It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I stand by what I said. You are wrong to say he wasnt involved in politics.

Why lie?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Must see re: Strzok's testimony

twitter.com...

I saw that happen in real time & was like WTF??? He is about as smarmy & weasely as anyone I have ever seen. Yuk!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

you said he was an elite

His wife, who was married to him for 26 years, said he catered to the elite.

I believe her Testimony. Im sorry if that makes you feel uncomfortable.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: dashen

I like you but this topic is complete bs. That fact that you give so much time into this shows how disconnected from the real world you may be. Stop with this nonsense and come back.

I....I cant stop.
Somebody help..... please

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I like you but this topic is complete bs. That fact that you give so much time into this shows how disconnected from the real world you may be. Stop with this nonsense and come back.

I....I cant stop.
Somebody help..... please

That was good. Well

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Dashen - you are such a freaking Rock Star!!! Thank you,Thank you, Thank you! I really hope to be able to buy you a drink some day.

I'm so giddy about the next part of the adventure. This is all so interesting & somewhat insane! Thanks to all of you esp. Cranky, ML, Ender,Eise, PE (???) & so many others. This thread has just been the most interesting saga ever.

Just a reminder - please don't feed the trolls. They are Never Gonna Hear Ya! They don't want to.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

And also you are honest so you get points in my book.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

wonder what's gonna drop next?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hopefully the fake Vyacheslav Ivanov meme will be dropped from your opening posts?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

he didnt die in a plane crash after all?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
yknow how sometimes you just know someone is a "bit off"?
yknow?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

he didnt die in a plane crash after all?

www.weeklystandard.com...

who told you he died?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

yknow what?
i did a lil digging
i think youre right!
Vyacheslav Anatolyevich Ivanov was listed on the flight manifest as being born in 1986. too young to be the Rosatrom exec.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Outstanding work Dashen as always! Looking forward to what will be uncovered next and cannot wait to sink my teeth into it. Truly an amazing time to be alive. A special shout out to all the lurkers,researchers,mememakers and patriots in here. Never give up and never back down.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

yknow what?
i did a lil digging
i think youre right!
Vyacheslav Anatolyevich Ivanov was listed on the flight manifest as being born in 1986. too young to be the Rosatrom exec.

1000 hits, 1 mis-hit now and then. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
CNN calls on Facebook to Censor Infowars

All these creeps know is censorship.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Who would have thought 6 months ago that MSM would be getting their leads from us/anons?

Amazing turnaround!

;-)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more!

Do it Dashen!

You know you want to.

edit on 13-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You lied to conflate the news. The investigation is just beginning. He didnt deliver any children to politicians
in the herald.nz article.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

You also called him part of the Elite -

Let me guess soon there will be an obscure Q post after the fact.

If you think a regional councillor and political aspirant ranks up there as a politician well...I cant help you

He was a regional councillor, Maori Party political aspirant, a commissioner at the Maori Language Commission, lecturer at Te Wananga o Raukawa and Treaty of Waitangi negotiator for Ngati Pukenga.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

Now, she believed he had used their marriage as a mask for his "private life" - one that included affairs with consenting adults, abuse against children and large amounts of alcohol.
"He did admit to me that he thought he was rangatira and he thought he was entitled to have women wherever he slept for the night. That might have rolled a few hundred years ago but it's not what I signed up for.
"He was never ever faithful. Prostitutes, orgies, group sex - all of it."
And there were children, she said. The youngest victim to have emerged was someone who had said they were aged 8 when sexually abused by Awanui Black....

...It had led her to believe there was a "ring" of people who - with her former husband - had preyed on children....

...There are compromised police here in Tauranga that are part of that ring. I know of one...

...She believed her insistence meant that he knew the questions would soon be asked publicly.
"It wasn't something I could condone or keep quiet about. This was a while ago. It's taken me a number of years to get to where I got to yesterday.

Yep Police, but no politicians

The fact that this countries biggest newspaper, The Herald will report on this, is evidence that times have changed.

Awanui Black died aged 48 in 2016.

And like I called you out on, where you stated early that detractors will soon be along - implying anyone who questions your narrative is an enabler.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join