It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Attorney LISA PAGE is Spilling The Beans and Coming Clean.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Pyle
So we are back to trusting what ever GOP members say about what happened in an another closed door meeting? We have seen this sham pulled so many times this congress I figured even hard line GOP supporters would have caught on by now.

Hmm, well what did the Democrats say? Oh yes, nothing. They didn't even stop and blow it off as nothing like they usually do.

GOP hopefully learned well after yesterdays failure of an open questioning with a voluntary witness. Or that is my hope because if they didnt learn whooo boy they are in for some tough times ahead.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MidnightBlue2565
a reply to: The GUT

Anyone else notice the bizarre eyes of the woman behind him in this video?

That has been discussed greatly today in certain circles. Speculation is all over the map.

What is the speculation?
They both look straight-up evil to me.

I don't know about Strzok, but I'm guessing hers have to be an artifact of bad cell phone video or something.

Allright.
But that isn't gonna help me sleep after seeing Strzok go all demonic.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So we are back to trusting what ever GOP members say about what happened in an another closed door meeting? We have seen this sham pulled so many times this congress I figured even hard line GOP supporters would have caught on by now.

Hmm, well what did the Democrats say? Oh yes, nothing. They didn't even stop and blow it off as nothing like they usually do.

GOP hopefully learned well after yesterdays failure of an open questioning with a voluntary witness. Or that is my hope because if they didnt learn whooo boy they are in for some tough times ahead.

Learned what?

How to let the Democrats make fools of themselves and look like clowns?

Seriously, you found it impressive that they are up there offering the idiot a Purple Heart? What war was he in? What military action wound did he take?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: elementalgrove

Wait what!?!?

Is there a link to that verbatim prophecy tidbit from Feb??

Yep.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

No prophecy.

Just q being a false prophet.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: carewemust

Never underestimate the honesty and openness of a woman scorned...

This.

Glad we’re hearing some good news, finally.

About time to start draining that swamp.

Straight to gtmo this time.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" - I don't know who said this.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Everybody who has scorned a woman.
edit on 2018-07-13T21:37:42-05:002201813America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

That has been discussed greatly today in certain circles. Speculation is all over the map.

What is the speculation?

1. Possessed by evil.
2. Drugged by Intel agency.
3. Possessed by aliens who've been attempting to control the world from America. (AKA "Deep state")

Those are the top 3, it seems.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Learned what?

How to let the Democrats make fools of themselves and look like clowns?

Seriously, you found it impressive that they are up there offering the idiot a Purple Heart? What war was he in? What military action wound did he take?

Rofl masterful attempt to deflect, I never mentioned the DEMs so how the hell you can think I thought they did well is beyond me.

GOP ran the # show and they made sure it was televised to the world to see ever # up in that room. They made sure to attack and berate a voluntary witness. They spent more time talking to the camera then questioning Strzok. They broke procedure ever chance they got ran over time and cut off the DEM ever chance that got.

I dont know how GOP supporters can walk away from that circus and say, "They are right and doing the right thing."

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Usually, the Democrats run out to the camped-out reporters at break time to proclaim..."Nothing new. Same old...Same old", even when it wasn't. They tried to do that with the House Intel MEMO. But when the Senate came to the same conclusions in their memo, even Adam Schiff was silenced.

But as I've said consistently, until Sessions and his special prosecutor John Huber start issuing indictments, the investigation results have no legal ramifications. They can sting Democrats at the voting booths this November though.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
And like clockwork. The usual deflectors here to show us how wrong we all are.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

What is the speculation?

1. Possessed by evil.
3. Possessed by aliens who've been attempting to control the world from America. (AKA "Deep state")

I guess that covers it.

The Exorcist wasn't as scary as that guy.
I was waiting for green projectile vomit in the face of Gowdy.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

So uh where are the usual characters? lol Oh yeah they are cheering the Russian indictments.

Good thread...

Actually, MSNBC was pretty disappointed over the indictments.. "More Russians?!? Sigh...". Then they quickly found hope when a washed up "expert" arrived to point out that Roger Stone met with a Russian, and Trump was best buddies with Roger Stone.

The liberal Mainstream Media will totally lose it (even more than on 11/9/2016) when the indictments start to be unsealed.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
where are the prison sentences?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

What is the speculation?

1. Possessed by evil.

I am leaning towards Strzok just being your typical lying, conniving, “I am the smartest person in the room” dirtball Leftist.
But yeah, he is a weird dude.....I am talking like Dracula weird.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

What is the speculation?

1. Possessed by evil.

I am leaning towards Strzok just being your typical lying, conniving, “I am the smartest person in the room” dirtball Leftist.
But yeah, he is a weird dude.....I am talking like Dracula weird.

He makes Dracula look like a slighty creepy uncle.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Republicans learned (or already knew) that Democrats are empty suits and full of hot air..

Democrats who drafted a bill to abolish Immigration and Customs Enforcement [ICE] suddenly announced Thursday night that they would vote against it if the legislation went to the floor, after House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy told Fox News he intended to call their bluff.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Come Monday, it be alright
Come Monday, we will be holdin the constitution tight

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Peter Strzok will be saying this to himself x2 soon.
1. His wife.
2. Lisa Page.

link   
Conservatives moving to impeach Rosenstein soon: report

Well this is an interesting development. If the FBI truly kept Page in the dark, the timing for that revelation couldn't be worse for him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join