It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh I agree. It is ridiculous to believe citizens of a sovereign nation can be subjected to our justice system. Our system of justice/government is only valid/legitimate within our borders.

I'm just wondering how long it will take Russia/China/etc to start indicting US intelligence officers who do the exact same stuff (including interfering in elections, meddling in infrastructure and plenty of "hacking")

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

That would be a....problem.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The US must have had to engage in some pretty serious spying in order to get the names, motives, and hacking details of suspected GRU officers involved in this conspiracy. It would be interesting to see how they came up with this information.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
trump said putin will be his easiest meeting this week and he KNEW about this development.. unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Can Iran put out Interpol warrants for STUXNET now? How about the myriad of leaked Malware tools from NSA/CIA? Malware is a form of hacking/computer abuse & fraud, I believe? How about extra-judicial murders? President Obama, for instance, who ordered plenty of drone strikes (AKA hits) on folks around the world (surely power doesn't make you above the law, right?)

Looks like another can of worms has been opened up to placate a very small minority still hung up over losing the 2016 election.

Thankfully, Mueller's indictment(s) squash the silly rumors and lies about our President

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Firmly. Putin will walk all over you if you let him. I also think Trump should excuse his no drinking policy for a few hours

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Trump will bring the 12 criminals back home with him from Russia next week.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Too bad. You don't get to express your fake outrage anymore. Remember how many times you and others here in this very thread swore up and down Trump was a "colluder" and would be indicted?

Well guess what, your hero Rosenstein/Mueller just put your patently wrong tin-foil theories to bed. You don't get to have any actual input RE: Russia/Trump, since frankly you all have been totally and thoroughly discredited

President Trump will pursue foreign relations as he sees fit. Not subject to your thoughts or opinions, either.

I guess next time you should wait for the facts before you start peddling your virulent opinion around as if it were fact. Guess what? As we've said all along, it isn't fact. You guys were wrong, completely wrong. Waiting for the apologies/admission of being totally and completely WRONG......

Until then, your credibility is absolute |0|
edit on 7/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Sticks need carrots. Books need plots. Antagonists need protagonists.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Once again, today in his speech, trump said he would talk to Putin about meddling. I suppose trump will just ignore this too. Its just fake news to him. Muller said this will be done by the fall.

Anyone who still says this investigation is a witch hunt, is fooling themselves. trump has Tweeted about this being a witch hunt 86 times since it started. That is straight up wrong! The FBI is doing there job. trump should be behind them 100%! Manafort was also doing business with Russia, as part of his Money Laundering, he also has tax evasion and witness tampering.

Looking forward to the TRUTH about all of this....There is so much we don't know yet. Of coarse trump followers have blinders on.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

SoOo... he indicts 12 people that he cannot extradite who will never show up in the US of A for trial.

Wow!! Amazing work there!!!

It might be amazing work-just the mere notion of collusion might be enough to sway voters-whether the claims are true or not. However after all I've read and all I've seen via many media outlets (not the so called fake news) Trump is not the ring master, he deflects attention to the "fake news" because he was told to.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
trump said putin will be his easiest meeting this week and he KNEW about this development.. unbelievable.

Ummmmm, well yea. Did you see the nut job protestors in London today?

Thought you guys were against the establishment, yet it seems you are the ones who now support THE MAN! FYI, Globalism IS BANKS, and CORPORATIONS. People are waking up to those of you who squawk how you hate the establishment while being the ones fighting for it!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Looking forward to the TRUTH about all of this....There is so much we don't know yet. Of coarse trump followers have blinders on.

You don't believe the truth. Doesn't match your bias based on your assertion that 'there is so much we don't know yet.'

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hey, I'm just happy that our President is once again cleared of allegations of wrong-doing.

Despite the fact that some here have sworn up & down and all across.... I guess let sleeping dogs lie. But its the LIE that always got me....

(post by JBurns removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

trump doesn't care, he already KNOWS Russia helped him! Give me a break! So much denial on ATS. I mean come on. Russians ATTACKED OUR DEMOCRACY, THEY COMMITTED CYBER CRIMES, HACKED US. I am not OK with that. NO AMERICAN SHOULD BE!

Just like trump knew about the trump tower meeting..LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

More tin-foil theories from paranoid losers who still aren't over the 2016 election.

Got any proof for your ridiculous theories there? Otherwise, its just a HOAX/THEORY like every single "collusion" assertion on this site has been TO DATE

Every single person who pushed those completely debunked theories needs to shut their mouth and admit how wrong they were. Period
edit on 7/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Blah. Blah. Blah.

That isn't a crime and it isn't "Collusion"

No one cares about Russia. Only your false allegations against our President.

Russia can be handled by securing our elections, since they are NOT the only country attacking them. We can also help by ceasing immediately with OUR interference in other nation's elections (like Ukraine, for instance)

Voter ID laws matter. So either accept our solution, or admit you don't care and were just wielding your lies and innuendo as a weapon against our President.

MAGA

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Fair enough, now that we acknowledge the huge difference between MB/s & mb/s , and i'm sure you've already considered how your LAN comparison is null for comparing internet speeds ; What is the probability that someone in Romania (guciffer) is actually getting 20 megabytes/s or more transfer speed out of the U.S. across the atlantic ? Not very likely.

It's hard to get those speeds from a high-end data server that's only 13 hour drive away, and I have a 250mb/s connection and I rarely tap it out.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What's he going to do? "Ask" him about it again? He should be telling him not asking anything. Strength remember?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join