It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

in the 0.52 second video she states "he became a recruiter a predator a teacher a pimp a ringleader of one of the many child sex rings". No mention of catering to "high ups"

Of course you believe her testimony, nothing wrong with that. But you obviously didn't listen to it to reproduce it faithfully in your words. In your zeal to cover for your backtracking you are the one who is doing her the disservice.

Im sorry if that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Haha ...There you go again. Why should we let truth get in the way of a good story.

I'm sorry that I didn't buy your "interpretation"

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

So Facebook is not going to censor infowars, just down rank it so you never get to see it....

hahaha

www.breitbart.com...

“hit on a very real tension” at Facebook: “We work hard to find the right balance between encouraging free expression and promoting a safe and authentic community, and we believe that down-ranking inauthentic content strikes that balance,”she said. “In other words, we allow people to post it as a form of expression, but we’re not going to show it at the top of News Feed,” the spokesperson stated.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Nothing like waking up to a brand new Q thread by D.

Well done, Sir Dashen.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Theresa May has just said a couple of interesting things on the press conference after Chequers meeting:

"We agreed to work together on...... Malign State activities"

Does this phrase mean deep state/cabal activities?

He also talked of "US/GB historically giving the world Freedom, Sovereignty and... We must never cease to put our efforts into it's maintenance and it's RENEWAL"
(rough quote but the emphasis on renewal was the important bit).
edit on 13-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: renewal

edit on 13-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: format

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

What a circus full of clowns cheering each other on in their distractions and objections. I had a friend like this guy Peter. He was a good talker and story teller. So good in fact he believed his own lies as truths. This is why we can't move forward just yet. These types are clinging on to their last straws and still don't see the storm coming. One member of congress told ole Pete he should receive a purple medal for all the "attacks" against him. WTF, really? Lisa will fold like a chair under this pressure.

Part Nine - Their out of Time

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Theresa May has just said something interesting on the press conference after Chequers meeting:

He also talked of "US/GB historically giving the world Freedom, Sovereignty and... We must never cease to put our efforts into it's maintenance and it's RENEWAL" (rough quote but the emphasis on renewal was the important bit).

It’s Russia’s Malign activates, you know like using nerve agents in my home city?

Even says it on the top of the BBC site

Wow, how about being truthful

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Great effort by Dashen and Rel, too! Thank you both, and all that have made positive posts in these threads! Hopefully, this will be the last installment with the culmination of unsealed indictments and real jail time, not the dog and pony show we've seen so far on TV or u-tube. As before I stand to help in any way possible. Let it rain!

WWG1WGA

NF
edit on 13-7-2018 by NightFlight because: manners, where were they?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Thank you Dashen for all your hard work.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:23 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Whereismypassword

I quoted watching it LIVE and it did NOT refer to Russia in that section... How the BBC decides to spin it is not primary source!

Having said that, it is an alternative possibility.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:29 AM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

LOL Trump is refusing to take questions from CNN,

"I don't take questions from fake news" Trump
    edit on 13-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:30 AM
    link   
    Top O' The Morning To All and a Tip O' The Hat to the Mighty Dashen!!

I've never said this before but now is the time: The tears are DELICIOUS!

In a way I hope Q is just some goodhearted little feller in his momma's basement who was just fed up, wasn't gonna take it anymore, and decided to try and light a fire that would sweep the world. Big things come in small packages they say and you can't get much tinier than a single "Q." The internet is alive with the sound of WOKE.

I'm a bit of a skeptic, the jury is still out, but I'm not a skeptic when it comes to Y'all---keep on keepin' on and thank you for your hard work and persistence. It's what the world needs.

God Bless all Q-sters, God Bless America, God Bless President Donald J. Trump, and God Bless all the Witty-Bitty Whiney Malcontents too! Amen.

edit on 13-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:36 AM
    link   
    To those on the Left that keep saying Trump is Putin's puppet...
    It was announced this morning that TRUMPNATO just secured an additional $32B in military spending on NATO defense from members.

Why would Putin want that again?

IN ADDITION...This morning Trump AGAIN strongly condemned the Merkel/Putin Russian pipeline to Germany.

I don't see Russia appreciating that kind of rhetoric from it's puppet.
    edit on 13-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:52 AM
    link   
    Delicious Bread, Baker!

Can someone please give me a run down on how the "AF1 Picture is fake" theory has been debunked?

I saw someone mention it at the end of the last bread, and saw a diagram on the 8 and I lost it.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:56 AM
    link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
    Theresa May has just said a couple of interesting things on the press conference after Chequers meeting:

He also talked of "US/GB historically giving the world Freedom, Sovereignty and... We must never cease to put our efforts into it's maintenance and it's RENEWAL"
    (rough quote but the emphasis on renewal was the important bit).

Given that its almost a certainty POTUS is in Q group, do you think in his public speeches his also throws out some Dis Info. He knows he has to walk a fine line of trust and distrust with certain people like May. Could be he wants a looksie into what may be afforded to him info wise if he plays a little ball with them. ( just a little )
    edit on 13-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:58 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Sabrechucker

A lot of it is Sun Tzu.

Strong when weak, weak when strong, etc. Disinfo, yeah.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:01 AM
    link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
    To those on the Left that keep saying Trump is Putin's puppet...
    It was announced this morning that TRUMPNATO just secured an additional $32B in military spending on NATO defense from members.

Why would Putin want that again?

IN ADDITION...This morning Trump AGAIN strongly condemned the Merkel/Putin Russian pipeline to Germany.

I don't see Russia appreciating that kind of rhetoric from it's puppet.

He also just said that Putin wouldn't have taken Crimea on his watch. He did it because hussein was in office. if putin has his hand up trumps arse, I highly doubt he would make him say that.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:04 AM
    link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

A lot of it is Sun Tzu.

Strong when weak, weak when strong, etc. Disinfo, yeah.

Vey true..Dont think it will work quite as well on china though.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:12 AM
    link   

Maybe, maybe not but at least we finally have a President willing to take them on while we still have the upper hand. It's a gamble but all the rest of our two-party globalists have already conceded that China is the next world leader.

They are MUCH more our enemy than Russia. That's not even debatable if you study the balance of power and in particular China's plans for the future. Someone eventually has to blink.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:13 AM
    link   

I suspect things with China are going just fine. Just hunch, and I'm watching closely. I think China's One Belt, One Road proposal is going to be a strong factor going forward. I honestly can't find any quotes by Trump mentioning it, and our media never speaks of it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join