It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
these 12 witches are part of the GRU - military intelligence. wow.

trump -"Russia if you're listening will you find the 30,000 missing emails?"

tomorrows meeting will be super interesting! lol

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How it’s being cast by the media is a witch hunt. We’re indicting people that don’t even live in this country. What sense does that make.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just going to note this from the source. Everyone loves coincidences...right?

The indictment dramatically shifts the context for Trump's upcoming meeting with Putin, whom U.S. intelligence services have concluded was behind the 2016 election interference scheme whose goal was to elect Trump.

Also the day after and day of the Strzok/Page saga.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Exactly. The average download speed in Moscow is 23 MB/s.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It’s the deep state fighting back. The same reason Rosenstein hasn’t complied with congresses a requests since the investigation started.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Sometimes it more important what it doesn't say. it doesn't say Trump colluded. LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So what..he should just say oh well never mind?
What issue do you have with him indicting them?

I don't care about the indictments nearly as much as i care that this guy still has a job!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Great news! Even though indictments of a sovereign nation's intelligence personnel is rather goofy, I especially like this part:

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime," Rosenstein said. "There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.”

Once again (like he said in his last indictments): There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

For those of us that understand transfer speeds, can you point out how the Russian hackers transferred the contents of a thumb drive to the Kremlin?

Just wondering, because math is important in the real world...

It's a complete joke that 22mb/s is unattainable over the Internet. I do 20mb/s+ between VPSes in Houston, TX and Windsor, Ontario on a regular basis.

More importantly, the Forensicator analysis is filled with GIANT holes. First and foremost, even if the gap times are the result of a bulk copy operation (rather than delays between selecting/copying), there's nothing to say exactly where they copying was done.

The files in question, despite what a lot of people mistakenly assume, were from the DCCC. The transfer could have been between two computers at the DCCC. It could have been between a DCCC computer and a C&C server in the US. It could have been between two computers back in Russia.

I actually do bulk file copies across a gigabit LAN fairly regularly on my work network and speeds in the low 20-30 mbit/s range are typical.

Right. What he said.
In case anyone want the answer for the carpet question it's 60 Sq. Yds, unless there's a pattern. Lol

link   

Silly, what happens when Russia and other nations start indicting US intelligence personnel? Attempting to indict agents of a sovereign nation's government is a rather spurious prospect, if you ask me.

link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Sorry, I was a little overly excited. I meant MB/s and I've corrected. And no, 22 mb/s is not under 2 MB/s, it's almost 3. (2.75)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: crtrvt

Apparently they were because they ramped up their activity as soon as he gave them their orders.

Lol the very same night!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Silly, what happens when Russia and other nations start indicting US intelligence personnel? Attempting to indict agents of a sovereign nation's government is a rather spurious prospect, if you ask me.

True. The risk of "blowback" here is pretty high. What if Russia starts indicting -- by name and address -- the US intelligence workers who do this exact same kind of thing to other countries' elections?

link   
curious what ats trump supporter think would be the appropriate way for trump to handle putin tomorrow.

link   
In any case, both of Mueller's indictments have specifically said

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime"

I hope folks here will stop accusing Trump, and hurling totally unfounded accusations of "collusion"

It is clear Mueller/Rosenstein are not pursuing President Trump. I'm sure that *could* change, assuming some unexpected evidence materialized.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Doesn't matter.

The goal and how this story is narrated is all that matters and how the masses perceive it. It takes an extra, albeit small, elevation in thought to connect the dots.

While a great headline, this is doubtful to bear any fruit. Unless I guess Trump will convince Putin that he can extradite.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Exactly. The average download speed in Moscow is 23 MB/s.

but what is the upload speed in DC? (hint, that part matters bigley)

link   
a reply to: knoxie

Nothing. Because this is standard intelligence activity.

We've already sanctioned them for years, closed their embassies and isolated them Internationally. The punishment is done, over, finished.

We need to focus on restoring relations and securing our elections. However, you guys bitch and moan every time we try to secure our elections (by requiring actual government issued ID, etc)

Additionally, it is clear the electronic voting systems need some means of accountability. But most importantly we need to secure our elections, including verifying each and every single voter has a government ID. If someone is too lazy/stupid to get a government issued ID, they don't deserve to vote. To wit: they are too stupid to vote, and would likely be committing grievous harm to this country by irresponsibly voting without knowledge of the issues/candidates.

To be sure, a person that can't be bother to get a simple government ID (which is required to be a functioning member of society), can't/shouldn't be trusted with something as serious and dangerous as casting a vote.
edit on 7/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What if..and big, put possible IF, they are one and the same?

Part 5

On 14 April 2017 WikiLeaks published Vault 7 part 5, titled "HIVE". Based on the CIA top-secret virus program created by its "Embedded Development Branch" (EDB). The six documents published by WikiLeaks are related to the HIVE multi-platform CIA malware suite. A CIA back-end infrastructure with a public-facing HTTPS interface used by CIA to transfer information from target desktop computers and smartphones to the CIA, and open those devices to receive further commands from CIA operators to execute specific tasks. Also called Listening Post (LP), and Command and Control (C2). All of the above while hiding its presence behind unsuspicious-looking public domains. This masking interface is known as "Switchblade".[28]

Vault 7

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It is time for Assange to name names.

I am sure Russia hacked. They hack everyone.
I am not convinced they are the source for Wikileaks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join