It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Attorney LISA PAGE is Spilling The Beans and Coming Clean.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

NO WONDER Mark Meadows was so incensed Wednesday night that Lisa Page refused to testify... stating that she was not given the documents needed to prepare.

Rod Rosenstein and/or FBI Director Christopher Wray never gave them to her! And, Rosenstein/Wray never informed Ms. Page that Congress has been requesting her appearance on multiple occasions for 7 months.

No wonder Meadows/Congress never received any replies. Rosenstein and/or Wray were INTERCEPTING the requests before Lisa Page could see them. It's all becoming clearer now. Thank-you, TheGUT!

YEP..that final "Don't ever contact me again!" text message from Page to Strzok says it all. She was scared to death, after finding out HOW Strzok was going to "Stop Trump".

edit on 7/13/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Wait what!?!?

Is there a link to that verbatim prophecy tidbit from Feb??

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Wait what!?!?

Is there a link to that verbatim prophecy tidbit from Feb??

Yes... See Message #780 (Feb 16, 2018) @ qanon.pub...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

My bad, It was "text" rather than my stated "call." And I don't think the context has been cleared up yet. I got told that once and it meant call or text lol.

The last text is from Page to Strzok, and comes on June 23, 2017, when she wrote, "Please don't ever text me again."

It's unclear whether she was mad at her friend, or if she suddenly became aware that they, and their thousands of texts, had been discovered.

Link
edit on 13-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

theconservativetreehouse.com... ion/#more-151777

While the DOJ document is full of detailed accusations; which has given the narrative engineers a great deal of fuel; there’s a specific aspect missing. The entire indictment (full pdf below) is based on the premise of the FBI conducting some -unexplained and unsubstantiated- form of forensic data-analysis to formulate their detailed conclusions.

However, can anyone explain how this FBI forensic data-analysis was possible when the FBI was never allowed access to the DCCC, DNC and Clinton Campaign servers? Anyone?…. Anyone?

link   
a reply to: carewemust

that is some freaky sh*t right there

link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I noticed that the Rs are pushing to impeach Rosensten

That push was for "contempt of Congress", vs Impeachment. But it was headed off when the DOJ FINALLY sent (most of) the requested documents to Congress before the July 7th deadline.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightBlue2565

Anyone else notice the bizarre eyes of the woman behind him in this video?

That has been discussed greatly today in certain circles. Speculation is all over the map.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What TV show is this called???

I hate TV.. jeezuz people..

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Not sure how beautiful considering that it relies apparently on the ugly truth of what happens when you sleep around on your spouse and within the workplace rather than on anyone doing the right thing for the right reasons.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow... Q must be a TIME TRAVELER. That's the only explanation how he/she/they/it could know in February, what Rosenstein would say today. Unless Rosenstein reads from a DOJ form letter when Russian are indicted. That would mean he's a WHITE HAT!

Not necessarily. It could just mean he's under that tight a control.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So we are back to trusting what ever GOP members say about what happened in an another closed door meeting? We have seen this sham pulled so many times this congress I figured even hard line GOP supporters would have caught on by now.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

First we must know the definition of "Foresnsic Data-Analysis". Does it include Ouija boards, and spin-da-bottle?

link   

That has been discussed greatly today in certain circles. Speculation is all over the map.

What is the speculation?
They both look straight-up evil to me.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So we are back to trusting what ever GOP members say about what happened in an another closed door meeting? We have seen this sham pulled so many times this congress I figured even hard line GOP supporters would have caught on by now.

Hmm, well what did the Democrats say? Oh yes, nothing. They didn't even stop and blow it off as nothing like they usually do.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

What is the speculation?
They both look straight-up evil to me.

I don't know about Strzok, but I'm guessing hers have to be an artifact of bad cell phone video or something.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So uh where are the usual characters? lol Oh yeah they are cheering the Russian indictments.

Good thread...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Ok I am about 50/50 he's an alien. and the chick behind him is one too..

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

that is some freaky sh*t right there

IMO: It's part of a plan whose breath and scope is almost beyond comprehension. In the works for YEARS. The wording was written in advance. Putin and Trump have spoken frequently by phone.

Could be "pre-arranged" Russian indictments (that will yield nothing) to keep Dims and MSM placated, while the REAL investigations are being conducted by a very large team... hence 40,000 "sealed indictments" across America right this moment.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

edit on 7 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join