It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
a reply to: daskakik

"What you believe" brings nothing to the table.

Neither does your comment.

So what?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Lol, EyeTheSpy took our picture. Bwahaha

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
Lol, EyeTheSpy took our picture. Bwahaha

We see it.

This lovely young Q couple asked that I blur their faces before they became famous 😂😊 I have obliged

twitter.com...

Betcha Q sees it too.
edit on 2-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Feel the Thunder !

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
FOX lost their feed AGAIN. I'm pissed...did this last night about the same time.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: MetalThunder

I am from the so-called states

Best way to let you know where I am with you is through music... Take a few minutes and listen... Take care brother

edit on 822018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 822018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Did anyone Notice the last two posts regarding the "Mystery woman" we're briefly taken down from Qmap.pub at the same time a "Woman" was removed from the front row at Rally? "VIP Access"
edit on 2-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Feed came back just at closing. Almost seemed they purposely didn't show any Q signs. Saw 1...that's all

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

How does stating, to an obvious "never Qer", that their simple opinion is meaningless, NOT bring anything to the table? I am encouraging dask to "try harder". Try to bring something with substance. You can't debunk or prove anything without facts or proof. Other than that, stating an opinion over and over, is only trying hard to be a troll.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Enderdog

Wright-Patt and Dayton in general is number one or number two in the entire AirForce for secret and weird stuff. The Air Force Research Lab being the main culprit. All kinds of crazy stuff going on there..

And, of course, where the Roswell debris, craft, and beings were originally taken to...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I heard her denounce hate groups in general, while avoiding a specific answer related to a question regarding the Blacks for Trump and QAnon types at the rally...

Then she proceeded to denounce fake news and irresponible reporting that has got some people killed and beat up but, of course, they don't report that. Fake news is so transparent now.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Whoops. Totally misread his comment and yours, my apologies.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Q is st Petersburg Russian anti west operation, pumped by bots on social media

Okay everyone, time to pack up your Q regalia and move on. Whereismypassword has it all figured out now, and with such an air of certainty that nobody can deny.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Judge Tosses Case Against Fox News Filed By Parents Of Seth Rich

On Thursday, Judge George B. Daniels of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York rejected a suit against Fox News brought by the parents of Seth Rich saying while he understood Joel and Mary Rich’s feeling their son’s death may have been exploited for political purposes, the lawsuit lacked sufficient evidence of wrongdoing that would be necessary in moving forward to trial.

The lawsuit was filed last March. Seth’s parents were apparently seeking compensation for “mental anguish and emotional distress” caused by a conspiracy theory published by Fox News. The entire situation is sad, but I get the feeling that Seth’s parents are not being genuine.

The lawsuit specifically names reporter Malia Zimmerman, who is claimed to have worked with Ed Butowsky in order to develop a “sham” story about Rich’s death. A related suit by Rod Wheeler (PI), in an attempt to prove defamation claims against Fox News, was also dismissed.

If that wasn’t enough, last May, a seperate lawsuit was filed by former spokesman for the Rich family, Brad Bauman, which also brought defamation claims against one media outlet and three individuals.

Not only did Bauman seek monetary relief, he attempted to scrub the internet of the Seth Rich conspiracy by asking for “false and defamatory materials to be removed from any websites over which defendants have control”.

Bauman is a long time Democratic operative who claims to have volunteered to handle all media inquiries for the Rich family but it’s been alleged that Bauman had been injected into the situation to help cover Seth Rich’s murder, specifically by the DNC.

“Today is a big win for the 1st Amendment and what we’ve been fighting for,” Matt Couch, founder of America First Media told Big League Politics. “All of our information has always came from highly credible sources. It’s apparent that one side wants this swept under the rug, and the other side wants the truth.”

Today’s dismissal is good news for America First Media and Couch who were sued in a frivolous lawsuit by Seth Rich’s brother, Aaron Rich who is represented by former Obama White House attorneys, as well as former spokesman for the Rich family, Brad Bauman.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Most media stations sit in the centre of politics to cater for the majority of people

Wrong. They range over the entire left/right political spectrum and more.

Media Bias/Fact Check

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

No worries! We all mis-read sometimes.
You are a respectable person for admitting the correction
Hope you have a good evening!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
1794 talks about the qposts being in the spotlight for "months" coming up.

Like I've said numerous times, this is being played out to hit with maximum effect just before the midterms.

Things will dribble out every week or so to complete the picture.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Many facts have been brought up.

Your belief that Q is telling the truth is also just a belief.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't think so. 1799 reiterates how important proofs are with regard to helping newcomers overcome their doubts about the legitimacy of Q. I would have to agree. Here's a good place to start:

Q Proofs

I'd love to analyse each proof one by one, unless it has already been done elsewhere. If not, who's with me?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Sealed Indictments Update:

4,985 new
45,468 entered 10/30/17 thru 7/31/18
Avg: 5,052 per month

link

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join