It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ya ATS making the round on

Twitter already

More picture please LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes, they spun this like the spiders they are, using the least eloquent representatives out there. It's mean-spirited, and I think reasonable people will see that.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Well, we were talking about Q, not Trump.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: interupt42

well, for one anderson cooper was a subject of Q's early on.
we found out he is a vanderbilt
he "interned" at the CIA
and that he gets his talking points from GANNETT

To be honest the Anderson cooper (Vanderbilt and CIA) stuff was known long before Q. That wasn't exposed by Q.

Having said that its been a crazy couple of years and things such as Hillary losing who was suppose to win is the reason I haven't written this Q thing off.

I still don't see any definitive proof that he is not a well informed conspiracy person just larping or perhaps even doing what he thinks might make a difference. However, this movement could also have nefarious
purposes as well.

So I'm on the fence.

In addition, I see some positive from this Q thing as it appears to be getting people focused on the corruption. Even more important its even getting some people to put down their D hat and their R hat and joining forces which is there biggest fear.

edit on 25831America/ChicagoThu, 02 Aug 2018 21:25:43 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

@ 0:16 - "...what the group believes in"

Typical propaganda tactic.

CNN - The Tip of the Shaft

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Not sure its really about Q they are worried about . but more that People are focused on the propaganda driven media and the corruption in DC on BOTH sides.

Exactly. This is not about Q. Its about an anon pointing toward media control and corruption, as many anons and non-anons have before him. Q is merely a more popular manifestation of what conspiracy theorists have been saying ALL ALONG.

And then there are those who deny it with fierce passion in this thread. What an odd thing to deny. "No, no, no!!!! What the media says is generally true!!!!" Thats a weird stance to take regardless of ones partisan leanings.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Cheers Coram!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Twitter and Youtube Qsters are saying the Secret Service took away Q signs. One claims the agent whispered "Trust the Plan" to him/her.

Q has new posts saying 'Threat recieved..USSS acted appropriately. This is not a game. Q.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Sent you a PM.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

And then there are those who deny it with fierce passion in this thread. What an odd thing to deny. "No, no, no!!!! What the media says is generally true!!!!" Thats a weird stance to take regardless of ones partisan leanings.

To some people their party and ego is more important than their country and family at the expense of reason. If you go against their party they shutdown and throw rational thought out the window.

From what I have seen Q has attacked both sides, but no doubt the Left is looking worse. Hence the refusal to even entertain the idea.

edit on 27831America/ChicagoThu, 02 Aug 2018 21:27:39 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

bicorni

Possibly. It can also be translated 'uterus', 'rhino' and 'water chess nut'. I think the point of it is, it's a two-pronged entity (non-demonic).
But we can argue this in my Freemasonry thread if you wish. lol. I don't think it's appropriate here - unless I were to bring up Q's allegations that Freemasons have something to do with False Flag school shootings - which, I must say, quite offended me to the point where I nearly walked away.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I made it to the rally...

No Antifa

Since when did Kekistan become the "Alt Lite"?

How many times they gonna try this?
Check this out

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I wonder what the threat was.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

To some people their party and ego is more important than their country and family at the expense of reason. If you go against their party they shutdown and throw rational thought out the window.

From what I have seen Q has attacked both sides, but no doubt the Left is looking worse. Hence the refusal to even entertain the idea.

Very Good observation. Many, as evidenced from Trump and Sanders cores were upsetting the entrenched apple carts of their respective Partys.

Yes the total 100% shutdown of the left in all things Q is rather strange to me. They can't even argue the point.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
NEW Q #1802
(Hey...I done made a rhyme)

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.113 📁
Aug 2 2018 21:20:02 (EST)

Something BIG is about to drop.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

and I am sure they have proof of that, Maybe Trump doesn't want to be associated with the Q cult...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

your post quoting Dashen??

Pythagoras said that the two horns of the letter symbolized the two different paths of virtue and vice, the right branch leading to the former and the left to the latter.

Some years ago I was reading a Joseph Campbell book and came across a drawing of a goddess holding wheat in her dexter (right)hand and a cycle in her sinister (left) hand.

link
definition of left (sinister)

archaic : unfavorable, unlucky
2 archaic : fraudulent
3 : singularly evil or productive of evil
4 a : of, relating to, or situated to the left or on the left side of something; especially : being or relating to the side of a heraldic shield at the left of the person bearing it
b : of ill omen by reason of being on the left
5 : presaging ill fortune or trouble 6 : accompanied by or leading to disaster

or you can check this site etymonline on line

early 15c., "prompted by malice or ill-will, intending to mislead," from Old French senestre, sinistre "contrary, false; unfavorable; to the left" (14c.), from Latin sinister "left, on the left side" (opposite of dexter), of uncertain origin. Perhaps meaning properly "the slower or weaker hand" [Tucker], but Klein and Buck suggest it's a euphemism (see left (adj.)) connected with the root of Sanskrit saniyan "more useful, more advantageous." With contrastive or comparative suffix -ter, as in dexter (see dexterity).

Not just Q but many of us believe "there are no coincidences".

From FDR

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

link

So who named the repubs the right and the dems the left? And why?

edit on 2-8-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Nice shirt that was based on the Nazi flag...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW Q #1802
(Hey...I done made a rhyme)

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.113 📁
Aug 2 2018 21:20:02 (EST)

Something BIG is about to drop.
Q

qanon.pub...

OK...Q's on record. I hope "BIG" implies something that everyone will agree is.."BIG".

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join