It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Read the actual 12 russian indictments. [RR] was forced to confirm that the DNC server was not actually hacked but 1000's of moronic politicians on both sides got spearfished. Furthermore he had to admit that no votes were changed and all attempts of influencing the election were unsuccesful. This kills the muh illegitimate president Trump narrative completely. Also the indictments do not mention russian collusion at all. Something huge went down behind the scenes and now they had no choice to tell the american people. Checkmate!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

Well I can try it was Kim Dotcom that reported it. I don't know it's completely verifiable.

It rings true with other info.

I'll search for back up.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I still don't understand why people believe Putin would sabotage HRC when she appeared bought and paid for?
why would he rather deal with trump? makes no sense to me.
edit on 13-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: wrong reply

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

didn't Hellary give russia a reset button?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Must be collusion between Mueller and UK government... within an hour both give press release making Putin more difficult for POTUS:

BBC Article - Novichok bottle found

Scientists at the Defence, Science and Technology Laboratory are still trying to establish whether the Novichok found at Mr Rowley's house came from the same batch of Novichok that contaminated Sergei and Yulia Skripal in March.

Fox - Meuller 12 Russian indictments

The bottle was in the guy's house?

OK, I'm seriously wondering if he's the person who committed the original poisoning on the Skirpals.

Remember, in the real world assassins are less Jason Bourne, and more "idiot goon from a Batman episode."

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

"We all KNOW these DNC leaks were LEAKS not a hack. "

"Well I can try it was Kim Dotcom that reported it. I don't know it's completely verifiable."

Kim Dotcom is also alleged someone who worked with Seth Rich and Wikileaks, all these people allegedly "have everything" or have the "information" to expose everything, and yet, no one does anything

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Here is a description and the speed analysis was done by another party.

www.thedailysheeple.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Think logically.
Thing IG report.
Think what’s missing.
Do you think this was going to be litigated in this setting?
Case that implicates some of the most senior elected officials (treason) is being handled by the appropriate office.
Think NATIONAL SECURITY.
Q

Been thinking a lot about this post (sorry if already covered) this obviously alludes to military tribunals. MIB (not will and Tommy lee) Military Intelligence Bureau. They do have a photo in front of hanger 17. Would they handle anything regarding U1? I cant think out of all the crimes anything that would trump that re NAT SEC

SAB,

This one is complex. One element tied to the Military Tribunals is the SAP program contained on at least the Clinton server. That is something no one is to have, only use after going through every hoop imaginable. So anyone having it, no matter their name, goes to the military for trial, including awan, HRC, and according to our resident autist a few more. That's a start.

The real issue here is the entire planetary population and the clueless. If DJT comes out and says, "here, xyz, and the military is going to handle it" it has to be so perfect or folks will flip: Military Coup and so on. Some folks can just go and no one notices but others need to be seen to break the spells.

The Trade deals, the human trafficking stoppage, the reworking the SES, the end of the war on Poverty, the reduction of debt payments, the probably "end to CIA funding", reducing conflicting regulations, and so on is a HUGE part of this. If people are working, happy, safe and feel supported the idea that HRC is a criminal thug will be less problematic to expose and if awan goes to gitmo for espionage no one is going to gripe.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
Read the actual 12 russian indictments. [RR] was forced to confirm that the DNC server was not actually hacked but 1000's of moronic politicians on both sides got spearfished. Furthermore he had to admit that no votes were changed and all attempts of influencing the election were unsuccesful. This kills the muh illegitimate president Trump narrative completely. Also the indictments do not mention russian collusion at all. Something huge went down behind the scenes and now they had no choice to tell the american people. Checkmate!

SS, always pays to read the docs!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Read the article and before you discredit it as a source , remember future proves past.

Kim Dotcom had forknowledge of what was coming out which is verified by his tweets.

Anyone can see that much is true.

We need to confirm the speeds cited here, I agree.

If the speed is correct it cannot have been a hack.
edit on 13 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The russians indicted will never see the inside of a court house anyways because nobody can tell for sure if they even existed in the first place. The timing is interesting though and correlates with the abysmal Strzok testimony and now they are trying to counteract any perjury charges because he clearly lied more then a few times. Gowdy and JJ picked up on that as well.

Just to be clear. Peter Strzok was never a real FBI agent to begin with and Lisa Page was his handler all this time. They never had an affair either and used it as a cover story to be able to claim personal reasons instead of political bias for there blatant attempts to derail the HRC/CF investigation if they should ever had to testify. They were not the only ones who texted each other about bringing Trump down and helping HRC and Deep State is still desperately trying to keep others from discovering it. Too bad that we already have it all.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Here is a description of the group that performed analysis on the "hack" that was a LEAK.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, New member, I've thoroughly enjoyed your insight.
It is very complex and i don't understand the entire process. I do agree that bringing up the big fish at this point would probably cause riots. Is this what Q alluded to when he said why was AWAN only charged with bank fraud? would say a damning testimony from him on his superiors be enough to take it to the next level? I want people to face justice not slander, so I agree it has to be done perfectly. like most of us I just don't understand the endgame..guess that's a good thing

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes I believe she did

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So Russians hack into many different systems ALL the time.

It makes perfect sense they would have attempted DNC hacks regularly and their "signatures" would be detected.

Here is a CNN article discussing the Guccifer attack in June 2016:

www.cnn.com...

Seth Rich was killed July 10th 2016

en.wikipedia.org...

The bottom line is this...

We do not know what happened in a large part because Comey's FBI did NOT investigate the server themselves.

Only Crowdstrike did.

www.slate.com...

So...if they have the server? We will know.

Frankly they are going to need more than just the server Q because people need to hear testimony about how this went down to back up the sever info.

Hope there might be an extraction happening.

Hope its for freedom because we aren't going to be happy with another option.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Now ask yourself why would so many swamp rats be interested in preventing a Trump and Putin meeting? Guess what the 4 a.m. talking point is going to be tomorrow. Losing Russia/Putin as a perceived enemy of the USA is absolutely devastating to the Deep State. The illusion needs to be upheld at all costs and by using any means necessary.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

"Future proves past" is a set-up for "I'll only confirm after it happens if it happens"

future proves past doesn't prove anything, if future proved past, everyone could/would be a psychic

Amusing how sites like "TheDailySheeple" are approved as "verified" sources if it fits the narrative

here is the tweet

twitter.com...

I know this because I know who did it and why

He "knows" and is just sitting on it because "Mueller is not interested in my evidence"

So, this person has complete evidence it wasn't a hack, it was an inside DNC job.. and yet...silence

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

That's not what Im refrencing.

I was speaking about his several tweets showing forknowledge of LEAKS he was privy to before the election regarding Hillary and the DNC.

You are either not reading the entire article or purposely cherry picking the way you present it.

His tweets saying he knew Seth and was involved with the process are PROVEN to be plausible when you look at what he knew and tweeted about previously.

FUTURE PROVES PAST.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Here is a description of the group that performed analysis on the "hack" that was a LEAK.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here is part of the actual memorandum allow with the names of some of the ex agents including Wm Binney truthdig

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, New member, I've thoroughly enjoyed your insight.
It is very complex and i don't understand the entire process. I do agree that bringing up the big fish at this point would probably cause riots. Is this what Q alluded to when he said why was AWAN only charged with bank fraud? would say a damning testimony from him on his superiors be enough to take it to the next level? I want people to face justice not slander, so I agree it has to be done perfectly. like most of us I just don't understand the endgame..guess that's a good thing

SAB, welcome of course.

Your POV is pretty common and reasonable. This event is beyond comprehension, so consider what it takes to be the one to make the life/death choices??? Awan was not let off the hook, he was pried loose from a lower charge in order to fall completely into the hands of the more important team. Moves, counter moves....

It is too much to keep track of at this point for most. BUT....We here have a key role, not necessarily to understand all the details and players but to use the tools in the effort to know ourselves better, stronger, more balanced, and this aids in the overall effort in ways that are beyond wonderful.

I mentioned in April that the early April turning point would put many Q folks into "feeling" mode, instead of "brain" mode. While many see brain mode as better, feeling mode is way, way, way more powerful. We need to feel this "movement" and be a supportive part, and when we can add information=good, and when we can add love and support=great.

Q team directs where energy is needed, support is needed, light is needed, not always where the ultimate end details are located.... yet.

Q(team) is giving us support now, we must do the same in kind.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join