada..

If you go by news coverage on liberal outlets, and what the head of the DNC (Tommy Perez) says, the rising star is, drum-roll.....Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

www.newser.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: The GUT

Those are pedophile manuerisms.

I'd never trust him around children.
They also strike me as a 4th grader. Hard core "Narcissist".

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

What. The. Hell. Is. Going. On?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I hope Lisa is under protective custody... I hope she understands that "Peter" was actually Hillary's man........and she can get very very jealous.....

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Jimmy Buffett - Come Monday

"Come Monday It'll be all right,
Come Monday I'll be holding you tight.
I spent four lonely days in a brown L.A. haze
And I just want you back by my side"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join