It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Attorney LISA PAGE is Spilling The Beans and Coming Clean.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Friday, July 13, 2018

In contrast to the dodgy and insincere testimony presented to Congress yesterday by her colleague (lover?) PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE was much more forthcoming and honest in her closed-session testimony to Congress today.

WASHINGTON — Republican lawmakers who attended a closed-door hearing with ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page touted her willingness to cooperate on Friday — in contrast with her ex-lover Peter Strzok, who testified for more than 10 hours on Capitol Hill Thursday.

“I found Lisa Page to be more credible than Peter Strzok. I didn’t agree with her characterization of every text message and every piece of evidence, but we did not see the smug attitude from Lisa Page that we saw from Peter Strzok,” said Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) as he left the hearing.
Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), the chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, agreed, calling Page a “credible witness.”

“There is new information,” he told reporters. “And that information is credible.”

Source #1: nypost.com...
and
Source #2: www.lifezette.com...

When Democrats emerge from these closed-door hearings without comments, that silence speaks volumes.

Because a lot of KEY, classified documents were received from the DOJ, due to Rod Rosenstein being threatened with "Contempt of Congress" 7 days ago, there was quite a bit of additional information corroborated by Ms. Page today.

Lisa Page completed half of her closed-session testimony today. The remaining half will be in 3 days, on Monday, July 16th.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/13/2018 by carewemust because: wording adjustment.

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope she has a really excellent protection service.

+40 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Never underestimate the honesty and openness of a woman scorned...

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

What she has/had to say is much more important than the theater we saw yesterday.

Hopefully there will be a transcript or something.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Game over!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmFriday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Get me up to speed on these committees please, I'm not from USA

How are findings presented ie do the Rs & Ds fight it out as to what goes in final reports?

Do the American people actually get a clear picture

With closed door sessions, it would appear that you have to put a lot on trust?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

True, but would that be enough to talk, in the light of the body count that plagues the Clintons?

Self-preservation?

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Lisa Page Testimony Highlights Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Lied To Chairman Devin Nunes…

Mark Meadows Twitter

Last known email from Lisa Page to Peter Strzok: "Don't ever call me again."

edit on 13-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I noticed that the Rs are pushing to impeach Rosensten

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Anyone else notice the bizarre eyes of the woman behind him in this video?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

I hope she has a really excellent protection service.

I thought the same thing. Republicans on the committee should have withheld their glee until after Monday.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm sure she kept the lights off when with Strzok. The faces he makes, lol.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: burdman30ott6

True, but would that be enough to talk, in the light of the body count that plagues the Clintons?

Self-preservation?

End of an error. This is what happens when there's a power shift and a decades' old corrupt powerhouse suddenly find fewer and fewer friends covering their ass. Page is 38 years old, married, kids, no longer reliant on the FBI for her source of income... She stands to lose nothing if Sztrok takes a fall and collapses this FBI racket attempt, because she's little more than a pawn... a lover who's ear an authority figure was whispering in. The affair is public knowledge and that was likely the only real power or sway Sztrok held over her. but if she lies to shield Sztrok, she stands to lose a lot... husband will question her continued disloyalty for her boyfriend's benefit alone, feds could bring perjury or contempt charges on her, her career in law would be destroyed. Sztrok's only shot at keeping her under control and within the boundaries of the manufactured narrative was to leave his wife for her, didn't happen so she's the "other woman" scorned, pissed off, and looking to twist that knife. It's a beautiful day for truth and justice, a beautiful day.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I really wonder how transcripts of closed-sessions can be released without violating the rules regarding discussing matters related to ongoing investigations. Congress referred Strzok, Page, Hillary, Lynch and several others, to AG Jeff Sessions for Investigation 3 months ago.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

That's the creepiest thing i've seen all year...
Maybe ever.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Wow. Is the last text thing true? Somehow, I've missed that.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Wow... Q must be a TIME TRAVELER. That's the only explanation how he/she/they/it could know in February, what Rosenstein would say today. Unless Rosenstein reads from a DOJ form letter when Russian are indicted. That would mean he's a WHITE HAT!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Lots of bickering and fighting in OPEN sessions. In CLOSED sessions, classified info can be discussed, and there's (probably) very little Democrat show-boating. (i.e. Why don't Republicans help illegal immigrants, stop big city crime, etc..)

American people get a picture, but it's muddy, because 90% of our Mainstream Media is against President Trump. They barely report anything that is favorable to him or his administration.

Fortunately, President Trump knows HOW to bypass their censorship well.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

that face, what the hell?? what was that in response to??

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Stupid me, with my ex I thought it was vindictiveness and the unveiling of the inner witch.
Never knew divorce was an expression of honesty and openness.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join